SORT BY Relevancy
If there was someone that I wanted to confide in I would seek out for that help.
It's not good to hold onto something that does not allow you to be happy.
If ever there was a time for you to be a familiar person seek out what makes you the happiest and go for it.
That would contain any thing that changes your emotions to character adjusting.
Seek and you shall find it.
This is a show that will appeal to the masses of people who desire to 'Take a Walk Through The WORD', learning in detail how to apply the Word of God into their daily lives. We have individualized shows that explore all of the facets of our lives as disciples and followers of Christ. This is a complete A - Z walk using God's Word as a guide to a fulfilling life and the ability to live abundantly above and beyond with Christ as the foundation. We have in our line-up of programs, Marriage Monday’s “Marriage: When 1+1=1” with Ministers Kevin & Lynette Harrison of Washington, D.C., Tuesday we have “Yes HE Can: Men’s Talk” with Minister Dwight Lewis Sr., Wednesday’s show is “Tell The Truth” with Elder Kathryn Torres of Atlanta, Ga. and Minister Dwight Lewis Sr., Thursday’s show is “Real Talk 4 Real People” with Minister Kevin Harrison of Washington, D. C., Fridays show is “Conned, Hoodwinked, and Lied To” with Minister Dwight Lewis Sr., and Saturday’s show is a variety show featuring guest host and varied topics of discussion. Come hear the fantastic lessons from our variety of teachers then enjoy and participate in a show that allows you to be a co-moderator, as you "Take a Walk Through The WORD". Contact us at 770-873-2622. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Amen.
Dangerous, deadly and extreme sport offers the possibility of death or injury but usually has the ability to attract a large audience. The greater the risk, the larger the crowd. Extreme injury and death are often overlooked, beyond enjoyment of the fans.
Hal Marcovitz, veteran journalist, questions the public’s passion for dangerous and extreme sports and joins us to engage our listeners:
What do death defying sports and their participatants have in common?
Do you have to be crazy to run in front of a 1,500-pound bull?
Why are we more aware of dangers in contact sports?
???We are joined by Hal Marcovitz at BEYONDtheCheers on blogtalkradio on Wednesday, August 20th at 7PM ET. Listen Fridays at NOON on AMFM247 or anytime on iHeart Radio, and iTunes. Dial-in TOLL FREE 1-877-357-2448 to ask a question.
Back by popular demand... Nationally known comedienne, Kat Simmons, shows the many facets of her life... from marriage to motherhood to the challenges of being over 50 and finding THE one... again! Kat was the main stage entertainment at the recent eWomenNetwork International Conference and Business Expo and many other stages across the country. This interview is not just about being hilariously funny, it's also a window into the human being behind the comedy.
We have talked about sex, and love, and dating, and fetishes, open-relationships, long-distance relationships and all things inbetween. But, we have not discusses the importance of intamacy. Where does intimacy begin and end? Does it sustain a relationship? Does it matter at all? Ultimately, we want you to tell us how you feel, and listen to our thoughts too. Call in and give us your take on intimacy. We can hardly wait to hear from you. Call 661-449-9318. CALL US! We are looking forward to your calls.
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, August 20, 2014, from 7-8 pm ET (4-5 pm PT). The #TChat radio portion runs the first 30 minutes from 7-7:30 pm ET, followed by the #TChat Twitter chat from 7:30-8 pm ET.
Last week we talked about how data analyses can help companies understand and measure company culture, and this week we’ll extend that conversation to how to survive a poor company culture.
Of course company culture and cultural fit have a huge impact on day-to-day happiness. Being able to identify when a culture is turning bad, and what we can do about it, are obviously critical skills for managing our career happiness.
Culture originates with leadership values and the core business mission, and then flows from the people inside an organization do with all of that, and eventually with what meaning is attached to all those continuously evolving behaviors.
When the accepted collective behaviors lead to conflict and strife, we’ve got a bad culture on our hands. Lots of things that can create a bad culture, but all of them can be summed up by three factors we’re going to discuss this week on the show.
Join #TChat co-creators and hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we learn more about how to identify, survive, or leave a poor company culture with this week’s guests: Anuj Shah, Co-Founder of Traba; and Michael Flynn, Head of Marketing at Traba. Traba mentors know how companies choose candidates and walk you through the best way to tell your story for landing interviews and jobs.
Thank you to our sponsors and partners: RIVS, GreatRated! of Great Place to Work, TalentWise, Dice, Globoforce, SAP/SuccessFactors, PeopleFluent, Red Branch Media and HRmarketer Insight.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (161 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- John Baptist (65 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (25 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (23 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- thedean (11 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (9 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- Patriot Family (7 chatters)
- Omega Man (7 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (7 chatters)
- gregfilms (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Dayplayer Dish (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (3 chatters)
- FSF Radio (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Easy Wedding Planning Blog (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)