SORT BY Relevancy
We received the sad news on Thursday that film critic Roger Ebert had died at the age of 70. He was my favorite film critic, the one I found myself agreeing with the most. What I loved and admired the most about him was his passion for film and how much he brought that passion to people to think more deeply about movies. His and Gene Siskel's era and brand of film criticism is already missed, and will be even more now. Join in tonight for this special show where I will celebrate Roger Ebert's legacy, as well as present a top 10 list of my all time favorite Roger Ebert & Gene Siskel film reviews. Clips of great review moments and more on tonight's show.
"Cinema in Noir" is a weekly radio show for which all things film related are discussed from a black female perspective. Hosted by Candice Frederick, Kimberly Renee, and ReBecca Theodore-Vachon, "Cinema in Noir" covers the latest casting news, reviews, and interviews with the best and brightest talent in film. In this episode, we remember the legendary film critic Roger Ebert who passed away on April 4, 2013. We discuss his career, his impact on film criticism and black cinema, in particular.
Roger Moore is terminally ill and will be leaving us any day now, we are taking this opportunity to share appreciation and love for him.
Please join us in tribute to Roger for all his years of dedication and vigilance to seeing change in Guyana.
Roger worked at the Guyana Broadcasting Communications (GBC) from 1982-1995, then NBT Channel 9 TV station from 1995-2005, where read the news, interviews, produced documentaries, live outside broadcasts, talk shows and produced and anchored GBC’s Action Line.
Roger is most famous in Guyana for his television talk show, 'Come Home to Roger' which was considered a voice of the disenfranchise Guyanese.
Please take the time to share this broadcast with everyone who knew Roger and to check out the Facebook Page, click here
"Upfront & Straightforward" Host Alan Roger Currie takes a look back at his seven years on BlogTalkRadio, and more specifically, his past episodes from June 2013 thru May 2014.
Alan Roger Currie celebrates 7 years on BlogTalkRadio
Alan Roger Currie's books and eBooks on Amazon.com
The Erotic Conversationalist
Get the Audiobook version of Alan Roger Currie's 'Mode One'' book for FREE!
Diehard Sports Radio is proud to bring you its weekly core show. We will react to and discuss the Ray Rice suspension and the backlash against NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. Is he in danger of losing his post as the commissioner of the country's top sports league? Also, why the media should cease and desist its silly coverage of Cleveland Browns' rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel. Also, previewing the AFC West & NFC West plus much, much more.
On this episode of Unfiltered Data - David Clifford, Steve Lafrate, and Robert Gordon will be poppin off another great show! Tonight we will be joined by special guest Alan Roger Currie. Alan is an author as well as a host of his own podcast. To hear more about Alan tune in tonight at 930p central time / 1030p eastern... Get the Audiobook version of Alan Roger Currie's 'Mode One'' book on Audible.com for FREE! URL link for the text: http://audibletrial.com/modeone ****** Hosted by David Clifford, Steve Lafratte & Robert Gordon. ---- Show Creator and Producer Chris Maltsburger. ---- Sponsored by the American People and those who desire true freedom and liberty. ---- Powered by ACSLive *******
1. Does Roger Goodell play favoritism to certain teams (and players) based on the way it could effect the NFL season?
2. Do you think Roger Goodell, and the league,v alue women on a lower scale?
3. Why do you think Ben Roethlisberger's first sexual assault incident was ignored by Roger Goodell?
4. Do you think Roger Goodell will be able to ingore the Ray Rice situation like he ignores other issues? For example: Washington Redskins situation.
5. Does Keith Olbermann's makes a good point about Roger Goodell as a commissioner?
Guest Roger Landry: http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2014/08/27/is-the-cdc-guilty-of-crimes-against-humanity/ & http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2014/08/20/profit-over-people-when-those-we-trust-to-protect-our-health-can-no-longer-be-trusted/
Sallie O. Elkordy, Host of "Public Advocate" Radio https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sallie-O-Elkordy-for-NYC-Public-Advocate/587347554614900 and blog: http://BillionToddlerMarchForSurvival.blogspot.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- Cross Encounters (27 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (18 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Urban Soulz (9 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (7 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Moiko Records Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (3 chatters)
- Soulful Healing Talk Show (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Da Madman Hour (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (0 chatters)