SORT BY Relevancy
Men have been the dominant sex since, well, the dawn of mankind. At this unprecedented moment, by almost every measure, women are no longer gaining on men: They have pulled decisively ahead. In this landmark book, Rosin reveals how this new state of affairs is radically shifting the power dynamics between men and women at every level of society, with profound implications for marriage, sex, children, work, and more. With wide-ranging curiosity and insight unhampered by assumptions or ide
Hanna Rosin reviews startling new data that shows women actually surpassing men in several important measures, such as college graduation rates. Do these trends, both US-centric and global, signal the "end of men"? Probably not -- but they point toward an important societal shift worth deep discussion. We are now going through an amazing and unprecedented moment where the power dynamics between men and women are shifting very rapidly. And in many of the places where it counts the mos
Have you ever known people who seemed to be upbeat and happy all the time? They always have a smile for everyone. They are positive and encouraging every time you talk with them. It seems nothing gets them down - and frankly, you're more than a little puzzled.
You start thinking they must be living a perfect life. What did they do to have sunshine, lollipops and rainbows following them everywhere they go? Surely they must have a secret you don't know about.
It's all you can do to get the kids out of the house and on their way to school without someone screaming and crying. It's all you can do to get to work on time and not blow your stack when the boss wants you to work through your lunch hour and stay late.
Some days, all you want to do is sit down and cry. That might be a good idea, but you're afraid if you start crying, you might never stop.
Join Teresa Beeman for today's discussion of Even Empowered Women Get the Blues.
This show is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women.com and can be heard live every Monday and Wednesday morning at 11:00 am Eastern time.
Recording LIVE from Women's Business Center celebrating in Columbus, OH!
Today's Guests: Jonathon Aslay The topic: Are Men Really Commitment Phobic?
http://understandmennow.com/bio/About Jonathon: http://understandmennow.com/bio/
Free gift: http://members.understandmennow.com/free/
Women in Business who want to date!
Entrepreneurial Excellence Radio Show is platform for business owners-old, new and aspiring to share tips, promotions and their stories. The purpose is to inspire others to monetizing their dreams for a new future for themselves, their families and the community. Our vision includes you, our listeners, subscribers and business owners. Our Mission is to provide resources in Business 101, Marketing 101, Cutting Edge Technology, Love in Business, Social Entrepreneurship and Women in Business. We have an underlying pledge to support a better community and to empower the members of these communities to dispelling fear and increase a stronger economic foundation.
Join us on Apr 16th at Noon ET, as we discuss the topic of Healthy Selfishness with Giorgina Liguori. Learn the importance and criticality of healthy selfishness to thrive in your life.
Giorgina Liguori is certified as a teacher and guidance counselor. She works with Cambridge University in England teaching American high school kids writing and literature - college level courses. For most of her life, she was a professional writer: television and newspapers. She has a novel out on Amazon called Samsara and you can check out the trailer for it on YOUTUBE. Giorgina Liguori, Samsara. Giorgina has two graduate degrees in psychology and has taught psychology and women studies on the college level. For the last eighteen years, she has run women's groups, parenting groups and groups for teens and tweens. Her message for women and all parents is healthy selfishness. If you are not taking care of yourself, you can't take care of anyone else. An angry woman does not have a happy relationship with her husband, boyfriend or partner. A resentful woman does not raise happy children.
Giorgina is a born and bred New Yorker, downtown girl: The Village, SoHo and the last 20 years in Tribeca. BUT, I she lived in Morocco for two years and the furthest place for this New Yorker, a mountain top in North Carolina. Now, she spends most of her time in Florida, but goes "home" to NY as often as she can.
This week on the "WOMEN OF GOLF"
Join Ted J. Odorico host of Golf Talk Live & LPGA Professional - Cindy Miller this week as they are joined by special guests:
Jane Blalock - President of The Legends Tour
Linda Faye - Founder & President of Just 4 Golf Accessories
Barbara Gutstadt – Founder/CEO of the Women's Golf and Travel Consierge
Tune in "Live" Tuesday mornings at 9:00 AM EST to the WOMEN OF GOLF, with Ted & Cindy at: www.blogtalkradio.com/womenofgolf
in Self Help
Sheila C will discuss the issue of Women Veterans and their rise in the homelessness category in the US. There is some information that you need to know to include local South Florida agencies that are here to assist these Women veterans and get them back on their feet. See you then.
Women are nurturers, they are able to nurture others while using their gift of compassion in the mission field. Locksana Jones will share her missions’ experiences and give us tips on how to develop a passion for missions: listen live at 619-393-2852 or www.pinnacleofpraiseshow.com.
Thank you for choosing Pinnacle of Praise Show. Beatrice Ndura – Host
Please join Health Educator & Life Coach, Erica Haray-Butcher, as she chats with Tracy Higginbotham on empowering women through entreprenuership.
Tracy is the Owner & President of Women TIES - Together Inspiring Entrepreunerial Success - which helps women entrepreneurs expand their local, state and regional marketplace throughout New York State.
To learn more about Erica's health education & life coaching services, please visit www.CatchGoodHealth.com. For more information about Tracy & Women TIES, pleae check out www.womenties.com.
Good health is contagious...pass it on!
Ernest and Renate will discuss the Lisa Project which is a women's initiative the enables women to create a financial base for her and her family. This initiative was created by women for women to empower them to gain a financial foothold in this wiorld of uncertainties. Single mothers, divorcee's and widowers all feel the effects of financial pressures when a loved one and their finances are suddenly gone. We also offer a free video made by real women telling their real stories of how they were and are dealing with these types of loss. We invite you to tune in today a 3:00pm to se how you can eleviate some or most of these problems and receive information on how to see this free video.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (148 chatters)
- John Baptist (76 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (50 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (20 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- MidnightWalkers (14 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (12 chatters)
- thedean (10 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (10 chatters)
- Puter Shack (9 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- Rated Stars Radio (8 chatters)
- RadioFree QuickBooks (7 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (7 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (7 chatters)
- Dayplayer Dish (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (5 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Back To Us (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Pro Fastpitch (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (2 chatters)
- Harvest Kingdom Builders (2 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (2 chatters)
- EMONSTA (2 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (2 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (1 chatters)
- Get It Poppin Radio S2 (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- Chillz33 (1 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- The Princess and The BadBoy Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- WQYB Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Triple Threat Talk0 (0 chatters)
- We Built That Network (0 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (0 chatters)