SORT BY Relevancy
HOUSE OF DREAMS "Where Ex-Offenders are BREAKING CHAINS-
Reentry Preparation from INside and OUTside
Reunification Planning. Where does it start?
News that Matters
Prisoner's Perspective - MOU ( moments of understanding) NACDL Collateral Consequences Project
Events of Interest - National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
The BUSINESS Episode
The Plea Agreement - Don't be played by the Government
The Blow off of the Cornelius D. Blewett and Jarreous J. Blewitt case
mas - introduction of The National Reunification Specialist
Leading to August is Up-close and Personal - Treatment - Awareness - Resources
in Self Help
Guest Interview: Dr. Jennifer Bruha, author of The Relapse Prevention Planner. We will discuss relapse and relapse prevention.
(TIME PERMITTING) Listener Topic Request: Parents in Recovery: I'm Back!........Really? We will discuss parents who are in recovery and have the difficult task of re-entering their children's lives after absences of varying length. The manner in which this re-entry takes place will determine if the reunification is smooth and successful or an avoidable disaster.
Show Line-up: Happy Recap, Guest Interview, Listener Topic Request, Recovery Support Time
A View from the Parent's Attorney. Tim Cotton, Esq., a parent's attorney from Casper, Wyoming, will present an overview of his advocacy on behalf of parents when appointed to represent them in child abuse/neglect and termination of parental rights cases in Wyoming. He will talk about what a parent attorney does from the time of appointment through the various stages of the case to its conclusion. The outcomes range from the child’s reunification with his/her parents to termination of parental rights. He will address his various approaches, alternating between an adversarial role to team building role depending on the stage of the case: Shelter Care hearing, Review hearings, Permanency hearings and the Termination of Parental Rights hearing. The audience will learn about 1) the ethical and legal responsibilities of the attorney representing the parents in these cases; 2) what to expect at the various stages; 3) the reasons for the various strategies; and 4) approaches and how they impact the course of the case and strive to achieve the best outcomes for the family.
There is both, empirical and pragmatic evidence, proving that one of the most devastating forces moving against the black community — with the exception of the white supremacist machine — is the disintegration of the black family nucleus. At the core of this issue is the perpetual tension and hostility between black men and women. The constant eroding of the very fiber of the black family, and the black couple in particular, is a direct result of a system that is designed to accomplish exactly what we are experiencing.
Have we contributed to our current state and condition? Most definitely! And this is where we must make the greatest advances if we are to rise as a great nation of people. All of the principles of growth, strength and economic stability are best taught through a family environment that offers the necessary stability to effectively inculcate these principles into our children. The relationship between our kings and queens are vital to our survival.
This week’s show will engage the immense importance of reuniting the black couple, and the impact of doing so.
The following are some of the things that we will discuss:
Understanding the opposite sex
Understanding the respective roles in a relationship
The impact of unity of our progeny (offspring)
Economic empowerment through the solidification of the black family
Keeping black family affairs within the black community (eliminating the white supremacist systems, such as welfare, child support, Planned Parenthood, etc.)
The exploitation of our women by self-proclaimed relationship gurus who exploit the pain of our women, without offering real solutions.
You will not want to miss this show.
Poetry as an art form may predate literacy. The earliest poetry is believed to have been recited or sung, employed as a way of remembering oral history, genealogy, and law.
The oldest surviving speculative fiction poem is the Tale of the Shipwrecked Sailor, written in Hieratic and ascribed a date around 2500 B.C.E
The Tale of the Shipwrecked Sailor is a Middle Kingdom story of an Ancient Egyptian voyage to "the King's mines" .
The Middle Kingdom of Egypt (also known as The Period of Reunification) is the period in the history of ancient Egypt between about 2000 BC and 1700 BC, stretching from the establishment of the Eleventh Dynasty to the end of the Twelfth Dynasty, although some writers include the Thirteenth and Fourteenth dynasties in the Second Intermediate Period. During this period, Osiris became the most important deity in popular religion.[
Classical thinkers employed classification as a way to define and assess the quality of poetry. Notably, Aristotle's Poetics describes the three genres of poetry: the epic, comic, and tragic.Extract from a 3,000 year-old papyrus. The blue lootus
She is one girl, there is no one like her. She is more beautiful than any other. Look, she is like a star goddess arising at the beginning of a happy new year; brilliantly white, bright skinned; with beautiful eyes for looking, with sweet lips for speaking; she has not one phrase too many. With a long neck and white breast, her hair of genuine lapis lazuli; her arm more brilliant than gold; her fingers like lotus flowers, with heavy buttocks and girt waist. Her thighs offer her beauty, with a brisk step she treads on ground. She has captured my heart in her embrace. She makes all men turn their necks to look at her. One looks at her passing by,this one, the unique one
COSMIC VISION NEWS – 10OCT - SHOW SUMMARY
BEESWAX PRODUCTS: http://purebeeworks.com DISCOUNT CODE (10%) FOR PURCHASES: GAO12
1. E-CAT ENERGY TEST BREAKS ALL RECORDS; FINANCIAL MARKETS MAY HAVE REACTED. ( 01:00 MARK )
2. WHISTLEBLOWER LINKS TERROR FINANCING TO HIS OWN EMPLOYER. ( 07:16 MARK )
3. SURPRISE MEETING OF THE KOREAS HINTS AT REUNIFICATION. ( 22:53 MARK )
4. UK PARLIAMENT TO VOTE ON NON-BINDING RECOGNITION OF PALESTINE. (27:02 MARK )
5. CURRENCY WAR UNDERWAY; SUBTLE HINT OF TRUTH. ( 29:54 MARK )
6. ECONOMIC HITMAN JOHN PERKINS: A GLOBAL SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS IS UNDERWAY. ( 38:00 MARK )
7. VIETNAM TAKES STEPS TO ALIGN WITH RUSSIA AND BRICS ALLIANCE. ( 44:05 MARK )
8. GERMAN JOURNALIST WHISTLEBLOWS ON COLLEAGUES: THE ‘GOOD’ ONES ARE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR. ( 46:26 MARK )
9. NOBEL PEACE PRIZE: NOT A HUMANITARIAN PRIZE. ( 54:34 MARK )
10. SCIENTISTS FIND ‘PROOF’ OF LIFE BEYOND EARTH. ( 50:45 MARK )
11. SWEDISH SOCIAL SYSTEM, AND MYTHS ABOUT FAMILY LIFE AND GENERAL HEALTH OF SWEDISH PEOPLE. ( 62:20 MARK )
12. FINAL WORDS: REFUGEES AS A TOOL OF SEPARATION, DEBT AND FEAR. ( 71:15 MARK )
Veda fights for Robert Shipp. http://clemencyreport.org/inspiration-fight-brother-robert-shipp/.
WHY WE FIGHT for #freerobertshipp
in Self Help
Tonight's special guest is Tracey Heisler, from New Jersey, executive director of the CASA program in Somerset, Hunterdon and Warren Counties. CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) recruits, screens, trains, and supervises community volunteers to act as advocates in court for children living in the foster care system, giving them a voice that might not otherwise be heard. Mrs. Heisler, herself the mother of 8 children, has degrees in Psychology with an emphasis in Juvenile Justice and Forensics. She came to this work as a result of her mother and uncle's experiences of growing up in the foster care system in upstate New York. It is her life's mission to improve the quality of life for these children while in care and to facilitate their transition to their "forever family," whether through reunification, adoption, or kinship legal guardianship, as quickly as possible. The role of CASA is to advocate for children in out-of-home placement. The CASA is appointed by the Family Court Judge. The volunteer must read all of the child's records and interview people in the child's life and then makes recommendations to the court. All volunteers must be screened, fingerprinted and must agree to a federal, state and local background check before being accepted into a CASA 30 hour training session. All volunteer must be over the age of 21 and be able to provide their own transportation.
Cosmic Vision News – 11JUL - Show Summary
1. GLOBAL MEDIA SILENT ON U.S. THINK-TANK INVOLVEMENT IN UKRAINE. ( 01:04 MARK )
2. GERMANY ARRESTS SPIES; ‘ASKS’ CIA STATION CHIEF TO LEAVE COUNTRY OVER SPYING. (
3. NORTH KOREA SURPRISES, IN MAKING A STATEMENT FOR REUNIFICATION WITH THE SOUTH.
4. UK PAEDOPHILIA : A DARK ‘FLOODGATE’ CHAPTER IN UK HISTORY MAY BE ABOUT TO BURST OPEN.
5. BRICS SUMMIT 2014: ALL EYES WATCHING WITH INTEREST TO SEE WHAT AND HOW THINGS WILL EVOLVE.
6. GERMANY AND CHINA STRENGTHEN COOPERATION WITH LARGE TRADING DEALS ANNOUNCED.
7. SCIENTISTS VERIFY NEW, LIVEABLE PLANETS WITHIN A BINARY SYSTEM CAN EXIST.
8. HUMANS AS ALIENS: SCIENTIST’S RESEARCH SUGGESTS THEORY THAT HUMANS ARE NOT INDIGENOUS TO EARTH.
9. MICHAEL SALLA: AGREEMENTS EXISTED BETWEEN US PRESIDENTS AND GALACTIC CIVILIZATIONS.
10. UFO CANADA SUMMER RETREAT: UPCOMING EVENT.
11. AUSTRALIAN ENERGY COMPANY ACHIEVES ‘SUPERCRITICAL’ STEAM FOR SOLAR-THERMAL ENERGY.
12. MATHEMATICIAN CLAIMS TO KNOW HOW TO TAP INTO ‘GOD’S LANGUAGE’ TO DEVELOP FREE ENERGY COIL.
13. BIO-PRINTING BREAKTHROUGH FOR COMPLEX HUMAN VASCULAR NETWORKS.
14. WHY BIG PHARMA PILLS CANNOT BIOLOGICALLY HEAL THE BODY.
15. ANOTHER ‘BLOW THE LID OFF’ STORY ON THE SUNSCREEN CANCER MYTH.
16. FINAL WORDS: THE UNFORTUNATE STORY OF ROB FORD, TORONTO MAYOR.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (82 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- Jonathan Roche (10 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (4 chatters)
- Male MilSpouse Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (1 chatters)
- Afrikan Truth (1 chatters)