SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
Missy McCall Hammonds, sought after speaker, author and real estate industry veteran joins us on this show to share her knowledge of rental properties and rental property management. She's a Corporate Refugee that used rental properties as a tool to leave her job and achieve financial freedom. During this interview, missy shares several awesome tips on how to more effectively manage rentals, and shares her knowledge of how to retire rich, with real estate.
Why does only 19 % of the working population have a retirement savings?
Why does it seem like a monumental task to plan for retirement?
Will you have enough?
How do you determine how much to save for emergency funds?
Recession recovery, changing economics can you actually plan?
Can anyone afford a Financial Planner/Advisor?
Or can we all just simply think of wealth and ask the universe to plop it in our lap without doing anything else?
Here are just a few of the questions people are asking and tonight on Storytellers Campfire Eric Brotman President and Managing Principal of Brotman Financial Group has written the book "Retire Wealthy; The Tools You Need to Help Build Lasting Wealth On Your Own Or With Your Financial Advisor"
Join us for this informative show as we hear from Eric Brotman, see you at the Campfire tonight at 8:00 PM Pacific Time!
Interview with Phil Saylor
The word retirement scares me especially because with all of the financial current events, and the growth life expectancy there is no saying what the future holds for my generation’s Golden Years.
This is why I decided to interview Phil Saylor author of Retire To – Not From. If you need solutions for the dilemma of retirement listen to what he has to say!
For more information visit www.retiretonotfrom.com
To read blog visit I Have Something To Say
in Self Help
Retirement not all it’s cracked up to be?
Are you feeling unfulfilled, underutilized, even cast aside?
Are you finding you miss the feeling of being alife, making a contribution, feeling energized and valued.
Are you missing the challenge and the excitement you used to have in your life?
Well its time to retire the word retirement and re-awaken the dreams you may have given up on!
Come talk with us about your Refirement phase of your life versus your Retirement phase.
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, May 21, 2014, from 6:30-7:00 pm ET for radio, 7:00-8:00 pm ET for the Twitter chat.
Last week we talked about talent-centric recruiting experience, and this week we’re talking about the inspire or retire leadership theorem.
Yes, that’s what we said. The first part of this theorem is a reminder that from the junior employee to senior management, leadership is everyone’s business. When organizations are in a VUCA environment (volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity), they are usually flatter and everyone must lead.
You’ll learn more about the theorem soon, but until then, inspirational leaders encourage their team by example and allow their people to take the lead in accomplishing the organizational vision.
The most significant contribution we can make as leaders today is to leave a legacy of inspired leaders behind to take care of tomorrow. We can leverage our skills, talents, and experiences to transform our people into leaders.
Join #TChat co-creators and hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we learn more about the inspire or retire leadership theorem with this week’s guest: Thomas S. Narofsky, Founder and Chief Inspirational Officer for the Narofsky Consulting Group, a leadership development, team effectiveness, and executive coaching consultancy.
Thank you to our sponsors and partners: RIVS, GreatRated of Great Place to Work, TalentWise, GloboForce and Peoplefluent, Red Branch Media and HRmarketer Insight.
Do you want to travel the world and retire early? You can with the help of our guests today!
Recognized retirement experts and internationally published authors on topics of finance and world travel, Akaisha and Billy Kaderli defy conventional life descriptions and prefer active trailblazing instead.
Financially independent at the age of 38, they’ve been traveling the globe since 1991 and promoted medical tourism before the word was invented. They often find themselves on the cutting edge of societal trends and love sharing that expansive view in their books and on their website,
Connect with Deb at: http://www.greenskyandbluegrass.com and @GreenSkyDeb
Is retiring in a foreign country the right move for you? Not everybody can make this leap. What does it take to know whether you would be happy or miserable living in another country? Find out JC's opinions about the eliefs and values you need to possess to become an expat.
What is your ideal retirement?
When thinking about your future, whether your 30, 40, 50, or 60, having a clear picture of what will make you happy helps you plan your actions along the way. Life is short, right? You only get one shot at it. If you don't think about what want your experience to be... you may have reqrets later down the road.
I asked an elderly couple what kept them married for so long...they said laughter.
I asked what he regretted in life..he said "No being brave enough".
In this episode series, I will share with you the four secrets to letting go of your money worries and start preparing for a great life now and in retirement.
Part 1 - Design It
Part 2 - Fund it
Part 3 - Protect it
Part 4 - Live it
In the meantime, take this FREE QUIZ www.retirehappyquiz.com
Angie M. Grainger, CPA/PFS, CFP, Certified Money Coach
For more infomation email@example.com
Jay Robertson will join Anna on Anna's Journey and we'll be talking about things like MONEY.
People work hard in school so they can go to work... And they work for years to they can retire...
What happens to your IRA (money) go when you die?
There are lots of things we need to know when we are young enough to be making these decisions,
but there are also decisions we need to make now to insure our money, our estate, our inheritance does not all go to the government once we are gone
Tune in to the live show on Thursday, July 17 at 11 AM eastern time...
Or listen to the replay 24/7 here on blogtalkradio.com/anna-renault.
Are you ready to retire and live the life of leisure or do you have to work longer than expected? Do you keep procrastinating and put off planning for retirement tomorrow because you believe you still have time? Join me and my guest Gail Hoffman from New York Life who has over 20 years experience helping clients retire and enjoy the best years of their life.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- in5d (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (17 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (15 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (5 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)