SORT BY Relevancy
Episode 2919 - Safely Navigating the Battlefields - Dr Phillip Morris
Pastor Dr Phillip Morris
Recorded 10-22-2015 on Omega Man Radio omegamanradio.com
Does the public’s uncontrollable appetite for free smart phone apps also makes you vulnerable? Right now there are approximately 4,000,000 apps (that’s million) available combined in the top four app stores. Are these apps being checked before being released to the public? Are we vulnerable as user by downloading free apps on our smart phones? Could we be compromising our security and financial information by using these apps? In this episode you will learn the truth about using free apps, how to stay safe, and what to look for when deciding “to get an app for that”. So stay tune and turn on this week’s Working The Web To Win and learn “how to safely wet your appetite” for smart phone apps.
With practices in two separate locations and a world wide patient base, facial plastic surgeon James Newman, M.D. of Palo Alto, CA understands the need to quickly communicate with his patients from anywhere in the world at the push of a button. Smart phone and tablet technology allows the ability to work from anywhere, however, for the patient and doctor relationship to remain secure and private, a safe source is mandatory. Dr. Newman is one of the early adopters of AestheticLInk, a fully integrated practice software solution. He uses all of the applications AestheticLink offers but says that it is the easy access to patients and patient information, as well as the ability to communicate with patients through a secure cloud based portal that is most important to him and his practice. AestheticLink offers a HIPAA compliant patient portal that physicians can easily install on their website so patients can begin secure dialogue from the moment they send their first email to a practice. In this interview Dr. Newman discusses how he can keep up with patients both pre-and post-surgery in a way that saves time and money. Learn more about Dr. Newman at www.premierplasticsurgery.com.
Do you keep your eyes on the road, hands on the wheel, and focus on the area around you? Good afternoon, this is Francesca Reicherter live with you on blogtalk radio. Today's show is about driving safely. Many people forget that driving isn't a right, it is a privellege.
Gary Catronio from Marisa's Way will be a guest speaker on today's episode. He is raising money to install new safety features on the road. If you want to make the roads more safe and help prevent wrong way drivers, make a donation, every penny counts.
Pass this show on to everybody you know who drives, you never know, maybe this show can prevent them from taking their attention off the road.
Travel has changed over the past few years but the fun still remains. Tune in to hear Patty Wenck share information to make the BEST of your wonderful travel excursions.
Patricia Wenck is a native of Illinois and has a Master's degree in Education from the University of South Alabama. Today Patty is a the co-owner of Wenck Travel in Douglasville, Georgia. She helps clients by saving them time; researching the best value for their investment; and creating "forever memories" experiences.
Contact Wenck Travel today and start planning the time of your life.
Join us each Tuesday night at 7:00 PM as the host, Andy Young, leads a verse by verse exegetical study of the Book of Acts.
Paul and company have escaped safely to the island of Melita where Paul demonstrates the power of the name of Jesus that is able to save a man from his sin as well as heal the sick.
Tonight’s Text – Acts 28:1-15
PROVERBS 18:10 - THE NAME OF THE LORD IS A FORTIFIED (STRONG) TOWER THE RIGHTEOUS RUN TO IT AND ARE SAFE.
HEBREWS 13:1 LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE...
MARK 11:24 - 25:THEREFORE I TELL YOU WHATEVER YOU ASK FOR IN PRAYER BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT AND IT WILL BE YOURS, AND WHEN YOU STAND PRAYING, IF YOU HOLD ANYTHING AGAINST ANYONE, FORGIVE THEM SO THAT YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN MAY FORGIVE YOU YOUR SINS.
FATHER WE THANK YOU FOR THE TRAVELERS ON TODAY. WE THANK YOU LORD THAT YOU ARE PROTECTING EACH TRAVELER AS THEY TRAVEL ON THE HIGHWAYS, BI-WAYS, AIRPORTS, AIRPLANES, TRAINS, BOATS, BUSES, CABS, CARS, ALL FORMS OF TRANSPORTATION WE PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS. FATHER, WE THANK YOU FOR THE PILOTS AND OPERATORS OF VARIOUS VEHICLES AND MOTOR COACHES WE PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER THEM AS WELL. WE PRAY THAT EVERYONE WILL GET TO THEIR DESTINATION SAFELY.
FATHER WE PRAY FOR THOSE WHO MAY BE HOSPITALIZED AT THIS TIME OR IN PRISON, NURSING HOMES, FATHER WE SAY PEACE BE STILL. SEND YOUR HEALING LIKE ONLY YOU CAN. SEND YOUR COMFORT AND PEACE. FATHER MAKE THE CROOKED PLACES STRAIGHT FOR THEM FATHER. CONTINUE TO SEND THEM AID AND ASSISTANCE I THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS.
Cyber Monday Special: 60% off Special for one day!! Click here to order. Stock up. It makes a great holiday gift when you see your kids struggling with school or if you feel you need an edge to improve your work performance on focus.
Prescription drugs for mental focus and alertness are being used by college and high school students with serious consequences. Do you have a new job and find your plate is so full you are forgetting things or just can't seem to keep up? Do you need to recall stacks of information at a clip but seem to be running on empty? Dreams of a super drug running through your head but you know it is not worth the legal or drug testing risk? Don't lose your job, your scholarship, your position in work or school or put your family at risk. Stop the drugs and find something that will improve your focus, can be taken every day and has no regulations or side effects. Dream product? Try it and see.
Alexander LaCroix, CEO of Mental Mojo and Internationally published author on Cognitive Enhancement is sharing about his experiences in college and how he developed a safe, focus boosting product for those in search of a continuous cognitive edge. Rocket fuel for your brain is sealed up in stick packs that you just add water and enjoy at any time of the day or evening depending on your required performance.
Don't let your kids grades suffer because they feel so over loaded and can't think, you can help them safely.
For more information or to order after Cyber Monday visit: www.MentalMojo.me
1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Regardless of what you know, don't discuss it -- especially if you are a public figure or Lodge official. If it's not reported, it didn't happen, and you never have to deal with the issues.
2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the "How dare you!" gambit.
3. Create rumor mongers. Avoid discussing issues by describing all charges, regardless of venue or evidence, as mere rumors and wild accusations. Other derogatory terms mutually exclusive of truth may work as well. This method works especially well with a silent press, because the only way the public can learn of the facts are through such "arguable rumors". If you can associate the material with the Internet, use this fact to certify it a "wild rumor" which can have no basis in fact.
4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent's argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as "crooks" .
Doctor Prepper, best-selling Author and Owner of PreparednessRadio.com, hosts a 3-hour live talk show on Fridays to discuss Critical Preparedness Resources to help listeners become prepared or get better prepared. Co-Host Richard Fleetwood, owner of SurvivalRing.org, adds his viewpoint to help listeners safely navigate the rough waters of uncertain future events.
There will be a time when government & non-government agencies, church organizations, and family or friends will not be able to sustain the unprepared with shelter, food, water, clothing, and protection from the ravages of natural, man-caused, or personal disasters. Now is the time to take the initiative to learn how to find water and how to treat it; have adequate, nutritious food(s) in your pantry; be able to prepare meals without electricity; and know how to protect your family from emergency or disaster conditions.
A good perspective is to create a unique preparedness lifestyle so you will be able to reasonably continue your normal home life--regardless of extreme external conditions.
Doctor Prepper's book, Making the Best of Basics, has sold more than 800,000 print copies. It is the all-time, best-selling preparedness book–– ever!
To get 1/2 off his book, go to: www.MakingtheBestofBasics.com, make your selection, then enter the word present in the Discount Code box. Start now to improve your family's preparedness plan!
Judith Simmons, Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona & Deb Sanders , Global Takeback Director, Dell
How to safely and properly dispose of electronic waste including computers is an ongoing challenge for businesses and individuals. What’s the right thing to do? (NOT throw it in the garbage!) E-waste is a global issue – the volume of it, the dangers to the environment if not disposed of properly and risk it can pose to countries in ways we might never even have thought of. Join us to hear about this partnership as Deb and Judy talk about just what they are up to. This show made possible due to the generous support of Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona.
The average American downs 4,500 calories on Thanksgiving Day -- about 2,500 more calories than he or she does other days of the year. Wouldn’t it be great if you could erase those 4,500 calories from your waist, and linger at the table as long as you like?
Here are five painless ways to “pre-game” Thanksgiving where you can safely and easily bank 640+ calories per day in the seven days surrounding Turkey Day...to splurge without the purge!
About Your Host:
Jessie Blair-Myrie, CHHC, AADP
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (41 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (19 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (15 chatters)
- thedean (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (4 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (3 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Unity America (1 chatters)
- Ghostfighterradio (1 chatters)
- Homer Hambone (1 chatters)
- DefyingGravity (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sports with Neil podcast (1 chatters)