SORT BY Relevancy
Natonne Elaine Kemp welcomes Toni Carrier and Robin Foster for a discussion of the LowCountry Africana.
Toni Carrier (M.A.) is the Founder of LowcountryAfricana, a free website dedicated to African American genealogy and history in SC, GA and FL. Lowcountry Africana, sponsored by the Magnolia Plantation Foundation of Charleston, SC, is currently working with descendants of slaveholders and descendants of slaves, to document the history and genealogy of enslaved communities on Drayton family plantations in SC, GA, FL and TX.
Robin Foster has been researching and assisting others with their genealogy since 1985. She shares her expertise about current technologies, historical documentation, and strategies useful to genealogists and family historians. Robin is a regular presenter at libraries and genealogical societies.
Hello! I'm Robin Guayasamin-Salerno, the host of One-Heart Messages with Robin, offering my weekly radio program to discuss spiritual, healing messages from the worlds of animals, Spirit, and your own intuitive abilities.
This week we'll turn to the world of humans and Spirit-Is there someone in particular you might like to talk with? A loved one is always available to offer suggestions for your next step in Life- Like a cell-phone to Spirit, we'll investigate Next Steps for your Life Path! Be sure to call in at (646)649-0027 during this broadcast to hear your Spirit message!
Robin is a native american sixth-generation psychic-medium and animal intuitive who was raised in the historic village of Lily Dale, New York, in a family of mediums. Robin has spent the past twenty years teaching and lecturing on various metaphysical subjects throughout the Northeastern and Midwest US. Today Robin is the director of Innersongs, LLC., outside of Milwaukee, WI where she offers workshops and personal consultations for self-discovery using the wisdom of horses and teaching of animal and spirit worlds. You can contact her at (262)501-4838, or her websites, www.robinsalerno.com and www.innersongs.net.
Before You Go Pro, is definitely excited, to bring another great college coach, onto the BYGP Locker Room Show, to talk about what it really takes to play major college football. Coach Chris Foster, has been the running backs coach, for three seasons, at the university of Appalachian State.
The Mountaineers football team, is always known to bring it on the football field, and the university stresses bringing it in the classroom as well. Tune in, to hear what coach Foster has to say about the App St. football program, recruiting, and the make-up of a great student-athlete, right here in the BYGP Locker Room!
Host Trena Bolden Fields interviews dialect coach, Foster Johns on accents. Join us for a fun show today!
Foster Johns holds a B.A. in Theater and English from Boston College. He was born and raised just down river in New Orleans, LA and has performed in numerous productions there in addition to the Boston area. Since moving to the twin cities on 2009, he has performed with truly amazing companies such as Swandive Theatre, Theatre Pro Rata, Theatre in the Round Players, Workhouse Theater, The Flowershop Project, Night Path Theatre, Brazen Theatre, Dovetail Productions, Classical Actor's Ensemble, and Jon Ferguson's theater company. In addition to performing, he has had the privilege to serve as dialect coach to companies such as Park Square, Bloomington Civic Theater, Minnesota Jewish Theater, Chain Reaction Theater Project, Theater Latte Da, as well as a private coach to a variety of talented performers in the Twin Cities. He aims to pursue an MFA in voice and dialect studies in the near future with the goal of becoming a resident voice/dialect coach for a regional theater and teaching at the university level. Foster is a proud member of VASTA (Voice and Speech Trainers Association), a board member of Workhouse Theatre, and the resident dialect coach of the Actor's Workout with Raye Birk at the Guthrie. He aims to pursue voice work in a graduate setting and continue to perform and work with actors' voices, as both are a constant source of inspiration and fulfillment.
As a premier expert in the art of positioning females to recognize and maximize their potential, author, entrepreneur, and speaker, Lakara Foster is Founder of She Speaks!, Inc. , an Atlanta-based consulting firm that provides tools, support, and a voice to those seeking a more powerful existence. She Speaks!, Inc. provides retreats, workshops, seminars, coaching, and mentoring programs focused heavily on relationships, love, life, and spiritual development. Lakara has always had an abiding certainty that she has a very rich, very specific, and very rare calling on her life. She has always been aware that she is here on divine assignment, however, she admits that she was not always faithful to this appointment. But, one specific moment forced her to commit to the mission her spirit was assigned at birth.
12 years ago, Lakara Foster sat directly across from Oprah Winfrey as a guest on her talk show. The show was titledThe Turbulent 20s and focused on young women who were experiencing what had been aptly termed The Quarter-life Crisis. They were confused about their purpose and when they would begin to walk in their greatness. Oprah looked each young woman squarely in the eyes and gently said, “The problem with your generation is that you all are not connected to ‘The Source’, but once you get connected, all of your questions will be answered.” That divine meeting eleven years ago provided Lakara with ““WHAT” she needed to do to achieve greatness. Today her personal mission is to show women “HOW” to achieve greatness.
Lakara Foster, a native of New Orleans, LA, holds a B.S. in Psychology, a B.S. in Criminal Justice, and a M. Ed. in Counseling Education from Florida A&M University in Tallahassee, Florida.
Why is Rihanna livid with CBS? Did Robin Thicke finally confess on why Paula Patton left him? Did Iggy Azalea give her ex-boyfriend permission to release her sex tape? Will there be a new live album from the late Whitney Houston? And what was Joan River's doctor doing before he performed the biopsy on her vocal cords that led to her cardiac arrest? Tune in to That's Entertainment! Your #1 source for entertainment news and pop culture, with host Tammy Jones-Gibbs, today at 1pm ET on www.blogtalkradio.com/tammyjones-gibbs
Like that's entertainment on fb at - facebook.com/thatsentertainment.radioFollow us on twitter at - thatsentertain1
in Self Help
Tonight's special guest is Tracey Heisler, from New Jersey, executive director of the CASA program in Somerset, Hunterdon and Warren Counties. CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) recruits, screens, trains, and supervises community volunteers to act as advocates in court for children living in the foster care system, giving them a voice that might not otherwise be heard. Mrs. Heisler, herself the mother of 8 children, has degrees in Psychology with an emphasis in Juvenile Justice and Forensics. She came to this work as a result of her mother and uncle's experiences of growing up in the foster care system in upstate New York. It is her life's mission to improve the quality of life for these children while in care and to facilitate their transition to their "forever family," whether through reunification, adoption, or kinship legal guardianship, as quickly as possible. The role of CASA is to advocate for children in out-of-home placement. The CASA is appointed by the Family Court Judge. The volunteer must read all of the child's records and interview people in the child's life and then makes recommendations to the court. All volunteers must be screened, fingerprinted and must agree to a federal, state and local background check before being accepted into a CASA 30 hour training session. All volunteer must be over the age of 21 and be able to provide their own transportation.
During National Chiror]ractic Health month on Small Changes Big Shifts with Dr. Michelle Robin, you'll meet meet two men who are doing innovative things in the field of chiropractic health.
Dr.John Sibley is Dr. Robin's first guest. They'll be discussing the role and importance of medicine in treatment but they'll also talk about giving the body a chance to heal itself first. Dr. Sibley's practice in Tulsa, Oklahoma is acknowledged throughout the healthcare community as a benchmark of excellence.
Also joining Dr. Michelle Robin is Chiropractic patient and advocate, William Esteb. Estab has spent years exploring the doctor/patient relationship from the patient’s point of view, co-founding Perfect Patients in 2004, an interactive website service which manages the online representation of over 2000 chiropractors in the United States, Canada, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. An author of 10 books and public speaker, Estab writes a weekly blog at patientsmedia.com.
To learn more or connect with Host Dr. Robiin, go online http://yourwellnessconnection.com
Read more about William Estab at http://www.patientmedia.com/history.html
and conncet with Dr. John Sibley at http://drjohnsibley.com
In this edition of All Subjects Everything, Chris will discuss the way Robin Thicke threw Pharrell Williams under the bus in the Blurred Lines/Got To Give It Up fiasco, summarize the recent episodes of TVOne's Unsung series and discuss Gawker's awful ranking of Kanye West's album tracks.
How do we single moms date? There are so many factors and so many extra things and people to think about. Ms. Jennifer Pink is joined by Ms. Robin Peppers-Hunt, The Curvymomager as we candidly discuss how we date as single moms.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (26 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (22 chatters)
- in5d (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (9 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (4 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Speak your mind7 (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (0 chatters)