SORT BY Relevancy
Once upon a time, there was a story, and the story had to be told, and there was no way to tell the story. But someone said, SHOUT IT OUT, and many will hear you! Hear what? asked the person who was wanting to spread a word or two - Spread what you want to say to people. Oh, was the reply. Then came the Cool Critics, you know the crew that is not afraid for any type of discussion, are you? 347-205-9366. Enough said!
Bob also has personal experience, strength and hope to share about his own journey through addiction and recovery. Despite many setbacks, Bob has persevered and has a desire to help those still suffering, and also to educate those who may be directly or indirectly affected by an addict or alcoholic’s behavior. Bob speaks on the subject of addiction nationally and internationally. He is a recipient of the 2012 Advocacy Award from the Cuyahoga County Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board.
The Cool Critics, today will talk with Annette Blackwell, 2015 candidate for Maple Heights, Ohio Mayor. Joining us with our coversation will be Kimberly F Brown from the BROWN REPORT and of course - THE COOL CRITICS. 347-205-9366 is the number to call us, and of course you always connect with us via the Internet, because that's how you're here now. 347-205-9366 with the questions that are in reference to what we are talking about - February 21, 2015.
Then we discussed for a brief moment, Brian Williams and media lies, and went into the situation with Bobbi Kristina, the daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown. A lot of heat on the topic, different opinions and views - all good. Be sure to check out some of our other shows.... on Blog Talk Radio or you can listen on tunein.com
Tonight Margaret will be discussing the energies coming into the planet right now with her guest co-host Rev. James Ellis.
Rev. James is a Reiki Master Teacher, Universal Mind Channel, Certified Hypnotist and Ascension Specialist. He specializes in Soul Purpose Activations for Soul Ascension, The God Source Connection, Ascension Empowerments and Intuitive Guidance.
Visit his website at http://www.ascensionsoulwisdom.com for his private services. He is also the host of his own show on Universal Spiritual Connection Radio Show.
To schedule a private reading or healing contact Margaret at http://www.facebook.com/mizzmargaret or go to http://www.seekthelightwithin.com Donations are deeply appreciated and graciously accepted at http://www.seekthelightwithin.com/donate_18.html
The show is sponsored by Rosalea of The Psychic Meeting Place at www.pmp-advisors.com.
Margaret will be accepting callers the last portion of the show. *The opinions expressed by the guests are for entertainment purposes only and those guests providing comments are theirs alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Psychic Viewpoint Show or its host.*
The call in number is 1(714)888-7516
Ascension Soul Wisdom Host Reverend James Live; Doing Free Readings.
Visit His website@ ascensionsouldwisdom.com
Listen to USC Radio live: http://uscradioproductions.com/
I have Just relocated and in the interim, I am doing some live free reading shows- press the follow button to get notification of upcoming shows. Bookmark USC Radio;http://uscradioproductions.com/ Where I do a live call in show. I interview today's World Changers and Authors Monday's @ 2 pm EST http://uscradioproductions.com/
It's a specialty for Saphyr Blue, and Reylon Ellis is near expert on HEALTH CARE INSURANCE. This SATURDAY'S SHOW will center around HEALTH CARE and THE AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE ACT. Get your questions ready, and we'll dig into some of the dos and don'ts, and information. The more you know - you know the saying. And I say, ALWAYS STAY IN TUNE, because you NEVER KNOW when it's your TURN to GET PLAYED.....
Plus in the beginning, HERSHEL MYERS JR joined us for the ongoing action and drama in Feguson, Missouri. That topic is on most people's lips and mind. Hershel is right there in the heart of it.....
Call in? 347-205-9366 -
Sue interviews Tracy from Aloha Pink Bella.
You can find more information about Tracy and Aloha Pink Bella Therapy at https://alohapinkbella.wordpress.com/ and www.facebook.com/alohapinkbella
You can email Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in joining Tracy's 12 Chakra Aloha Therapy 4 New Earth Facebook group, you can find that here: https://www.facebook.com/aloha12chakras
Today, Sue will talk about different methods to use to attract not any client, but your ideal client. She will also guide you in making your business stand out by catering to the needs of your PERFECT client!
BET launched its first miniseries, 'The Book Of Negroes' Featuring Aunjanue Ellis And Lou Gossett Jr.
Our Guest today is Aunjanue Ellis. You may remember her from “Under Cover Brother”, “Ray” or “The Help” but you will never forget this ground-breaking -history making performance in “The Book of Negros” ! Listen is as she has a DIVA Talk, RealTalk with Sheryl Lee Ralph.
The New Heights Educational Group, Inc. promotes literacy for children and adults by offering a range of educational support services. Such services include assisting families in the selection of schools, organization of educational activities, and acquisition of materials. We promote a healthy learning environment and enrichment programs for families of preschool and school-age children, including children with special needs.
This week's topic is “The life of Crispus Attucks, and the Boston Massacre”.
1. http://crispusattucks.org/about/who-was-crispus-attucks - Sources: 1.http://www.africawithin.com/bios/crispus_attucks.htm and http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part2/2p24.html
3. http://www.history.com/topics/american-revolution/boston-massacre - The Reader’s Companion to American History. Eric Foner and John A. Garraty, Editors. Copyright © 1991 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. Founding Brothers; the Revolutionary Generation by Joseph J. Ellis ©2000 by Joseph J. Ellis published by Alfred A. Knopf
http://www.thegreateducationstruggle.com/46/ - Episode 46 Conversation with Pamela S. Clark, Director of The New Heights Educational Group - December 21, 2014 Posted by Isaac Moffett
http://watchknowlearn.org/ - The American Revolution - From YouTube - “On April 19, 1775, the shot heard round the world was fired at the Battle of Lexington and Concord beginning America's Revolutionary War. In this video you will learn what lead to the war, and the things that happened as a result.”
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (79 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (60 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (37 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (25 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (12 chatters)
- Curious Times (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (8 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (7 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Kitty Bella Show (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Urban Release (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (3 chatters)
- Perry Steele (3 chatters)
- Progress in the World (2 chatters)
- Set Apart Living Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)