SORT BY Relevancy
Joining Bill today on KOKS Live Radio Show is Lynette Owens, The Director of Trend Micro’s Internet Safety for Kids and Families (ISKF) program.
After many years in marketing roles and serving for 6 years as Associate VP of corporate marketing for Trend Micro, Lynette founded the ISKF program to help deliver on the company’s vision of making a world safe for the exchange of digital information.
As a pro-technology parent and Internet safety advocate, Lynette spends most of her time raising awareness and educating the public about the safe and responsible use of the Internet, recruiting fellow employee volunteers to get involved around the world, or volunteering her own time in her community.
For more on Lynette click here: InternetSafety
Michelle Bart & Erin Runnion Holiday Tips for Keeping Our Kids Safe on the internet!!
Erin Runnion & Michelle Bart Joins Bill on KOKS Radio today to talk about, the Internet during the holidays, and some recent open missing person cases because of the internet... here is some extra info: Resources and Materials and NWCAVE.org
Michelle Bart Specializes in: Human Trafficking, Kidnapping & Missing Children...
Erin Runnion, is a Child Advocate and Founder of The Joyful Child Foundation, In 2002, a bright and beautiful girl named Samantha Runnion, just 11 days shy of her sixth birthday, was abducted from her Orange County front yard while playing with her best friend.
This week, The Clarkie-Connection will take you on a journey of sorts from cool jazz (namely, the sultry stylings of a songstress supreme) to hot topics (specifically, a serious and sobering look at Child Abuse and what we can do to help keep our children safe and protected):
Our first segment will consist of an interview with a lovely and delightful singer, and Brooklyn, NY native, Ms. Tulivu-Donna Cumberpatch. She will talk about her life and career, her motivations and influences, and, hopefully, share some of her fantastic music with us right here in the studio! Tune in, turn on, and enjoy some great music and conversation to match.
In our second segment, in observance of April as "Child Abuse Prevention Month," we will shine our spotlight on New York City's Administration for Children's Services' Sleep Safe Campaign by interviewing Asst. Commissioner of the Office of Community Partnership, Ms. Dale P. Joseph, M.P.A., who will enlighten us on the unfortunately widespread dangers her campaign is addressing and actively tryng to bring an end to This will be a highly informative discussion you won't want to miss, and we hope you'll join us and help get her organization's message out to the community, at large, to save our children!
Ah, the Good Old Summertime! Many of us, especially in the north, look forward to this short, delightful season all year long because it is such a fun time. And yet it can be dangerous too. We want to protect ourselves from sun overexposure, without using unhealthy chemical sun blocks. We want to protect ourselves from bugs, without using bug sprays that are almost as poisonous to us as they are to the bugs! We want to go on picnics and beach parties and make sure our food is safe to eat, and we don’t load up with sugar. Hikers, joggers and bicyclists want to avoid ticks that cause Lyme disease. We want to enjoy all the festivities while avoiding heat exhaustion or dehydration. And we need to make sure our children and pets are comfortable and safe, especially around water, and when we are traveling.
Join our Health Guru, Beverly Nadler, today as she discusses the many safe and sane ways to really enjoy the good old summertime.
In this Episode Brett Kitchen reviews, What kind of person becomes a Safe Money Millionaire? Who is this for? And how does it happen? If you are worried about finances, or want to improve them, listen up!
It isn't uncommon for the underdog or child with special needs to be bullied at school. How can parents help their school-aged CHD children if they are being bullied? What strategies work for overcoming bullying? What kind of presentations can parents do to help schools understand the prevalence of congenital heart defects? What can parents do to make sure their children's school are safe for their congenital heart defect survivors? This episode will examine the answers to these questions and more.
The Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students) Program is the largest school based father engagement program in the nation with over 4000 schools participating.
Each week, WatchDOGS Radio host Keith Schumacher and co-host Chris Danenhauer discuss how this program is impacting families and schools across our nation and in four foreign countries.
Ameeta Jain is the co-founder of TeenSafe and the co-founder and contributing author for Teenology.com, a resource for news, tips and inspiration for parents of teens. Jain is the chief spokesperson for TeenSafe and Teenology, and is leading the effort to make TeenSafe synonymous with safety for children in this digital age. She conceptualized and is leading the Teensafe and National PTA partnership strategy. She is active in speaking at various organizations focused on child well-being. Prior to creating TeenSafe she has held various management positions over her 20-year career including CFO at Visionaire and Customer Relations Manager at Toyota/Lexus. Jain is a mother of two and holds a Bachelor of Science in Finance from California State University, Long Beach, CA.
Please join our audience and call in with your questions and comments.
About the Author: Helen Stringer A storyteller since her Liverpool, England childhood, Helen Stringer’s first job was researching the family history of the Earls of Sefton at their estate, Croxteth Hall. The vast, empty old mansion, opened to the public for tours, became a the buildings in her books. In America, Helen attended film school, worked in the entertainment industry and then at an entertainment law firm. Like so many writers, her writing was done second shift. While working and learning how the industry works, Helen began working on SPELLBINDER, getting great advice from a partner in the firm. Helen now lives in a barn at the back of her parents’ house with a bunch of cats and a ton of books. Her books, Spellbinder and Belladonna are intended to stir the imagination of middle-schoolers on either side of the pond. Find out more at: HelenStringer.net
Our feelings of insecurity limit our possibilities. Choosing to remain safe at the expense of awakening and growth restricts our version of self. Tune in this week a Nancy and I discuss how your life is fertile ground to awaken your dreams. Remember, it is the Ego that perpetuates the illusion of safety. As a result, it impedes your progression. Left to the personality, we are asleep in our lives to remain protected and invulnerable. It is the shadow’s function to keep us asleep and serve such illusions. By maintaining distance from the world of possibilities, we limit our reach. Tonight’s show is about taking a risk and revealing all that you are! Beyond the confines of definitions and self-concepts and the security of everyday patterns is the excitement of life itself. We all know the self-talk: “My world works just fine the way it is.” “I can't do that.” “I'm just fine the way I am.” or “I feel too inadequate.” Few realize that the same wall that protects us, also barricades and limits us. The cool thing about seeds is that all they need to grow is sunlight and water. Everyone possesses this potential. Tonight’s show tills the garden of possibility for planting.
Safe water is not necessarily healthy drinking water! Water is one of the three main forms of nourishment for humans, yet today, even in developed nations like USA and Canada, you do not have access to healthy drinking water. Find out how you can become proactive in protecting yourself, your family and loved ones from contaminants that are lurking in the water that comes out of your tap.Especially children, the ill, pregnant women, and the elderly are negatively affected by unhealthy water. Yvonne Anderson and Dr. Vie talk about important information you must know to protect your brain health, manage stress, and restore a peaceful mind, enjoy good sleep and age well. Yvonne is also giving away the gift of a mineralization water flask to one lucky entrant next week. To enter to win the gifts on our show go to DrVie.com. Also find the water filter systems at our store, and start to feel better as you also lend a helping hand to our home Planet Earth. Get Dr. Vie's new book Taming The Female Impostor and discover you inner Gift that is waiting to take your life to magical levels so that you can feel stress free and happy each day, and never feel alone again.
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ITS LAID BACK WEDNESDAY PEOPLE MEANING YOU HAVE MADE IT HALF THREW THE WEEK YAY THE WEEKEND IS ALMOST HERE BUT UNTIL THEN LET A.DIAMOND AND MYSELF ENTERTAIN Y'ALL FOR TODAY! SO WITH THAT BEING SAID LETS GET IN TODAYS TOPIC! WE WANT TO KNOW DO YOU THINK IT'S SAFE TO KEEP A GUN IN YOUR HOME? THINGS AREN'T AS SMPLE AS THEY USE TO BE HUH? THERE ARE A LOT OF PERKS AND DISADVANTAGES TO HAVING A GUN BUT WE WANT TO HEAR YOU GUYS OPINION SEE YOU AT THE SHOW!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (58 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (23 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (13 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (8 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Fins Radio (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (7 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- SHRAonair (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (4 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (4 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (3 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Midwest LSA Expo 2014 (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- DFW Power Brokers (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Abundant Living1 (1 chatters)