SORT BY Relevancy
Is a woman you love battling cancer?
Don't miss Writestream Tuesday on September 30 at 1 p.m. Eastern when Dariaanne welcomes Maureen Miles Bucci, author of the newly released book A Snobby Girl's Guide to Dealing with Cancer:
A Snobby Girl's Guide to Dealing with Cancer is part memoir and part guide book. In her own raw and edgy style, ovarian cancer survivor Maureen Miles Bucci offers cancer patients and their care givers practical advice in going the distance against this formidable opponent.
As Maureen's editor and social media consultant, Dariaanne felt privileged to play a role in her mission to help as many women and their care-givers as possible. Kia Heavey designed the book's stylish cover.
During the show, host and caller welcome your calls at 347-945-7246.
Then stay tuned in the second hour for the Right Wing Riot with the Luminaries of Liberty The Prince of Whitebread, Scary Smart and Ms. Always Right. It's Publice Service Satire we can believe in!
The gang’s all here! The gang’s all here. Have a loaded show. Among our topics
– MSNBC;s famed village idiot Melissa Harris-Perry says a beheading is workplace violence
– NFL penalizes a Muslim player last night. Rosie O’Donnell reacts. We discuss
– Senator Blumenthal wants to forgive student debt for people who work in over bloated public sector
– And much more
Duluth City Councilor and candidate for Mayor Howie Hanson will join me for what should be a very interesting interview. Listen to hear his views on taxes, fees and where he wants to take the city if elected. We also will chat his early announcment to run for mayor as well plus more if we can get to it. You also will have a chance to call in and ask question to him. I only ask you let us know who you are when you call.
Join Jay for a sensible take on the latest news, the economy, politics and current events in his unique, opinionated style that promotes freedom, liberty, love of country and devotion to God.
You can also catch Jay cohosting on Monday with Joseph and Tuesday with Karen at 7pm ET/4pm PT.
Check our website for our complete schedule of shows http://www.theTruthRadioNetwork.com
For free downloads of this show, and all Truth Radio Network shows, visit http://www.blogtalkradio.com/truthradionet.rss
*Although this is not a caller-driven show, occasionally time may allow for callers to voice their opinions near the end of the show*
In this episode of EGUA - Marketplace our guest is Baba Jason Thigpen, Owner of Just Right Technology. A description by Baba Jason:
"...I AM A FREEDOM FIGHTER AND AN EXPERIENCED TECHNICIAN TURNED DEVELOPER WORKING ON CHANGING HEALTH, CULTURE, FAMILY, EDUCATION, AND ECONOMICS WITH THE POWER OF IT. BORN AND RAISED IN THE BRONX, I AM CURRENTLY DEVELOPING A TECHNOLOGY CURRICULUM FOR COMMUNITY USE. AS OWNER OF JUST RIGHT TECHNOLOGY, A BOUTIQUE CONSULTANT COMPANY IN THE BRONX, I HAVE LEARNED THAT THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF LIFE IS PURPOSE. MY PURPOSE IS TEACHING.
I CURRENTLY OFFER ONLINE CLASS FOR HOME SCHOOLING FAMILIES ON BASIC HTML. DETAILS CAN BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST. I ALSO BUILD IT WORKSHOPS AND CLASS FOR TECHNOLOGY BASED SUBJECT MATTERS, PROVIDE ONLINE TECHNICAL SUPPORT, AND WEB DESIGN SERVICES. PLEASE REVIEW THE WEBSITE BELOW..."
Odwirafo Kwesi Ra Nehem Ptah Akhan
Aakhuamuman Amaruka Atifi Mu
Akwamu Nation in North America
LISTEN TO THE MOST DYNAMIC TEACHINGS ON THE PLANET FROM THE MAN OF THE HOUR, DR. MALACHI Z. YORK EVERYDAY AT 4 PM EST ON WGAGRADIO!! 1.347.884.9239
Does anyone have the right to tell you definitively what you are feeling and why you are feeling it? Or to tell you who you must show up in your life as or how to live your life? Our lives are governed by a mixture of immutable facts and our self created stories, I call fiction. Knowing which is which is crucial for you to move through your life with a modicum of ease. As a choice expert and holistic life coach, I have seen the lasting damage that can be caused when someone else’s fiction is fed to you as a fact, and you believe what you have been told to be fact and not fiction. See how complicated it can become, just in the reading of the last sentence alone.
Join me, Dr. Wendy Dearborne choice expert and expression coach and artist Olivia Lashley as we explore this subject.
in Self Help
This Week on What's Right About Men? - Role models for men-are there any?
It has been hypothesized that individuals compare themselves with differing reference groups who occupy the social role to which an individual aspires. If this is true, who are today's role models? Why is it important for any of us to have a role model? And, are role models necessary?
Callers are welcome - We Want to Hear From Our Audience! Call in number: 1-347-205-9869.
And here's an idea - If you want to participate in the conversation, but cannot make it to the LIVE show, please email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Micowave Popcorn…Fun Healthy Food, or Toxic Dangerous food?
How Can I Have my Popcorn and Eat It Too?
Did you know that conventional microwave popcorn is a cancer causing food? Did you know that even the bag it is microwaved in is toxic to your health?
Are you feeling like all the fun of watching a movie, or your favorite shows on TV, while eating a big bowl of popcorn, has just been ruined by reading this?
Well, all is not lost! I promise. Just like you, I love to share an evening of movies, inspiration, fun and laughter...and lots of popcorn and other yummy treats, with my friends. So what's the solution?
Get the scoop on this week's Kick Cancer In The Can® Weekly Quick Tip. It's all about the hazards of conventional microwave popcorn, and what you can do instead. So you can still have your popcorn and eat it too!
Being armed with the right information is always the best protection for your health, and your family's health! And I'm committed to providing you with the easist to digest and quickest to implement healthy tips and strategies!
REMEMBER to drop by our Kick Cancer In The Can™ Facebook page, LIKE the page, and then add your AHA's, comments, questions and suggestions about anything you've heard - and anything you want to hear more about!
Your input is critical to the success of the Kick Cancer In The Can™ Weekly Quick Tips! These tips are for you, so you can create your best health ever!
And if you need more in depth personalized compassionate help, make sure you give us a call at our 24/7 Live Compassionate Cancer Concierge™ Mentoring hotline (888-305-1495) to see how we can best help you!
Much Love... Dr Marilyn Joyce
Feldman World Weekly Review
Click here for show:
Welcome to the FREE SPEECH ZONE
Defender of the new minority, "The Employed Class". The Constitution was written to protect the Individual from the Mob, the People from the Government! Im only asking for 90 Minutes a week, every Sunday 11:30AM EST and every Wednesday 10:00PMEST!!!! FEATURING: The Jewboy Journal. Current Events, Political Discussion and Opinion. Even Music!!! Call us and Talk!! A Division of Feldman World Group
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (7 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- TheGod720 (6 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Unseen World (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (3 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (3 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Duke Machado Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Theresa Chaze (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- WBDN Media (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters95 (1 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)