SORT BY Relevancy
LESMA's special holiday edition. We are going to try to stay away from politics and negative stories, and instead talk about the upcoming holiday season and what it means to those who are so often forgotten- our law enforcement officers- and hopefully bringing a smile to your face while you're preparing for the crazy holiday season...
Call in to chat with us live! 11:30-1:00pm EST (347)850-8154
Hosted by Walter Davis and Jill Jones-Soderman
A Discussion and review of recent shows dealing with
CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE ALLEGATIONS
ALLEGATIONS THAT ARISE IN THE COURSE OF CUSTODY DISPUTES
FAMILY COURT/CRIMINAL COURT
ASSESSMENT - CPS
CHILD ADVOCACY CENTERS
REVIEW AND DISCUSSION OF STANDARD OF CARE
STATUS OF PERCEPTION OF FAIRNESS AND EQUAL PROTECTION
CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES-
Call in, express your opinion, tell your story, find out about The Foundation for Child Victims of the Family Court. Learn how you can be a citizen journalist and be a part of Citizens Demaning Justice.
275 Madison Ave.
New York, NY 10016
Join hosts Alice Lynch and Sumayya Coleman and show commentator Tonya Lovelace as they talk to Loretta Ross and Annika Leonard about reproductive justice and placing the experiences and priorities of Black women who are survivors of domestic and sexual violence in the foreground. This interview will illuminate the importance and reasons Black women should continue to lead the fight to control their own bodies and reproductive destinies. Forced sex, birth control sabotage and compromised safer sex practices are issues that Black women survivors experience. Statistics show that Black women experience the greatest reproductive health disparities: infant mortality rates were almost 3 times higher for Black infants than white infants, and the estimated rate of new HIV infections were 20 times higher for Black women than whites and almost five times higher as that of Latinas. This show will feature some of the ground-breaking work being done by health and reproductive rights organizations to address these issues and more within the Black community.
Covert Justice with Lynn Huggins Blackburn
Lynn is an over taxed mom on a mission lead by Jesus Christ to be a writer of a thriller ~ romance. Christ carried her across the finish line with her first book, Covert Justice.
Join us as we hear how Lynn was put on the starting line to fulfill God's purpose for her as a professional writer.
Be inspired and motivated by her posts on Out of the Boat: Living Where Fear and Faith Collide. Learn more at www.lynnhugginsblackburn.com There's a story in all of us. Lynn is passionate in encouraging others to cross their finish line.
Lynn Huggins Blackburn believes in the power of stories, especially those that remind us that true love exists, a gift from the Truest Love. She’s passionate about CrossFit, coffee, and chocolate (don’t make her choose!) and experimenting with recipes that feed both body and soul. She lives in South Carolina with her true love, Brian, and their three children. She’s represented by Tamela Hancock Murray of the Steve Laube Agency. Her first book, Covert Justice, was published by Harlequin’s Love Inspired Suspense line and released in June 2015.
1. In the News 2. Jessica Stern, co-author of ISIS: The State of Terror; Gabriella Blum, co-author of The Future of Violence: Robots and Germs, Hackers and Drones - Confronting a New Age of Threat; and Bruce Schneier, author of Data and Goliath: The Hidden Battles to Collect Your Data and Control Your World, talk about terrorism and surveillance. They spoke at the 7th annual Boston Book Festival, held on October 23-24, 2015, in Boston’s Back Bay. 3. Book Talk 4. Listener Calls
One year ago, police were called to a park in Cleveland with reports of a 'black male waving a pistol'. That black male was 12 year old, 5' 7", 195 lb Tamir Rice. Eyewitness reports are clear that Tamir Rice was reaching for his gun when he was shot and killed by police. What nobody on the scene knew was that the gun he was waving was an airsoft BB gun with the safety markings removed.
The media is playing up this story again as the anniversary date of the event just passed. David and the team are going to discuss this case in depth and what we as LESMA and Blue Justice listeners can do about it.
Tonight we will continue to discuss why the Criminal Justice System is not effective here in Amerika.
We will look into the policies of communism and further prove that communism is Biblical. We will see who really loses and who gains in a communist system. The propaganda of the western countries have distorted the view of communism in the minds many people. We will prove that communism is JUSTICE. Many will say that there will not be any class systems in Heaven, many will say that , yes, in heaven there will be no rich and poor, some people who have and others who don't have. But they say that this will happen in the clouds !!! The religion of the west has taught the people that the equity of Heaven will be way off in the clouds beyond the stars, but what the people are looking for in the sky, that system will be on this earth and it is called COMMUNISM, it is the system of utopia, the Bible calls it new Jerusalem. We can prove these claims, call and ask your questions.
1. In the News 2. Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer talks about his book, The Court and the World: American Law and the New Global Realities, at the National Constitution Center’s annual celebration of Constitution Day. In his book, Justice Breyer examines the challenges facing the American judiciary and the application of American law in a variety of international context, including commerce, treaty obligations, copyright, human rights, and securities fraud. 3. Book Talk. 4. Listener Calls.
In criminal cases are are ALL-WHITE juries capable of rendering justice to BLACK DEFENDANTS? Louisville, Kentucky's JUDGE OLU STEVENS doesn't think so, and he chooses to remove ALL-WHITE juries for BLACK DEFENDANTS in the cases over which he resides. The district's prosecutor, THOMAS B. WINE, believes STEVENS is overstepping his legal bounds with this practice, and has moved to remove STEVENS from his judgeship. Rallies have been held in support of Judge Stevens and Saturday we speak with his protege, JAY ALEXANDER, and the STEVEN family's spokesperson. Tune-in this SATURDAY 10AM-12NOON EST as we discuss this monumental case IN SEARCH OF JUSTICE in our legal system.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (19 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (14 chatters)
- ankhkakek (12 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (7 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (5 chatters)
- TheGod720 (5 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Ghostfighterradio (1 chatters)
- Atheist Roundtable (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)