SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode Maria, Erin, and Micaela will be discussing the differences between the following books and movies: The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and Divergent. We will share our opinions and talk about the rivarly between books and their coutnerpart movies. Which do you prefer?
Each Week John latimer (JL76) Invites guests to pick 8 retro games they would bring to a desert island, they also get to bring a book and a luxury item.
This week's episode was originally broadcast live on the Retro Unlim Live Youtube channel on Friday 21st March 2014. It featured not one but two fantastic guests.
First up is Stuart Brand aka Retrogames1979, then we have Dave aka Infected Flinch..
Did you miss last week's episode of “The Dedan Tolbert Show” on “SEX GAMES 2014”, where we discussed games being played in and out of the bedroom, how to avoid being targeted for sex, open relationships, the role fathers need to play in their daughters lives, Scandal, and MANY other issues? If so, tune into a special rebroadcast TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST. Listen 7 nights a week, 365 days a year by calling 646 200 0366 or online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.c
Can you really use games to increase your brain power? Every day we are bombarded with messages that suggest we can. AARP offers their members (all seniors) a discount on the Posit Science "brain fitness" program. Lumosity ads exort us to "challenge your brain with scientifically designed training. According to their website, the program is designed by neuroscientists. A quick trip to Amazon yields dozens of books all claiming to help you increase your brain power.
To explore what is fact and what is wishful thinking, Pat Salber, MD (@docweighsin) talks to Dov Michaeli, MD, PhD (@dovmichaeli) to get his perspective on increasing brain power. Can it be done? Do games work? If so any specific types of games? If not, what else can we do to maintain or regain lost functioning. This should be a fascinating discussion.
If you want to ask Dr. Michaeli questions, please call in on 347-989-8028 at about minute 15.
We all know what the Bible says about sex...However, saying no when you really mean yes, faking orgasms because you just want it to be over, crying rape because you felt rejected, and allowing a man to perform oral sex but not go all the way are all very common forms of games being played in and out of the bedroom in today’s society, leading to unnecessary drama in dating and relationships. If you can relate, tune into a LIVE “Keeping it Real Fridays” on “The Ded
Join Host Live Chats
- African History Ntwk (35 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- 62196 (21 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (20 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (19 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (12 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (10 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (10 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- The NeNe and MoMo Show (6 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (5 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (4 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- Fertile Groundz Network (3 chatters)
- Horror Socials (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- AfriKan Winds (2 chatters)
- AMCPress and Co (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (2 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (2 chatters)
- Underground Hip Hop Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Mana Talk (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)