SORT BY Relevancy
Join Hipcheck and the entire crew of long time diehards as we talk all things LA Kings hockey on the internets only LA Kings-centric live, uncensored, talk show after each and every road game. In this episode we discuss what may very well prove to be the end of the Kings era as we know it. With three amazing years and two Stanley Cups under the belts, our beloved Hockey Team finally ran out of luck and time against the Cinderella Flames. But that doesnt stop us from talking Manchester Monarchs, Ontario Reign, and the NHL Playoff Hockey! The season may be over but the passion for LA Kings hockey never dies.
Tune in as Vashti and Sharona talk sports with a woman's perspective. This week we discuss the 2015 NFL Draft. We also welcome special guests Reeta the NFL Chick as well as Emory Hunt of FB Game Plan to talk NFL and the 2015 NFL Draft. We start as always with your favorite and our signature segment Game On or Game Over. Tuesday 10 a.m. to 11:30 am EDT.
THE ROAD HAWGS RADIO NETWORK - CLASSIC CHROME With PANHEAD JIM'S 1933 HARLEY VL
Special Guests: “Panhead Jim” Mahaney, Historian, Blogger and Vintage Enthusiast
Ever since the widespread introduction of automobiles and motorcycles, their owners have set out to see the world around them from behind the controls. The early days saw most enthusiasts trying to cross the United States from coast-to-coast; not an easy task when the majority of the country was still unpopulated and lacking proper roads. These trips were often treacherous and long, but still the popularity grew. Today, the thought of touring the country is still exciting, but is nowhere near as treacherous. Cross-country trips today are usually done from the comfort of a climate controlled auto or large touring motorcycle. But, this week on Classic Chrome, we are joined by an old bike enthusiast who is setting out on his own to prove that old machines can still reliably make the journey. “Panhead Jim” Mahaney, who lives in North Carolina, is well-known for his antique motorcycle blog “Riding Vintage”. Jim is also a contributor to numerous magazines, such as American Iron, and has ridden many thousands of miles on old machines. Currently, Jim is in the process of building a 1933 Harley Davidson VL which he will be riding solo across the United States from California to North Carolina.
THE ROAD HAWGS RADIO NETWORK - FREE ROAD REPORT With DREW WEBB
Drew Doc Webb is a local musician and motorcycle rider who has performed in the Wisconsin and Midwestern music scene for 40 years. He has performed with bands and artists to name a few such as The Lost Boys, The Holy Ranger’s Spirit Farm Band, Expose’, Good Time Charlie Brechtel, and his own band Doctor Snake Oil. Drew has opened for headline acts such as Marshall Tucker, Arch Angels, The Romantics, and Elvin Bishop.
In years past recording and performing with poet Martin Jack Rosenblum aka The Holy Ranger and Good time Charlie Brechtel both who have written many songs about the biker lifestyle has melded Drew into the biker musician lifestyle that he lives today. Drew is currently preparing to perform selected shows this year with Doctor Snake Oil.
Drew Doc Webb also is a Property damage investigator at Hupy and Abraham S.C. law firm for primarily motorcycle accidents year around. In addition he writes articles for the firm website, Biker News Brief and Road Hawgs Motorcycle Magazine on related informational safety topics. Lastly in his spare time Drew likes to artistically paint and ride in the wind whenever he can.
THE ROAD HAWGS RADIO NETWORK-INSIDE SCOOP With CRIS SIMMONS
Part 2: Our guest this week is Cris Sommer Simmons. Cris’ love for motorcycling and family is a full time job! While on “assignment” for Harley Women Magazine, Cris met and married her Rock Star husband, Pat Simmons from the Doobie Brothers. Cris, however, is a rock star in her own right. She has written many books about motorcycling from a Children’s book called “Patrick wants to ride” to a historical look at female riders in “The American Motorcycle Girls”. She wrote about her cross country adventure on a 1915 bike named Effie in “The Cannonball Diaries”. It is appropriate to start Women’s Motorcycle month with Cris who is an inspiration to many women who admire her deep love of motorcycles and her pioneer spirit.
"When you blame others, you give up your power to change." ~ Robert Anthony
Who do you blame for your failures and disappointments in life? Hopefully, no one. But if you find yourself fuming over past offences, and it's hard for you to forgive, you may be entrenched in The Blame Game. You may not think you're playing it, but if you're not taking responsibiilty for your own choices and actions, you are.
Mother's Day is approaching, and for some people, it's not such a happy occasion. Perhaps you've got beef with your mother for things she did (or did not do) in the past. Maybe it's someone else with whom you're in conflict. But whatever the case, it will definitely benefit you to tune in today.
Join us as we chat with author & speaker, Rita Emmett, about how to give up The Blame Game and start moving forward with your life. Call in with your questions and comments, 646-716-6910, or chat with us in our LIVE chat room during the broadcast!
Do you love to travel? Why do you like to travel or unlike traveling? What form of transportation do you prefer? What is it that is romantic about traveling? Is it the enticement of a strange place and people? Do you like to meet new people? What does travel tell about you?
Call me let's talk travel!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (75 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (54 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (46 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (30 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (25 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (10 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (9 chatters)
- DDP Radio (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- ShadySykes (6 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- LettesChat (5 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- Littany (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- Gary R Davenport (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- MistyFredricks (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)