SORT BY Relevancy
Research shows that couples who spend time together are happiest. Those who sweat together, engage in church activities together, or volunteer have a higher chance of staying together long-term. But today, many couples are little more than roommates raising kids, paying bills, and occasionally coming together for sex or common activities.
Yet According to Grace Fox, the author of the little booklet One-Minute Romance for Couples, the average couple spends no more than one minute per day together in meaningful conversation. In her new booklet, Fox provides dozens of simple anecdotes, questions and quotes designed to help couples in engage in serious conversation. She will share a few of those with you as she chats with Jeannie and Maxine on The River today.
"THE INNERMIX SHOW"
#Life #Love & #Relationships
Monday 9 p.m pst
Hosts: Simply D & Jules
Call in talk Live 347-857-1344
tonight on our show we are talking about a very serious matter... the death of romance. in today's turn up society more and more we are hearing that romance does not exist or at least is not as necessary anymore. our youth today believe that the end goal is always the same "to get lucky" so why invest so much emotionally into obtaining that goal. so we ask you in your opinion does romance still have a place in Young America? Or should we just change the definition of romance?
Join Host Live Chats
- Sharry Edwards (23 chatters)
- churchfolk (13 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (9 chatters)
- IWS Radio (7 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- BelvaspataHealing (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- SharonQuinn (3 chatters)
- emPowering NOW (2 chatters)
- The Magic Happens (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Freedom Talk Radio Free Hosts (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)