SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Do you find yourself filled with impatience or a short fuse and just plain angry all the time? Society further encourages this emotion through sarcasm, and cynicism that is presented in a manner that is supposed to be humorous. Join me as we facilitate releasing this programming and embrace a more peaceful content way of living.
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."-Buddha
Is there an ex in your life who you harbor ill feelings or "Resentment" towards? TONIGHT on Beauty Shop Talk Wednesdays, we'll break down the lyrics of Beyonce's hit song and explain why 90% of single black women are Emotionally Unavailable in some way. To change your life, listen LIVE by calling 646 200 0366 or at DedanTolbert.com
Join us for some synthesizing musings about power, resentment, violence, and creativity as our host, Kevin Boileau, consides a number of points, issues, and comments on recent shows.
in Self Help
Do you find it difficult to release feelings of resentment toward a friend, a relative, or a co-worker? Harboring resentment is hard work. Resentment can be equated to heavy baggage we might lug to the airport. Our minds and bodies are affected by the burden called resentment. Fatigue, depression, sadness, anger, you name it, resentment can trigger a vast array of emotions within us and deplete our natural energies in the process. So, listen to Dr. Joan as she discusses ways you might try which potentially might free you from your burden and allow you to move ahead with your life.
Whether you are experiencing relationship breakdowns at home, at work, or at play, tune in to hear Dr. Joan describe alternative solutions. Follow Dr. Joan as she guides you toward keys for harmony.
If you would like to reach Dr. Joan, please visit her website at www.harmonykeys.net and follow the directions given there.
A portion of each program is devoted to the reading of Dr. Joan's published stories about human relationships. She is currently reading from her first novel Gra Im Thu! I Love You! The story is about two Irish families who choose to intermarry, even though they are poles apart in the areas of religion and politics. Tune in and listen to the story, as the O'Grady and Gwynn families learn to solve their potato encounters and develop a sure-fire method for making delicious mashed potatoes together. Find out how diversity and harmony can live in the same house!
in Self Help
We will continue our discussion on relationships and ADHD, focusing on how easily resentment can build for both parties when one or both individuals has ADHD.
We will have two guests on the show: A man who is in a committed relationship with someone with ADHD, and a woman who has ADHD and was in a committed relationship with someone without ADHD.
Please join us for this special 1.5 hour session and feel free to call in with your questions or comments!
Justine Ruotolo, aka Miss ADD, has been an ADHD coach for over 20 years, helping people with ADHD embrace their gifts and overcome roadblocks.
www.missadd.com @justineruotolo fb.com/missaddjustine
Enjoy us for continuing exploration of the existential roots of violence within ourselves. We will study together the dialectic between the Apollinian and the DIonysian, the slave type and the master type, within each one of us. Let's figure out together the root causes of violence. Is it a fear of death? Is it our lack of control over the passing of time? Let's see.
If you’ve ever been the victim of abuse then you know the feeling of resentment. If you’ve never really expressed what it was like for you, then don’t miss this show! Come join California Psychic Tori Hartman in this Spiritually healing show as she walks you through tips and techniques to experience the value of resentment as a key for Spiritual Enlightenment. Tori will take your calls, and do LIVE mini-readings On Air. Call In at (424) 222-5249 or Visit blogtalkradio.com/torihartman. She is the creator of the Color Wisdom Cards and will use her oracle deck to tap into an answer just for you. You can use the cards free at ColorWisdomCards.com Find out more about Tori at ToriHartman.com
There is little doubt that the power of our thoughts does have an effect upon our lives. If thoughts of anger and resentment fill up our days, then it leads to discomfort emotionally. If thoughts of peace and love are more prevalent, then it can lead to serenity and sanity. Of course, when a parent is having to deal with multiple issues around their child's wellbeing, even the thought of thinking clearly and having better thoughts lingers in the background. Host Joe Rutland discusses how those of us in the cleft and craniofacial community can think better thoughts while taking time for some good self-care, too. Download "CleftCast" at iTunes, Blog Talk Radio and Stitcher Radio. Every minute counts ... and you are loved.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (485 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- in5d (25 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- reactionariez (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (9 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (7 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (7 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- The American Republic (4 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Love Productions (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- School Of Thought By Rabbi (1 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Happy Hour Network (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Common Ground Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- The Daily Broward Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)