SORT BY Relevancy
You Can Have a Healthy Relationship with your Money!
Our Guest is Robert Wheeler, CPA, financial counselor and author of the book "The Money Nerve"
His crusade for personal growth has cross-pollinated with his accounting practice to birth
a new approach to personal finances. From his 25 years of helping clients, Bob has
distilled a concoction of warmth, information, motivation and budgeting directive that he
offers to anyone with financial concerns. His passion is to help others gain insights about
how emotions trigger financial decisions. Combining finances with behaviors, Bob has
lifted the numbers off the table and put them into the heart, where he shows they have
been all along.
As a man of true integrity with an infectious energy, Bob has spoken at various
conferences on tax law changes and serves on the board of directors for several
nonprofit and profit corporations. While strengthening his accounting practice, Bob has
simultaneously pursued his love of satire and ventured into the realm of standup
comedy. He is currently the chief financial officer for The Comedy Store in West
Bob graduated from Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee. His world travels lead him
to all points on the globe, especially those at high altitudes. He has climbed Mt.
Kilimanjaro in Africa, arrived at the Base Camp Everest in Nepal and climbed several
smaller mountains in between.
Host: Miss Robyn Abadie from Imperial Beach California.
Robyn is a woman who really loves God and has a powerful testimony. In each of her program that she shares, you will feel the love that she has for God. She will also bring on different guests who are friends of God. Robyn willl teach what it means to live out your faith boldly and unashamed.
The purpose of channel is to assist humanity in learning how to apply the teachings and wisdom of Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha. Many are searching for the deep love, forgiveness, compassion and light with which the Divine Channels offer their teaching and guidance. They will need the practical techniques but will return for their love, forgiveness, compassion, and light.
About Master Robyn Rice:
When I met Master Sha, I realized what I had been missing in my healing practices was the focus on the soul. Master Sha’s teachings have empowered me to help so many experience miraculous results in an amazingly short period of time.
Master Sha is the most amazing example of an unconditional universal servant for us all. Master Sha offers so much love, compassion and hope to humanity and all souls. It is such an honour to be able to share Master Sha’s profound wisdom and teachings with humanity at this time of great need. I have always had a very special connection with animals and love spending time with them. Even as a child i found animals to be fascinating to watch, observe and interact with. It is one of my deepest desire to care for animals.
Not only did Master Sha offer me the wisdom and techniques to help me empower others to heal themselves but he also offered me many special blessings so that I was able to offer Divine healing blessings to humanity and animals.
The longer I have studied with Dr and Master Zhi Gang Sha, the more wisdom and soul healing miracles I and my animals have experienced. I am forever grateful that Master Sha has not only saved my life but he has also saved May - my dog's life. He also prolonged my beautiful cat, Uma's life, she lived until 21.5 years of age and received many blessings along the way.
Do your toddlers, young children or teens have trouble managing their emotions?
Do your children fight with their siblings and engage in sibling rivalry?
If you answered yes to any of those questions then please join Dr Rosina McAlpine and Dr Robyn Mills as they explore the many practical tools you can use to turn tantrums and fights into a learning opportunity to teach your children many life skills like:
emotional intelligence: understanding and managing their emotions
social responsibility: being caring and sharing people
The more they learn about life in your home with you – the less you have to worry about your children when they are out in the world and don’t have you there to help them.
As always it will be a fun show with positive parenting advice, resources, tools and tips you can use in your home and share with your friends
Barb Elgin is honored to have back on the show founder and CEO of the first mobile dating app for lesbians, Robyn Exton, for part II of their discussion!
In today's show Robyn shared with listeners the latest, best tips for successful online dating for lesbians and everyone, for that matter! If you are single, you don't want to miss this episode because Robyn WILL convince you to not only give online dating another try, but perhaps try the newer MOBILE dating applications that are out there, such as hers, called Dattch, which is solely for lesbian and bisexual women who want to meet other lesbian and bisexual women.
Robyn is also unique in her attention to EVERY member who joins Dattch and right now Dattch is free to join! So, what do you have to lose?
You don't want to miss this episode of Lesbian Love Talk.
Click here and SUBSCRIBE to our 2x monthly newsletter 'Lasting Lesbian Love Notes' and receive your complimentary BONUS MP3 three part audio "Hottest Secrets to Lasting Lesbian Love".
in Self Help
Michael sits down with New American Foundation's Open Technology Institute Policy Counsel, Robyn Greene. The two talk about surveillance and the USA Freedom Act, a bill to end bulk collection. The discussion includes explaining various Patriot Act powers such as 215 orders and 702 as well as the structure of the FISA court. They also discuss Executive Order 12333 from the Reagan Administration which also allows for the bulk collection.
See OTI’s National Insecurity Event to learn more about the impact that these programs have, and visit the Open Technology Institute to learn more.
The interview took place on July 23rd 2014
Marcy Wheeler & BMAZ will talk about Chelsea Manning's op-ed, Iraq and how our (U.S.) stupid secrecy rules lead us to do boneheaded things.
Then HR 3361 USA Freedom Act, aka the USA Freedumber Act.
The role of intelligence in U.S. domestic and foreign policy, a conversation beween investigative journalist Marcy Wheeler and Jay Ackroyd. One of a series of conversations about surveilllance, national security, NSA, CIA, and Congressional oversight.
follow @emptywheel @jayackroyd
Bennet Pomerantz has conversations with guests from all media.
Tonight my guest is Robyn Peterman
Robyn Peterman writes because the people inside her head won't leave her alone until she gives them life on paper. Her addictions include laughing really hard with friends, shoes (the expensive kind), Target, Coke with extra ice in a styrofoam cup, bejeweled reading glasses, her kids, her super-hot hubby and collecting stray animals. A former professional actress with Broadway, film and T.V. credits, she now lives in the south with her family and too many animals to count.
Writing gives her peace and makes her whole, plus having a job where she can work in her underpants really appeals to her. You can check out Robyn's website at robynpeterman.com and also follow her on Twitter and Facebook.
What is your vision for your family? Is it to have work-life balance and to raise happy, healthy, well-balanced and capable children?
If so how are you going to achieve this?
Anyone who has achieved something great in life started with an inspiring vision. Ghandi had a vision of peace, Martin Luther King Jn's powerful speach began with "I have a dream". Oprah Winfry, said "As a young child, I had a vision, not of what I wanted to accomplish, but I knew that my current circumstances would change." and of course change they have. These are just some of the many people who we admire and have fulfilled or continue to live their inspirational visions.
So what is your vision of parenthood? What are your hopes and dreams for your children?
We know from research that people who have written down goals are more likely to achieve them than those who don't. Think of something you have achieved in your life that you are proud of. Did you hold the vision of its completion and the rewards in your mind. Were you inspired to get up every day and do one more thing that would get you closer to your achieveing your goal? And then one day you came to the realisation that "you did it"... all the hard work and effort paid off.
If we are unclear about our vision of parenthood and our vision for our children, we will just continue to muddle our way through without a clear direction or purpose. We leave our children's future to chance!
If you want to have an inspirational vision of parenthood - one where you see yourself empowering your children with all of the skills they need to navigate life safely, successfully and joyfully then join Dr Robyn Mills and Dr Rosina McAlpine as they explore this topic and share their own hopes and dreams for parenthood, grandparent hood and for their children.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (178 chatters)
- John Baptist (88 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (62 chatters)
- DDP Radio (49 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (34 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (31 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (24 chatters)
- AlimBey (22 chatters)
- canadianglen (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (18 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (13 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (10 chatters)
- Hex Education (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (10 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (9 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- David and Wes (9 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (6 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- DLFootball (4 chatters)
- KDCL Media (4 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (3 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (3 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- sonsoflight (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WritersOnlineNetwork Radio (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Dave in the City (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (0 chatters)
- Station IWDM (0 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (0 chatters)