SORT BY Relevancy
7 QUALITIES OF AN EAGLE BY DR. MYLES MONROE
1. Eagles fly alone and at high altitudes. They don't fly with sparrows or other small birds. Keep good company.
2. Eagles have a strong vision. They are able to see far. Have the ability to visualize and make prompt decisions.
3. Eagles do not eat dead things. They always feed on fresh prey. Do not rely on your past success; keep looking for new frontiers to conquer.
4. Eagles love the storm. The storm assures that the eagle will soar high. Face your challenges, knowing that these will make you emerge stronger and better than you were.
5. Eagles test before they trust. Test the loyalty and commitment of your friends and leaders in your team.
6. Eagles prepare for training. They remove the feathers and soft grass in the nest so that the young get uncomfortable in preparation for flying. Leave your comfort zone – there is no growth there.
7. Eagles find a place of renewal. As they grow old, they go through a painful process of transformation. The eagle knocks its old beak on a rock to remove it. Once a new one grows it plucks its old feathers from its chests and wings and lives for another 30 years. Read books that will transform you. Watch things that will challenge and build you.
Radio Link: www.blogtalkradio.com/winnersbroadcastingradio
Join on Air: (646)652 4003
Time: 10:00 am eastern time
Host: Dr. Emmanuel Udoeyo
As you come fellowship this morning your life will never be the same
The Nikki Rich Show Special guest No head Clothz call in 323-580-5749 press 1
Having worked in airline industry as a flight attednant, Patricia Reid worked her way up to help serve celebrities and millionaires alike.
She talks to us about her book and what it is like to fly with the rich and famous.
We will also dig back into the archieve with our interview with comedian and actor TJ Miller, who stars in "Deadpool" which premires in theaters this week.
On November 30th 2012, NCsoft shut off the greatest online superhero role-playing game ever. However, that only turned UP the resolve of it's gaming community! Join Rich (A.k.a. Pogoman), his trusted, loyal, sidekick- Suzy the Elf, and the man behind the Titan Network himself, Tony V, as they take to the airwaves weekly to discuss the plight of the greatest gaming community in the history of the world! Tune in to see what the players are doing to bring back their beloved City! Join them in their greatest fight ever! You can also join them in Paragon Chat on the steps of City Hall in Atlas Park!
Callers are welcome to join in on air!
Friday night, 9PM-10:30 est!
in The Bible
I wanted to speak about how easy it can be to fall away from God. The most scary thing is that many of us have already fallen away and do not even realize it. We have gotten in such a lukewarm state that we think we are rich, clothed, and increased with goods, but we are really poor, naked, and wretched.
I know from experience how easy it is to walk away from God and even now that I have come back home, the devil has been working overtime to get me to fall away again and have me remain there. This is true for so many of us, but especially for those who have once strayed.
I would like to speak about this important topic and hope it is a blessing and maybe even a wake up call to someone.
1 Timothy 4:1 "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;"
Revelation 2:4-5 "Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent."
The best perspective of Preparedness is to be able to continue your normal lifestyle, regardless of external circumstances!
The Original Doctor Prepper (broadcast name for James Talmage Stevens) hosts a 3-hour live show to discuss Critical Preparedness Resources to help listeners become prepared or get better prepared. He has been actively broadcasting preparedness information since March 2009 to help you safely navigate the rough waters of uncertain future events.
Rich Fleetwood, owner of SurvivalRing.org, the most prolific preparedness and survival information site on the web, provides additional depth to the preparedness discussions. SurvivalRing.org offers millions of free pages of information.
The time will come when government, public and private organizations, or family or friends will not be able to sustain those who are unprepared with shelter, food, water, clothing, and/or protection from the ravages of natural, man-caused, or personal disasters. You can learn how to take the survival initiative, know how to find, treat, and store water; have adequate, nutritious food(s) in your pantry; be able to prepare meals without external power; care for your health; and know how to protect your family during emergency or disaster conditions.
Doctor Prepper's book, Making the Best of Basics -- Family Preparedness Handbook is the all-time, best-selling preparedness book ever--having sold more than 800,000 print copies! Freedomizers get 1/2 off for all purchases! Listen to the show to get the discount code. Get your copy and get prepared now!
We don't give enough homage to those of us that truly make an impact in the world until after the great ones have transitioned. In the world of music, very few in the industry brought spirituality to their music the way Maurice White and Earth Wind & Fire . E W F took us to a higher level of consciousness in a way only a few other bands could match. Join Gabriel Rich and his guest host on Thursday as we pay our respect to the man, Maurice White and his music. We'll discuss the state of music today and what we can do to regain the spirituality that's sorely missing from it today.
film: Breakfast at Tiffany's
at: Paramount Theatre
1300 Ocean Avenue Asbury Park, NJ 07712
Box Office: 732.897.6500
The Asbury Park Film Initiative and Paramount Theatre are pleased to present "Breakfast at Tiffany’s," directed by Blake Edwards. Based on a book by Truman Capote, the classic movie stars Audrey Hepburn and George Peppard.
Holly Golightly is a young woman in New York City. She meets a young man when he moves into her apartment building. He is with an older woman who is very wealthy, but he wants to be a writer. She is working as an expensive escort and searching for a rich, older man to marry. Audrey Hepburn's portrayal of Holly Golightly as the naïve, eccentric café society girl is generally considered to be the actress's most memorable and identifiable role.
Join us the Friday before Valentine's Day for this free film. Doors open at 7 PM, and the movie begins at 8 PM.
Stick around after the show for a no-cover-charge after party at The Anchor's Bend immediately following the movie. See you there!
Event Details free
Friday, February 12 2016
1300 Ocean Avenue Asbury Park, NJ 07712
The Dope Show hosted by Rich Street Illustrated - Live - Briss Mula - listen as Briss gives you his take on his current career, the state of the city and his future plans.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (36 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (16 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (6 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (5 chatters)
- Path Of Life (3 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (3 chatters)
- CRAZY NATION RADIO (3 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)