SORT BY Relevancy
Selena Longway of SC&H Group will provide some key insights into inventory reporting.
Welcome to the SC&H Group podcast series. The State of Delaware plays an important role in unclaimed property compliance and reporting. Today we are speaking with Patricia Hopper, Principal of the SC&H Unclaimed Property Practice, about what she is calling the “Delaware Factor.”
Host Ted Hart will be having a Q & A session with John Bennett and David Shevlin, attorneys from Simpson Thacher & Bartlett. They will be discussing how charities can comply with IRS expectations for reporting on use of funds received from grants. About the guests: JOHN N. BENNETT Associate, NY Office John Bennett is an Associate at Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP where he practices in the Exempt Organizations Department. He advises a number of endowed universities, foundation
Live on-the-scene reporting from the Freedom From Religion Foundation’s annual convention streams live on Saturday, September 28. Conference speakers and guests may appear in addition to standard event reporting. As always, callers, no matter their viewpoints, are welcome to join the discussion. Call the number on your screen, 718-766-4598, or click the Skype-to-call button on the show's page when the show goes live to join the caller queue. Listen live, join the live chat, and use t
Dr. Roger refutes ABC news programs's recent episode that paints veterinarians in the same light as car thieves and scandalous bar tenders. He explains the careless, sensational, and irresponsible reporting that lead to 20/20 casting veterinrians in an poor light.
With personal property tax deadlines coming up, especially for states like Georgia and Texas that impose tax on inventory, now is the ideal time to revisit your inventory reporting strategies. Selena Longway, Senior Manager at SC&H Group, is providing key insights into inventory reporting and manufacturers.
In this episode, we will be discussing current events in the news. We will also be taking listener calls and reading emails! Tune in here:
Please feel free to join in on the conversation by either calling in or emailing with questions, comments and stories. Call in number to the show is (619) 924-0986 and the show's email is Talk@OnTheMoveShow.com.
Please SHARE this event on your social media sites and INVITE your friends and family using the "Invite Friends" button above. Your support will help make "On The Move" bigger and better. Thank you!
Check us out at:
On The Move With Mack Worley's stores:
Legalization of marijuana policy and its significance. Jon Walker expects a large wave of states adopting legalization initiatives in the 2016 election. Given the drug wars big role in structural racism and growing evidence that legalization can significantly drive youth turnout, Jon argues that progressives pay attention to marijuana policy. Jay Ackroyd hosts.
Jon Walker has been reporting and advocating for marijuana legalization as senior policy analyst at Firedoglake’s Just Say Now campaign since 2010.
Every Friday at 11:00 am we will be reporting news from the country and around the world. Why you ask? America has gone off the deep end and we the people must bring her a new glory. I cannot do this alone. My desire is to invite anyone who has a story that needs attention called to the problem.
Government over reach is at an all-time highest level, with 22 million federal employees. (they would like to grow it more) That is like New York ruling all of America. Together we stand or divided we fall. Wake-up America!!! Wake-up world!!! Government is out of control. The new war is on America people. What is it going to take for America to realize freedom is fleeing and power is given to the elite? The race card has been played time after time to destroy hopes and dreams of any one that holds different view
If you missed the ANTHONY JOHNSON SHOW on Thursday April 17th @ 9pm EST, as I discussed:
"DEAR AMERICA: WHAT HAPPENED?"
Here is your opportunity!
Thank you for your continued support.
THE ANTHONY JOHNSON SHOW is dedicated to keeping the general public informed by reporting stories that affect people in their communities, cities, the nation and throughout the world. THE ANTHONY JOHNSON SHOW cover stories in the social, community and political arenas as well as interview writers and artists that provide perspectives in creating a better society. THE ANTHONY JOHNSON SHOW provide listeners with information that promote and inspire the public to seek positive change.
We will be interviewing @SunnydazeMedia specializing in Video Production, Artist Management, Record Label, Tv Show (Real hip-hop tv) & Magazine. We will building on the music industry and indie market. Tune into the HHSE weekly news reporting hip hop, economics, global politics and we will be playing some of the hottest music on the internet. www.hhse.biz
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (77 chatters)
- Ms Blue (47 chatters)
- 62196 (43 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (36 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (12 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (12 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- OPWR (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (8 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (8 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (7 chatters)
- FridayNightcap wXEmiaj and Taylor (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Gorilla Joe (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- CaffSec (5 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (4 chatters)
- Reader Tash (4 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- The Final Buzzer (3 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (3 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- CPS Issues (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rev James 0011 (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sol Spark Magazine (1 chatters)
- SupaFi64 (1 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Wake Da Fuq Up (1 chatters)
- Weekend Block (1 chatters)
- TheWriteStuff (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- MNTC RADIO (1 chatters)
- Rancho Radio (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- psjlife Lets Talk Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Evangelistic Outreac (1 chatters)
- 63504 (1 chatters)
- Addam from Adam (1 chatters)