SORT BY Relevancy
How alive is Racism? What is our biggest hurdle to overcome as African Americans today? Are we fully optimizing all of the privileges our ancestors have allowed us?
Hop onboard as we task Dr. Natalie Robertson for help with these troubling inquiries. It's "Who We Got Wednesday" baby!
On tonight's edition of the TSL Podcast, Jovan Alford will be talking to 2015 NFL Draft prospect WR/DB John Robertson from the University of Lynchburg. During the podcast, we will talking about his career at the Virginia Univ. of Lynchburg and the draft process.
In Rick's first program back stateside, he is joined by Alan and Lisa Robertson to discuss the moral depravity of the United States as well as their newly released book on marriage, "A New Season." Later in the show, Rick presents a powerful interview he did with world renowned evangelist Reinhard Bonnke in January of 2013.
JOIN ME AND CO-HOST: JACKIE HICKMAN AS WE WELCOME, HOUSTON MEDIA SOURCE TV AND HOST OF "THE CAVE TV SHOW" RICHARD WALKER (THINKZILLA)..PLUS GOSPEL ARTIST: ANITA JARRELL ROBERTSON SHARING HER NEW PROJECT: GOD IS THERE; NEW SINGLE "EVEN ME"..ANITA ROBERTSON SINGER/SONGWRITER WITH INVIGORATING LYRICS, ICONIC VOICE AND CONTEMPORARY SOUND WHICH IS DISPLAYED IN HER NEW PROJECT..
in Pop Culture
Tonight at 8pm ET on Ernest Radio Network, it's The Ernest Experience Radio Show.
Pat Robertson is running his mouth again, and you won't believe what he said this time. Ms. Teri is joining us, and she is sure to have an opinion on this. We'll also be discussing other items in the news and pop culture.
All this plus NPR news, Accuweather forecast, music with a GOLD touch, and the world famous ERN Listening Lounge will be open. 1.347.989.1942 is the phone number to join the conversation.
Karen’s comedy is clean, her motivation is inspiring, and her instructional training is all about how to get people to learn even if they don’t want to. She loves to clown around, but she can inspire the uninspirable, motivate the unmotivatable, and ignite excitement for life in her audiences.
Karen appeals to anyone between the ages of 10 and 110… they just have to be breathing.
Author Keshia Robertson hails from Toronto, Canada where she writes fresh sensual to erotic contemporary romance with a multicultural twist. When she isn't crafting stories of sexy heroes and witty heroines, she can be found on Twitter, @startswithakesh or on her website, www.startswithakesh.com, discussing her preferred writing techniques or the latest episode of a Korean drama.
Excerpt for Just As Good - 4 days before Christmas: Evan Hermes traded in romance for pragmatism when he suggested marriage at their New Year's Eve party to his girlfriend, Kitt Preston. It was a “suggestion” which wasn’t well received by the love of his life. Though it’s taken him most of the year to figure out the perfect proposal, this time romance is front and center to obtain a yes!
Kitt has been in love with Evan ever since he asked her out during their first year of college. Tall, handsome, and a family man, Evan is the kind of person that most women would be falling over themselves to marry…but not her. Kitt is only willing to say yes to a marriage proposal that is worthy of their love and years together.
A second chance for Evan to propose felt about as miraculous as Santa Claus standing in the middle of his living room with an inheritance grand . . .
A joint project with www.SexyBooksBlog.net
Music, Song for My Father, courtesy of www.AnnaFisher.com
Deena grew up doing yoga since she was kicking in the womb, but it wasn't really until she found this sweatiness that the true love affair began. After many major physical injuries that limited her mobility and life traumas that held her down, Modo brought her back. She is greatly inspired to help people get out of physical and emotional pain and live life to the fullest.
Deena Robertson is the co founder of Moksha Yoga Danforth in Toronto, Moksha Yoga London in Ontario, and Modo Yoga LA. She was a member of the Moksha/Modo Teacher Training Faculty for nearly 8 years until she decided that wanted to focus full time in LA.
Her background in competitive basketball, volleyball and European handball was the seed for a strong passion to find ways to challenge the body while being mindful and attentive to long term health. Her classes will inspire you to challenge yourself to new heights and truly start to listen to yourself.
She is grateful for all her life lessons, and her teachers, greatest of all being her mother JJ who taught her that life is what you make it with such gems as "Shit happens, but suffering is optional!"
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (71 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (45 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (17 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (12 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (9 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (9 chatters)
- We Built That Network (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Alabama Wedding Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)