SORT BY Relevancy
Tune in for our end of summer paranormal chat. We'll be discussing our paranormal picks from this past summer.
Amazon Author Page
Amazon Author Page
Tune in for Spotlight Author Janice G. Ross's live chat with Rave Reviews Book Club board member Teri Garringer.
Janice Ross was born in Guyana, South America and migrated to the USA in 1980. Although her citizenship certificate now reads the United States of America, she considers herself a citizen of the world. Sure she has not physically been around the world and back, but she’s travelled in her mind and dreams.
Janice is an author. She enjoys writing about social issues and personal experiences. Janice’s debut release was entitled Damaged Girls. She uses the three books in that series to detail the effects of different forms of abuse, discussing issues that are known to be taboo. Her next release, Jumping Ship, is a dedication to her country of birth and an introductory novella to the Island Hopping Series – due out in 2014. It’s poised to be a colorful and emotional experience of life, love and family. As of present, she is also a contributor to a short story collection – Just Between Us, Inspiring Stories by Women. And lastly, Loving Nate is a novella about the realities of losing one’s self to love.
Janice enjoys reading. And is drawn to stories with distinct characters that she can love or hate, characters she can form alliances with or characters that she can swear off and despise. She is also weak for a good cultural tale, preferably in the form of historical fiction. Janice loves to be taken off guard by clever language and settings.
Janice is also a devout supporter and promoter of other authors through social media. She hosts a weekly show, Cultural Cocktails, on the largest social radio network, Blog Talk Radio.
Nothing But The Tooth!!
Dr Ross Araujo is happy to announce his brand new high tech office is opening on November 3rd 2012 at 2:00pm
The location of the office is 77 Rolling Oaks Drive, Suite 104,
Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
805 496 0660
Come for appetizers, champagne and music!!
Authors Nicole Dunlap & Janice Ross discuss what's they've learned in 2013 & look ahead 2014.
We're talking authors promoting and marketing - sharing ideas from our perspectives.
Dwayne Ross has been on the frontline of delivering services to families where his message (No More Crumbs from The Table) has been timely, positive and empowering. He has dedicated his talent to creating training workshops designed to improve the lives of Public Service Employees, Human Service Staff, Practitioners and High School Aged Youth.
Join the Journey to Legacy Show for a powerful interview on Sunday, November 16, 2014 at 7pm.
Join Host Live Chats
- Journey Into Light (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (15 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (11 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (6 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (6 chatters)
- Communities Digital News Hours (6 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (4 chatters)
- Real Metaphysical Talk (4 chatters)
- The Portal (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Triple Dark (3 chatters)
- Earlene Greene (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- AmericanHeroesRadio (1 chatters)
- Sonia Haynes (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Pastor Ryan (1 chatters)
- Pundit Press (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Civil Chat With Lee (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- FFToolbox (1 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (1 chatters)