SORT BY Relevancy
Matthew Grant of Weekly Wrestling Podcast sits down with former AIW Tag Team Champion, Rickey Shane Page to chat about plenty including his upcoming Alpha-1 Wrestling debut on July 6th where he takes on "Hacker" Scotty O'Shea. We also talk about his upcoming matches at AAW & AIW against Colt Cabana & Eddie Kingston on June 20th & 29th, the creation of the Christian Faith character & whether he likes being RSP or Faith, being involved in the beginning of Beyond Wrestling & the criticisms of it as well as CZW & Chikara, memorable matches, a word association & MUCH more!
This week on the show we welcome, Indy Veteran Rickey Shane Page. Rickey joins us for over an hr to talk all about his career in the ring, past present and future. Rickey talks breaking in, tag teams vs singles. mask vs no mask, injuries, angles, goals, matches and so much more. a great interview. Plus we review Shine Wrestling Shine 9 ippv, 2CW's Living on the edge 8 free ippv, WWL'a debut show ippv, AAW's Epic DVD and cover all the news and upcoming major shows for this weekend. Check it out!! Its your Thursday Indy Fix!!
Days before Beyond Wrestling's Battle of New England show, Eric Corvis contacted Weekly Wrestling Podcast to respond to some of the statements made by the Crusade for Change (TJ Marconi, Darius Carter & Dany Only) earlier on in the week. Along with addressing those statements, we talk about the choosing of his partners for that match at #BONE, his work in CZW, Chikara, the Wrestling Is promotions & much more!
@EricCorvis @beyondwrestling @WeeklyWPodcast
Matthew Grant, David Kirkwood & whoever else decides to join the booth will be LIVE at Alpha-1 Wrestling calling the action for our listeners!
The FULL card for this event is:
Steel City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin & Alessandro Del Bruno) v. Monster Mafia (Josh Alexander & Ethan Page)
Brent Banks v. Justin Sane - #1 Contendership to the Alpha Male Championship
Seleziya Sparx v. Jasmin - First Ever Alpha Female Match
Scotty O'Shea v. Rickey Shane Page
Rhys Greenaway v. Mike Rollins
Tadarius Thomas v. Ashley Sixx v. Alex Vega v. Louis Lyndon
Eric Cairnie defends the Zero Gravity Title in a gauntlet match
Co-host Matthew Grant sits down with good friend of the show, "Hacker" Scotty O'Shea to chat about plenty including his match this past Sunday at Alpha-1 Wrestling where he took on Rickey Shane Page, his matches upcoming for Smash Wrestling with Pepper Parks & Brent Banks & Fringe Pro Wrestling with "Reckless" Ryan Swift, the marquee matches he's had this year with Jay Lethal, Kevin Steen, Tommy Dreamer & others, Steel City Pro Wrestling and not only being apart of their debut show & main eventing it, but being apart of the match to crown their first ever champion and his thoughts on that, being C*4 Champion, his unique match with Buck Gunderson for the Union & thoughts on the recent announcement of the Union's closing, Busted Knuckle Pro Wrestling, the return of his video journals confirmed & so much more!
The fight for smaller government and more freedom continues on so many different fronts. So, what can you do? Shane Krauser talks about numerous issues, including:
1. New York's "shut up" rule is an infringement on the First Amendment, as individuals should not be required to jump through certain hoops in order to communicate their political message.
2. Sean Hannity takes on Anjem Choudary, a radical Imam, says Sharia law is coming to America. What does the Constitution say about that and what can we do?
3. Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has filed a federal lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Education, charging that the federal government coerced states into adopting Common Core educational standards. What does the rule of law say and how do we counter these efforts?
4. A Missouri Tea Party staged a "buycott" in Ferguson, Missouri and magically perceptions of the Tea Party changed. What does the Tea Party stand for anyways?
5. Chris Matthews of MSNBC's "Hardball" detests Burger King's interest in moving their headquarters to Canada in order to avoid America's corporate tax rate (35%). What does it mean to be free anyways?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Shane Krauser takes on issues that will touch you right at the core, including:
1. What does it mean to be free anyways? We talk about open and honest dialogue, but so many want to stop the dialogue when there is disagreement.
2. MSNBC's Joe Scarborugh went off on certain advocates of the Second Amendment and the founders after a nine-year old child killed a firearms instructor in Arizona. Shane and his co-hosts respond with a heavy hand pertaining to the silliness of Scarborough's argument.
3. Buckley Merrill, the chairman of the East Valley Tea Party in Mesa, Arizona, appears in studio to talk about the grassroots organizations, the problems, and their victories.
4. Government is too big, and here is the evidence.
Shane Krauser takes on numerous issues involving freedom, the Constitution, and small government, including:
1. Elections are important, but what does it mean to be a small-government conservative anyways?
2. Is the Department of Education constitutional? President Reagan fought against it, while President Carter embraced it. Who is right? What does the Constitution say and why does it matter? Congressman Jim Bridenstine (OK) speaks out, and his message must be heard.
3. President Barack Obama is talking about appointing a federal police czar in light of the events in Ferguson, Missouri. What are the implications and what does the Constitution say?
4. One Texas School District (Argyle) has decided to arm its teachers. Good idea or bad idea?
5. Chicago's crime rate has dropped since they began issuing concealed weapon permits? Listen in to hear this great discussion revolving around common sense.
Shane Krauser and his cohosts, Donnie and Chappy, take on numerous topics, including:
1. President Obama and the U.S. Supreme Court. Will he have the opportunity to appoint more justices? What are the implications?
2. Did President Obama violate the law re: the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl? What does the National Defense Authorization Act say?
3. What if there are some members of Congress who are atheists? What does the Constitution say and how does that compare to the people's right to know?
4. The Michael Brown saga in Ferguson, Missouri continues, and Jesse Jackson chimes in. Race baiting or reality?
5. President Obama recently gave a speech calling companies moving their base operations and headquarters to other countries with a lower corporate tax rate "unpatriotic."
The Sports Page LIVE! is a new addition to the HIGH FREQUENCY line-up! This show is dedicated to allow the listeners/supporters of this network to gain meaningful sports talk from our very own, Greg Doss. The Sports Page LIVE! is a weekly broadcast to get you all caught up on the weekend's activities of sports around the world and give you an inside glimpse of what you want anticipate for your fantacy success.
JOIN Us every Friday @ 1pm PST/4pm EST for your sports fix!!!
The First Full Week of College Football kicks off!
The NFL Season is Slated To Begin Thursday: What's up with Rodger Goodell and some of his policy making?
Do fans really understand the BUSINESS of Football and other Sports? Yeah, We have to say something about Michael Sam and Women in Men Dominated Sports....
We only have an hour, people, LET'S TALK SPORTS!!!!
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress