SORT BY Relevancy
Linda Sechrist, host of Rethinking Health Matters: What You Can Do for Your Health That Your Doctor Can't, interviews Scott Tips on Wednesday 10/16 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Linda Sechrist, host of Rethinking Health Matters (What You Can Do For Your Health That Your Doctor Can't), on the GreenMedRadio network, interviews Dr. Carol Roberts.
Dr. Carol Roberts – November 1
Carol Roberts, (medical doctor also associated with the Perlmutter Center for Health) author of Good Medicine: A Return to Common Sense. A graduate of Harvard University and the University of Texas Medical School, specializing in Otolaryngology and Emergency Medicine, Dr. Roberts practiced Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) for 1- years, followed by 10 years of Emergency Medicine. During much of that time, she practiced and taught the principles of healthy living.
Nearly 20 years of her career has been devoted to the integration of conventional medicine with the natural and holistic techniques. Today, as a mentor, educator and a role model to her patients, Dr. Roberts specializes in Functional Medicine and provides nutritional counseling, natural hormone replacement therapy, and anti-aging medicine to her patients. A sought after national speaker. Dr. Roberts serves on the faculty of the School of Public Health at the University of South Florida.
Legacy is a show that focuses on hearing all perspectives on controversial subjects, with science as the star of the show and personal legacies at stake.
Sheila Hemphill and her son Coleman join us today as they have gathered science on the topic of EMFs.
They will be sharing their perspectives on what EMF's are, if EMFs effect your health, what institutions have proven it, what products are available and what petitions need to be created to improve public safety.
Scott Tips, president and legal counsel for the National Health Federation (NHF), will tell us how harmonized global standards are enabling overall reduced vitamin and mineral levels in pill and food form. In February, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) proposed changes to both the current Nutrition Facts panel on food labels and Supplement Facts panel on dietary supplement labels that prompt concern.
“While the food industry, media and general public focus on the proposed format changes, new wording and label design, there’s a danger to our health in the FDA harmonizing our Reference Daily Intake (RDI) of vitamin and mineral levels down to the extremely low levels of the Codex Alimentarius, which our organization has fought against for more than a decade,” advises Tips.
If the proposed rulemaking is adopted, the NHF anticipates that the FDA will work to conform other recommended nutrient values to those of Codex. Support for this projection is based on an October 11, 1995, FDA pronouncement in the Federal Register to harmonize its food laws with those of the rest of the world.
Voice your concerns NOW before it's too late. Write to the FDA at the Division of Dockets Management (HFA-305), Food and Drug Administration, 5360 Fishers Lane, Rm. 1061, Rockville, MD 20852. Mention Docket No. FDA-2012-N-1210, to insist that the FDA cease pushing its harmonization agenda. For more information, visit Tinyurl.com/NHFCaseForNutrients.
[LS2]Took out extended. Things have changed FDA recalled their extended deadline for emails. Now have to write comments to the address supplied. Took out URL
Some formulas for restoring and maintaing vibrant health to the body are just too easy and too good to be true. This is NOT SO with the fun, easy and engaging formula created by Linda Craig, founder of Circulation Nation in Greer, South Carolina. A former publisher of Natural Awakenings magazine, Linda's backgrund in natural health began with her own cancer story 14 years ago. After undergoing chemo and radiation for Non-Hodgkins Lymphona, Linda knew she needed to do more to truly heal. She used many modalities such as acupuncture, nutrition, herbs, chiropractic support and muscle testing for imblances. Eventually, she began a Certified Natural Health Professional and gained many valuable insights into various natural health modalities including Whole Body Vibration Therapy, which was how in 2012 the dream for Circulation National turned into the epicenter and present studio for all Linda had learned and wanted to offer to others.
Linda collaborates with Dr. Nina Kennedy, a successul chiropractic physician, mother, and wife, who began her career in natural health as a massage therapist working in many top-notch restorts throughout the U.S.
Linda Sechrist, host of Rethinking Health Matters, and Sayer Ji, founder of Greenmedinfo.com discuss alternative cancer information.
The First Global Metabolic Revolution Summit
Monday-Wednesday, July 28-30
Sayer Ji and Linda discuss an exclusive chance July 28 – 30 to learn about the perfect storm of invisible health risks, known as Metabolic Syndrome, which is likely brewing inside your body.
Largely known worldwide in 188 countries as an epidemic of metabolic diseases—diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease and even infertility—Metabolic Syndrome needs to be a household word. Why? Because 57 million people in the U.S. are walking around with this ticking health bomb and don’t even know it.
Become empowered, educated with life-saving information from 12 experts who will inform you why our bodies did not evolve to exist on low-fat high carbohydrate meals.
Begin reversing metabolic diseases—without drugs—in as little as 2 weeks with your own “doable” lifestyle plan.
Learn why YOU taking charge of deterring YOUR aging process, making better lifestyle choices and improving your health naturally is the sexiest and hottest thing on the planet—sure to become the next big thing.
Speakers include Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. David Perlmutter, Brian Mowll, DC, Sayer Ji, Dr. Wolf Funfack and the Metabolic Balance Team, Dr. Stephen Sinatra, JJ Virgin, Dr. Rashid Buttar, Jim Forleo, DC, Dr. Steven Masley, and Dr. Caroline Cederquist.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (123 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- reactionariez (30 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (27 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Doctrine of Truth (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- judahofmemphis (0 chatters)