SORT BY Relevancy
We at Mothers Against Youth Genocide and converse with the larger community about police brutality and other forms of violence and genocide aimed at destroying and ending the lives of young people of color. We will share stories and discuss strategies of how to educate and iradicate this genocide by unitying in our common fight for justice.
This show will give a grandmother's prospective on the lost of children and grandchildren. We will discussion the mourning process and the fight for justice as the extended family reaches out to the larger community to put an end to youth genocide and violence aimed at minorities.
This episode is for family of young minorities who have been killed by police to organize and share resources to get justice in the legal system and publicize their cases. We will create networks for family members, especially mothers who are of limited means to work with the media and find proper legal counsel
This show is devoted to the healing process for people of African descent who have suffering from violence and oppression.
HOST: Serge Ndayizeye
TOPIC: ABACITSE KW'ICUMU RYA GENOCIDE MU RWANDA BARASABA KAGAME KUREKA UKURI KUKAVUGWA
GUEST: Callixte Sankara
A coalition of academics, scientists and journalists has written to the director general of the BBC to accuse the broadcaster of being “recklessly irresponsible” in promoting “genocide denial” in a BBC2 documentary on the Rwanda massacres of 1994.
The letter by 38 experts on Rwanda expresses “grave concern” over the impression left by the film Rwanda’s Untold Story, broadcast earlier this month. The authors demand a BBC inquiry into how the documentary was made and call for the broadcaster to apologise to victims and survivors of the genocide.
“In broadcasting this documentary the BBC has been recklessly irresponsible,” the letter said. “The programme has fuelled genocide denial. It has further emboldened the génocidaires, all their supporters and those who collaborate with them. It has provided them the legitimacy of the BBC.”
The complaint follows earlier protests by Rwandan genocide survivor groups who complained the BBC had followed a political agenda and made no attempt to contact them over what happened in 1994.
This show is devoted teaching how children of African descent have been robbed of the most vital resource they need, love. We will enpower victims of violence and oppression with the tools necessary to win justice for themselves and their families.
What is killing a large number of American citizens? In 2015, genocide is occuring within the Unted States of America. How do we understand this in a nation so divided? We must look to the past in order to understand the present.
Genocide: |'jen-uh-sahyd| ; a noun - The deliberate and systemic extermination of a racial group, a political group, a national group or a cultural group.
Minisitiri w’Imari n’Igenamigambi, Claver GATETE, yamurikiye Inteko Ishinga Amategeko, imitwe yombi, umushinga w’ingengo y’imari ya Leta y’umwaka wa 2015-2016. Iyo ngengo y’imari nshya igera kuri miliyari 1768.2 z’amafaranga y’u Rwanda ngo izibanda ahanini ku bikorwaremezo byihutisha impinduka mu bukungu no mu mibereho y’abaturage.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Diaspora Group Commends House Chairman for Urging Investigation into Rwandan Human Rights Abuses
At Hearing, Rep. Chris Smith Questions President Kagame’s Role in Killings, Disappearances
WASHINGTON, DC (May 20, 2015) – Democracy in Rwanda Now (DIRN), a non-profit, non-governmental organization, on Wednesday praised the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights and International Organizations for urging an investigation into Rwanda’s human rights record and President Paul Kagame’s role in a series of troubling events including killings and disappearances of dissidents.
Subcommittee Chairman Chris Smith (R-NJ) called some of the recent reported abuses “serious crimes” and said the international community needs to take a “very aggressive look” into what President Paul Kagame’s complicity was in the disappearances and killings of dissidents. “If there are death squads being deployed to kill the diaspora and political opponents...we need to get to the bottom of this,” he said.
The chairman made the remarks at a hearing Wednesday called “Developments in Rwanda,” which he called to examine “persistent, credible reports of human rights abuses by this government both inside and outside the country,” and “how this reality impacts US policy toward Rwanda.”
“Any investigation into the assassinations, attempted assassinations and disappearances of Kagame dissidents is welcome news,” said one of the hearing witnesses David Himbara, a former top economic aide to Kagame and coordinator for the North American branch of DIRN. “I applaud Chairman Smith and Ranking Member Karen Bass for their leadership on this very serious and important issue. The Rwandan people deserve to live in a free and democratic society without fear
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (49 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (40 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- Ancestor Healing Chronicles (11 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The Dump and Chase Podcast (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- BeTheLightRadio (3 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Universal Energy (2 chatters)
- The Larry Stevenson Show (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)