SORT BY Relevancy
Earth Grind Radio host's Sage Gram and Write to Manifest will be discussing Hot Topics from this week.Too give you a hint here are some headliners. Richard Sherman is a thug? Meditate it's great. Gun Reform, who should take the lead? Earth From Space.
Chinyere and Hannah will give their take on the words and actions of Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman, and the girls will tell us what they are looking for from tonight's 2014 Grammy Awards presentations.
Sawyerr Speaks gives us a powerful young vibe, as hosts Chinyere and 17-year old spoken word phenom, Hannah Sawyerr speak out on the issues that are important to today's teens and young adults..
Hannah Sawyerr took the world of BlogTalkRadio by storm back in March of 2013, and looks to continue to build on her gift of the spoken word.
You can check out her lyrics for yourself by listening to Sawyerr Speaks, right here on the King James Radio Network.
To reach Hannah Sawyerr about the show, her e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join TrueGodImmortal, Muse, Joe, and Jasmine for a show on the Super bowl match up between the Broncos and Seahawks, as well the racism and hypocrisy that followed after Richard Sherman's impassioned interview afterwards.
Last weekend sports fans were treated to two amazing match-ups in the NFL Conference Champions, but (despite Peyton's return to the Super Bowl) phone lines & Twitter feeds were buzzing as fans, media, and players rushed to express their opinion on Richard Sherman's post-game interview with a surprised Erin Andrews.
The GCL Crew will explore what the response to Sherman's "rant" reveals about the state of Race & Sports. We'll be joined by University of Texas sociologist Professor Ben Carrington the author of "Race, Sports, and Politics" and an expert in how ideologies of race take shape.
We'll also explore the issues facing the Sochi Olympics, Kevin Durant's MVP bid, Serena Williams, and more.
Tune in for another interesting discussion about a very sensitive subject in sports. Join us at 7pm ET on Wednesday for A New View from the Sidelines.
Tune in as Stacey Brewer of H. Blu's Word, along with Miss Fancy, speak on some of the latest celebrity hot topics.
Brewer and Fancy will speak on Justin Bieber getting arrested. Many are asking why he is not being labeled a thug and why Richard Sherman (NFL, Seahawks) was so quickly labeled that after simply being animated during a post-game interview.
They will also speak on the Editor of Garage Magazine using a black model as a chair. Brewer and Fancy will discuss how such an image may be viewed as misogynistic and racist. Also, they will speak on Ciara's pregnancy with rapper Future and the latest on the Real Housewives of Atlanta!
Like Hampton Blu
Follow Hampton Blu
TOn this edition of #theUCshow, we review the shenanigans and tomfoolery that took place post-Conference Championship Sunday. From Peyton Manning's return to the Super Bowl to the malarkey that is Sherman-Gate, we gotcha covered.
The Sports Fan Journal Network presents, "The Unsportsmanlike Conduct Show" podcast. A one-hour show hosted by TSFJ's contributors as we chat with guests, friends and each other on the ultimate reality television show that is sports the shenanigans that revolves around it.
Call in # (347) 633-9365: Chad Wilson and Emil Calomino recap the AFC and NFC championship games plus talk the latest on the college and pro football gridiron like: Richard Sherman, Manning v. Brady, college football coaches on the move, college football recruiting and more. Listen live at 10 AM and call (347) 633-9365 or reach us on Twitter: @Gridironstuds
Richard Sherman, a top NFL cornerback, with the Seattle Seahawks. During the NFC Championship Game against the 49ers. Sherman blocked the 49ers' Quarterback pass intended for Michael Crabtree in the end zone, which sealed the Seahawks' victory and a trip to the Super Bowl. Specifically, the controversy arose after the game, when an exuberant Sherman stated to Fox Sports' Erin Andrews, a white female, "I'm the best corner in the game! When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that's the result you gonna get." Many blacks do not see anything wrong with his excitement, however, many whites did not like his "braggadocity" in front of a white female-which led to him issuing a public apology-an apology for what? Thus, Is Richard Sherman a Black Hero or White Slave?
VAVEL USA SPEAKING ON SPORTS Sports talk and discussion with an attitude for the knowledgeable, passionate, and hard core fan. Dave, Bo, and Lance broke down yesterday's NFC and AFC Championship games and gave early Super Bowl predictions. There was a heated debate about Richard Sherman's post game interview and the role race plays in how we view athletes. Finally, we talked some college football and discussed new Louisville defensive coordinator Todd Grantham's comments about his previous job at Georgia.
1A- Los Angeles Dodgers sign Clayton Kershaw making him MLB's 1st $200 million dollar pitcher.
1B- The NY Yankees sign Masahiro Tanaka.
1C- A-rod may face the wrath of the players after suing baseball's player union.
2A- Golden Boy Promotions working on putting together a Shawn Porter vs. Keith Thurman card.
2B- Ricardo Mayorga says he can beat Julio Caesar Chavez Jr. in four rounds and can also beat Sergio Martinez.
3A- Rajon Rondo returns to the Boston Celtics.
3B- Knicks lose again and tempers are flaring amongst the players.
4A- NY Jets Geno Smith and Kellen Winslow involved in different altercations with authorities.
4B- Giants Victor Cruz talks about offensive continuity and the signingof a new Offensive Coordinator.
4C- AFC- NFC Championship Results.
4D- Richard Sherman explodes on national television.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- in5d (45 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (18 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (17 chatters)
- DDP Radio (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (14 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (8 chatters)
- dtm radio (8 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (5 chatters)
- Curious Times (5 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Geezer Gamers Community Radio (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- AAAL with Carole and Steve (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Annette Brent Show (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)