SORT BY Relevancy
GUEST CALL IN: (516) 531 – 9540
Tune in each and every Tuesday 8am PST/ 9am MST / 10am CST /11am EST
"Live life freely in love, know the various laws of life, and always continue to develop a positive character" Issa
“Most people don't grow up. Most people age. They find parking spaces, honor their credit cards, get married, have children, and call that maturity. What that is, is aging” Maya Angelou
"If it doesn't have redeeming value, then why say or do it" Issa
Know who YOU are, always follow your spirit, and live a beautiful life.
Love is in the air for some...and out of gas for others. Join Charity and Gwendolyn as they offer up love advice, their style...no excuses. All fun...no filter.
Your Place Love Connection: Tuesday 7 to 8 Pm Your Place of Prayer, Love, Acceptance, Compassion, Empowerment
Host Dr. Susie
Instructor Eric Jefferson
Topic: Gaining Wisdom
Proverbs 1:7 and 9:10
Lesson for 10-06-15
Proverbs 1: 8-33
Lesson for 10-13-15
The Benefits of Wisdom
Proverbs 2: 1-22
Lesson for 10-20-15
Being instructed in Wisdom Proverbs 3: 1-4:27
Lesson for 10-27-15
Wisdom's Calling and Reward
Bible Study Call in Number
You don't want to miss this chance to turn on your love light with us
Talk to the Twins Love & Relationship Who are you Chasing?
in Self Help
Is Self-Love selfish? Is the concept of Self-Love Biblical? Matthew 22:39 Tells us to love our neighor as we love ourselves. Is this a commandment or does this imply that we are already loving ourselves? Too many of us take the time to love, to serve and to give to others but do we take that same time to give, to love and to serve ourselves. Have we gotten it twisted somehow? Do we truly know what it means to love ourselves? Dr. Cook will present part two of the topic. She will discuss the concepts of self love, how to get healthy and how to stay healthy.
Hello everyone & welcome to soul Tuesday , October 13, 2015 at 3 p.m.-4p.m. eastern. 347-205 9957& chat room is open.
Theme: Life…After the Death of Love One
On the next edition of Life Is So Beautiful, my co-host Victor Holliday and I will talk with stateswoman, business leader, and author Barbara A. Robinson about her latest book “Bend in the Road: Reinventing Yourself after the death of a loved one”. She will recount her process of moving beyond engulfing grief following the death of her husband Jerry Robinson; to whom she was married for 47 years.
Barbara has lead a truly compelling life and has transformed herself through many of life’s harshest challenges. She has seen it all, and you will be INSPIRED by her many triumphs! Her previous books include “And Still I Cry”, “Yes YOU Can” and “Eyes of the Beholder”. She has been widely recognized for her various achievements and is the recipient of more than 100 awards including induction into the Maryland’s Women Hall of Fame.
Barbara is also an elected Delegate to the State of Maryland and was recently selected as the leader for the Maryland Legislative Black Caucus. We’ll learn more from her about their upcoming conference and the importance of being a leading Representative with and heart for the people and Spirit empowered by faith. Join us as we welcome the beautiful and elegant Barbara A. Robinson.
Love & Bliss!
I want to dive in deeply here, this topic is always important to me, loss can put us right where we need to be. This show is dedicated to one of my best friends who passed last week. Here's to you, Brother! Love you, man.
Loving Myself Deeply and Knowing Its Sharing More Love with the World,
“Please listen in today to a show that will motivate you to find your inner strength !”
If you are in a domestic violence situation, my phenomenal Guest today will be:
Melissa Holmes, Founder of: "Love Shouldn't Hurt" who will motivate & inspire you to stop taking the abuse, and empower you to become: A Women of Power:
Follow Ms Holmes on facebook
Ms. Melissa Holmes has been blessed of the LORD to be a blessing to other women; for out of her many struggles with domestic violence, she escaped, and God has chosen her as:a "VESSEL UNTO HIS HONOR!"
LSH is giving a sense of purpose through daily prayers and supportive post, motivating people to leave abusive situations, and helping victims heal after abuse.
Being an American is not enough anymore. When it comes to becoming old enough to get a job that pays, once upon a time, being an American was the only requirement. Today, being an American is not enough to expect to get a job. What is not being realized is that people are going to be counted in statistics somewhere, at all times. Why not follow the order as set forth when we began to organize the free enterprise system in America as we know it. Captialism. Once was, area business owners felt obligation to hire Americans, their neighbors, their customers. Today, area business owners, franchise owners, & CEOs of F500's only obligation is to their profits.
Queen of Hearts interviews Candis Johnson-Credit Specialist
Top 6 reasons to listen to this show:
1. What was her motivation for starting her business??
2. What is her passion for helping people???
3. Her advice to young people regarding their life.
4. Her advice for entrepreneurs
5. How she would encourage someone going thru a storm.
6. How she stays motivated.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (51 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (32 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (27 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Ron March Show (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (5 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Unlimited Love and Life (3 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (3 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- DEMALIVE (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- LibertyRules (2 chatters)
- Living In America (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (2 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Healing and Hope (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- godlywomansview (0 chatters)