SORT BY Relevancy
RAINBOW MORNING RUSH W/ KEL
Host: Kel Marvett
Start Your Day w/ Kel as we deliver the very best in music variety, uncensored entertainment and breaking news updates. Show starts @ 6AM (EST) until 8AM (EST) Mondays and Tuesdays.
As being a part of the Rainbow Voice Network Organization, we promote self - love , spiritual growth , positive motivation and complete equality for all. We showcase diverse and inclusive uncensored entertainment. We also deliver breaking news updates which affect the LGBT community and key issues which affect us as a human race.
SHOW CONTACT INFO :
Guest Call - In # : (347)838-9545
RAINBOW VOICE NETWORK "Distinct Variety w/ Smooth Flow"
Does Bo Snerdley of The Rush Limbaugh Showhave Stockholm Syndrome
This episode of "The Brian Craig Show Podcast" is sponsored by "Maze Of Keys." Goto mazeofkeys.com to learn how to win $$$$$$
Join us today as we go into week 3 with iur fist divisional match-up. The Lions, while showing more maturity on the field, have yet to overly impress many. They face divisional opponents the Green Bay Packers today and we will really see if hey are or can be they kings of the NFC like they did last Thanksgiving.
No Vikings fan will ever love the Saints (think back to 2009). So today this re-match shoud be a pretty good one. Many have choosen the Saints since Adrian Peterson is inactive, but this has been a week full of football surprises so we will see.
The Bears travel to the Big Apple to take on the J-E-T-S on Monday night. anad we will see just how good Cutler really is missing a few weapons.
So tune in today at 10AM CST via Blog Talk Radio to hear our thoughts and stay for the laughs.... the'll be plenty of that
The New Wise Conservatism Radio Show takes off where Rush, Sean and Mark leave off. They do radio radio, and we do radio on the internet. Give us a listen as we work weekly to bring you the news that the liberal media will not give you, and that the politicians on both sides of the aisle will not hint at, unless they are Constitution loving servants of the people. Listen in and call to join the show.
Continue to join us as we will soon be back as big as ever.....with all the news to keep America safe that we can find.
Dial 929-477-4171 to speak live on the air with the #BleedBlueShow hosts, Giants fans and NFL fans as we discuss this week's upcoming opponent. Also we will be talking about injury statuses, match ups, keys to the game, pros & cons with the team. Will the Offensive Line come around and pick up their play? Will the Defensive live pick up a consistent pass rush this season? How will the air attack do in the new West Coast Offense? Is the Secondary big time to lead the team to the division, playoff run & Superbowl? Tune into the BleedBlueShow & follow @BleedBlueShow on Twitter
Veteran handicappers Joe Gavazzi and Ross Benjamin of the Winning Sports Advice Radio Show will be discussing their general observations of what they've seen in the first 2 weeks of the NFL season, and the upcoming card on Sunday/Monday. These two seasoned pros combine for over 60-years of experience, and it will be quickly obvious when you listen in on any of their discussions. They will also discuss weather, injuries, and rush differential as it applies to their NFL handicapping. The show will culminate with NFL betting previews on the games between the Bills/Chargers, Packers/Lions, and Seahawks/Broncos. Make sure to listen in on what's not only one of the most informative football betting shows being broadcast, but also an educational one as well.
On today's show, the nature and importance of our space programs, its influence on our daily lives, and the importance of the prestige associated with our manned space program as it is the hallmark of a "global power." I explain in the first segment how space program affects our daily lives. Then I discuss the nature of the Constellation Program and its brilliance as being derived from the Space Shuttle system and how Obama cancelled it abruptly. I also discuss the value of the Moon for developing and testing long duration space flight and habitation and mention the several problems that have happened concerning human factors in space flight aboard both Russian and American spacecraft and how America still has more research to do concerning long duration space flight that would be necessary to go to Mars or an asteroid. It makes more sense to return to the Moon to learn those things rather than rush out to an asteroid or Mars without knowing how to do it successfully. I explain the geniuses who caused the cancellation of the Constellation program, Huntress and Holdren, and why they were wrong. Finally, I discuss the minimal reconstitution of the Constellation Program by Congress in the Space Launch System, called SLS, and its terrible slow roll from Obama and Holden and that rocket and its Orion capsule won't be launched, manned, until the early 2020's and we could be flying NOW if Constellation was left in place.
Today’s program is addressed to the young black men that readily proclaim their love for their mothers, but are anxious to have their mothers view them in a casket. They holler, “I love my Mama, she my best friend! I'll hurt someone behind my Mama!" But you and the Devil have touched and agreed, and in so doing you are in a hurry to have her view you in a casket!. Now, as we look at Sin and the Devils role in all of this, I must warn u it will be very graphic! So, our topic tonight can be phrased in the form of a question, “If you love your mother as much as YOU claim YOU do, why are YOU in such a hurry for her to make your funeral arrangements and to see u n a casket?”
We talk Wisconsin football tonight!
How will the Darius Hillary, Konrad Zagzebski and the Wisconsin Badgers' defense do against the Bowling Green Falcons' dynamic, high-octane offense? We'll break down what Marcus Trotter, Michael Caputo, and company need to do to hold true freshman wide receiver Roger Lewis and sophomore quarterback James Knapke Saturday morning. Plus, audio from Trotter, sophomore cornerback Sojourn Shelton, and defensive coordinator Dave Aranda from Wednesday, as well as head coach Gary Andersen's audio from Thursday night
Plus, our bold predictions for the game!
Our good friend, Wes Hodkiewicz of the Green Bay Press Gazette, stops by to help us preview the Green Bay Packers' first NFC North match-up against the Detroit Lions. Can the Packers' offensive line, lead by Josh Sitton and T.J. Lang, hold up the vaunted Lions' pass rush of Ndamukong Suh and Nick Fairley? Will Aaron Rodgers stay upright during the game, and will another wide receiver step up besides Jordy Nelson? Can Clay Matthews, Julius Peppers, and the Packers' defense gain momentum from their second half performance against the New York Jets?
5pm PT / 8pm ET
Join Rodney Lee Conover and his sidekick Scott as we take a (sometimes comedic, sometimes serious) look at politics, current events, the state of the Union, and the current climate between establishment politics and the grassroots.
Rodney Lee has been a conservative Republican activist for over 30 years.
During a 25-year career in entertainment, Rodney Lee was a writer for the Rush Limbaugh Show, a conservative stand-up comic for 12 years - entertaining people and troops all over the world and co-hosted Talk Radio for SiriusXM for 9 years. Along the way, he was on staff with Fox News, Sony Worldwide Network and has been published in every medium, including print, television and online.
Call in and Join the conversation: (347) 205-9620
Check Out The WHHA Website: http://whharadioshow.weebly.com
About Mood : "Healing"
Going through horrible situations are always temporary, and sometimes those temporary hard situations can do lots of damage, but wounds eventually heal, and with healing comes time. Be patient, and don't rush into another scenario, allow yourself to heal.
When things go wrong, it doesn’t mean it needs to continue that way. When having a bad day it’s easy to get caught up in judging the day and ourselves; but don’t focus on everything that is going bad or not working. It’s ok to acknowledge the problem, but focus on what is working Try doing things that will take your mind off of how bad you are feeling about the way your day is going. Remember, positivity attracts positivity..
1. If it is possible at the start of the “troubles”, talk to someone about it. Call up a friend or family member for advice, or sympathy.
2. Listen to a favorite song and sing along. studies have shown that listening to music you like can alter your mood and even alleviate depression. In your iPod, make a “Feel Better” playlist; try to choose positive, uplifting songs that you can sing along to.
3. Watch a funny YouTube video.
4. Practice deep breathing. Deep breathing has a naturally therapeutic, stress-reducing quality that can help you stop the rush of stress hormones that a bad day can bring about. Take a few moments to close your eyes. Practice inhaling deeply through your nose for a two- second count, pausing for two seconds, and then exhaling for another two seconds. Thiswill help stimulate your parasympathetic nervous system that quiets down your stress response.
5. Count Your Blessings: Gratitude has some wonderful benefits for stress management. It's hard to focus on how bad things are when you're focusing on how good things are.
6. Exercise causes a burst of endorphins and the ability to blow off steam can take the negative energy out of your day.
7. Chocolate: one small piece of very good chocolate, savored provides a quiet break from stress.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (16 chatters)
- Vince in the Bay (16 chatters)
- Universal Radio (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (10 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (9 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (6 chatters)
- BarbShaman (5 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- Holographic Gypsies (2 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (2 chatters)
- Sultry Sammi Craig (2 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (2 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- garold Vallie (1 chatters)
- Buzz On Broad (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Fire On Purpose Radio (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)