SORT BY Relevancy
My Interview with Mr. Tyrone Richardson, AKA Goon to Saint - Replay
You Can Now Check Out my Book, HE LIVES, A Living Testimony, In 36 Locations In the Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System, Atlanta Ga. If your community Library doesn't have it ask that they add it to their catalog of books. Thanks!
December 15th, A Testimony from my Book, HE LIVES A Living Testimony, and the study of the week, "Mr. Tyrone Richardson - AKA G2S, Gone to Saint, Let's Take it to the WORLD...
Fill free to select/copy/and print any of the articles for discussion, from my website – http://www.jesusandweTalk.org. Also Music, other Biblical Topics, Inspirational quotes and more...
Leave your salvation up to No Man; all should study to show themselves approved, 2Timothy 2:15 KJV. Follow me and be inspired and I hope I will shine some light on your world as was shown into mine.
“If the discussion gets a bit too much for you, just put it on the shelf”
I am not a Jehovah Witness, but I do witness for Jehovah!
Join Andrew Aloha “Live”
In "Intimacy, Tantra & Relationships Psychically Fulfilled"
Featuring Maha Dakini Lorae & Shey O’Shey
FriNite, 27 March 2015
From 7 – 8:30 pm AZT
This is a Spiritual Image Production’s Event
This month's Topic – “The Soulmate Project”
Aloha and welcome to Intimacy, Tantra & Relationships Psychically Fulfilled with Andrew Aloha and the rest of the God/desses. This online Tantra Session will be filled with spice, nice, and everything right. Aloha will be joined by Tantrica Lorae Lauritch (San Francisco), Sacred Sexuality Educator, certified Tantric Counselor and Tantric Healer; and Shey O'Shey (Louisiana), Soulmate Coach, Radio Talk Show Host, Spiritual Counselor.
For more on “Intimacy, Tantra & Relationships Psychically Fulfilled” go to http://www.spiritualimageproductions.com/Intimacy_Tantra_and_Relationships_Psychically_Fulfilled
Intro music, “This Change Is Going to Do Me Good”, by David Young @ http://www.davidyoungmusic.com
For More Visit Us @ http://www.spiritualimageproductions.com/SIP_divine_events
WEEKLY WORLD TRANSMISSION MEDITATION GROUP, WedNites, 7 – 9 pm (AZT)
90 Day Ascension Journey @ http://www.90dayascensionjourney.com
Thursday Night Thunder with host Adam Sinclair (@faborplumbs) and commentator Mykkal Mulalley (@Mykkal61) welcomes Miss Nitro Jam back to the show for the Thursday Night Nitro segment, where she breaks down the event from the IHRA Mardi Gras Nationals at State Capitol Raceway.
We also welcome NHRA sportsman driver Jason Weick to the program to talk about his 2015 plans as well as Doug Herbert's B.R.A.K.E.S. a 501(c) (3) nonprofit charity.
There will also be a review of the FIA Formula E Miami ePrix, and a preview of the Firestone Grand Prix of Saint Petersburg.
Be sure to fasten your seatbelts, dig out your gas mask, and get ready for a high speed discussion of the world of motorsports!
Author Elizabeth Benedict shares insights from her book What My Mother Gave Me. Learn the secret of "the scarf" and recognize the gifts that your own Mother may have left you.
The original Christian usage referred to any believer who is "in Christ" and in whom Christ dwells, whether in Heaven or in earth. The designation of being a saint once you're in CHRIST and HE dwells in you is Biblical. We must own that fact. Atheists are coming out and boldly displaying their godlessness. Their are even Pastors that are revealing their doubts concerning GOD. JESUS is truley a stumbling block for those who do not posses HIS LIGHT. Be greatful for HIS salvation. Join us for powerful, live prayer Mon.-Fri. at 6:00 AM. Dial 714.459.3963
When Laura Hayden is not killing patients–with laughter, she is killing it on stage as a stand-up comedian and inspirational speaker. Dr. Laura Hayden is a practicing physical therapist, touring comedian and speaker. Laura’s stand-up career started at the front of the classroom while she earned her Masters in Physical Therapy from Mount Saint Mary’s College. Her ability to highlight the humorous side of medicine led her classmates to nominate her to give their graduation commencement speech. To this day the faculty at Mount Saint Mary’s College still talk about that “infamous” commencement speech. Laura credits this as her first stand up performance.
The impact of Laura’s humor on her patients and classmates and her personal struggle with caretaker burnout led Laura to research the correlation of laughter on overall health—especially how it affects those charged with taking care of the sick and injured. Laura’s personal journey and research on the healing aspect of laughter led her to pursue her PhD in Physical Therapy from Boston University. The emphasis of her PhD was burnout and therapeutic laugher. Caregiver burnout is a serious issue in the medical industry and as a caregiver herself she understood how difficult it was to stay sane and positive when dealing with the stress. She found that laughter truly is the best medicine for patients, their loved ones, and the medical professionals working the front lines.
Today Laura lends her humorous take on the absurd, bizarre and rare moments that make living and healing such a great part of the human experience. Part of her mission to serve others, educate and entertain with kindness and humor, Laura crafts one-of-a-kind speeches and uplifting presentations that helps people cut loose and find the funny side of any situation. The prognosis . . .terminal laughter!
Due to circumstances beyond anyone's control, our interview with actress LAR PARK LINCOLN didn't happen last night. Luckily, we are able to bring it to you tonight...LIVE!!! Yes Inmates and Baby Bats, we are bringing you a special Wednesday night show, that will be a special episode with just the interview and we will be playing our opening and closing themes in full for the 1st time tonight!!!
Bishop James was born in Louisville, Kentucky and was raised Roman Catholic. He attended a Roman Catholic grade school and it was during the time while he was attending kindergarten that he knew that he had a calling to serve as a priest. His mother had asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up and James pointed at the priest and said, “I want to do what he does.”
From then on, his calling to serve as a priest grew stronger as the years progressed until he decided to join the seminary and begin his formation.
James attended St. Meinrad College but because of financial problems, the school had to close its doors. Therefore, he transferred to Loyola University in Chicago and graduated.
He continued his priestly studies by joining Saint Mary of the Lake in Mundelein, Illinois. It was during this time that James began working closely with his spiritual director and through prayer, he decided that God was calling him to serve as a priest within the Independent Catholic Church.
Because of his theological differences with the Roman Catholic Church, James felt that it was better to be ordained within the Independent Catholic Church. This decision was not an easy one and it was a decision that he made out of respect for the Roman Catholic Church and his calling.
He is currently the Archbishop for the United States Old Catholic Church and offers Spiritual and Life help for those who seek his assistance.
1. Julia Steele Allen joins us to talk about Mariposa & the Saint: From solitary confinement, a play through letters.In 2012, Mariposa (Sara Fonseca) was sentenced to 15 months in solitary confinement. In 2015 she is still in a special confinement unit. Through letters with longtime friend Julia Steele Allen who met her through a CCWP prison visiting team, Mariposa brings her experience to the stage. The play will be performed May 7 & 10 in San Francisco & Berkeley, as a benefit for California Coalition for Women Prisoners. https://www.facebook.com/events/647744338704318/
A Benefit for the California Coalition for Women Prisoners, www.womenprisoners.org For more information contact CCWP email@example.com, 415-255-7036 x 4
2. Paige Rogers joins us to talk about Antigone, which she directs at Cuttingball. It has performances Thursday-Sunday in San Francisco: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAZQ8EctwdQ
3. Rhodessa Jones speaks about Medea Project, Theatre for Incarcerated Women's latest work: Birthright? opens April 9-19, 2015, at Brava Theatre Center in San Francisco, in celebration of Medea Project's 25TH Anniversary. The work is a collaboration between Brava! For Women in the Arts, Cultural Odyssey and Planned Parenthood Northern California. For information and tickets please call (415) 641-7657 and/or log on to http://www.brava.org.
4. Rebroadcast of an interview Friday, March 20, 2015, with Ciera Payton and her father Michael Diaz She just premiered her solo work, Michael's Daughter at ACT-SF Costume Shop. It is the story of her relationship with her incarcerated dad, Michael (who is out now and joins us on the air).
We will discuss how to overcome the lukewarm Spirit. Join Pastor Diane Winbush as she provide tools,m empowerment, adn scripture regarding this topic. Mrs. Diane Winbush is the Senior pastor and prophetess of Saint Petersburg Global Ministries. We are a ministry which teach, preach, and ministers the infallible Word of God. For more information regarding us, go to www.saintpetersberg.com. You can find our books and resources also on Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com & Kindle Fire. Thanks for listening to the show.
Simon Fraser director of athletics - Milt Richards
Montana State Billings second baseman - Brody Miller
Saint Martin's catcher - Chandler Tracy
The host for season 2 is Rob Lowery. Produced by GNAC Media Relations/Championship Assistant Nathan Webber, this 30-minute program will air live Tuesdays at 7 p.m. Pacific time during the 2014-15 academic year.
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (14 chatters)
- Ray Bokor and Sarah May (7 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (5 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (3 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (2 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Champion Talk (2 chatters)
- Ascension Magic (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- minister sanders (1 chatters)
- RU Instant Reaction Review (1 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Truth Beyond The Veil Ministries (1 chatters)