SORT BY Relevancy
COSMIC VISION NEWS – 14APR - Show Summary
SUMMARY WITH LINKS: http://bit.ly/1dVEB5p
GOOGLE + : http://bit.ly/1cabQ45
1. WAVE OF ACTION: THREE MONTH GLOBAL CAMPAIGN TO REOCCUPY THE WORLD BEGINS.
2. NOOSE TIGHTENS AROUND THE NECK OF ISRAEL’S ZIONIST AGENDA.
3. WARMONGERS GETTING SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES: JIM DEAN.
4. POSSIBLE PLANNED TURKISH FALSE-FLAG EVENT.
5. INDIGENOUS GENOCIDE CONFIRMED/ADMITTED IN CANADA.
6. EARTH CHANGES; VOLCANIC AND SEISMIC ACTIVITY.
7. FINANCE: STOCK MARKETS ARE REVEALED AS BEING RIGGED.
8. FRANKFURT WINS BID TO BE CHINESE RENMINBI CLEARING HUB.
9. RON PAUL: UKRAINE BAILOUT BAD FOR U.S AND BAD FOR UKRAINE.
10. LAKOTA NATION LAUNCHES CRYPTOCURRENCY.
11. U.S. FCC TO START CRACKING DOWN ON MEDIA CONSOLIDATION.
12. PRESIDENTS ON AREA 51 AND DISCLOSURE.
13. GALACTIC CONTACT: ASHTAR VIA CHANNEL PHILIP AND ‘SENSES’ FROM BASHAR VIA DARYL ANKA.
14. TECH: IONIC TOOTHBRUSH.
15. RESTAURANT CHAIN EXPOSES FACTORY FARMING.
16. BEER: MAKING INFORMED CHOICES TO AID IN GROWTH.
17. FINAL WORDS: INTERNET NEUTRALITY AND LEARNING DISCERNMENT DURING ELECTIONS.
Ronald McKinnon, the William D. Eberle Professor of International Economic at Stanford University and author of Unloved Dollar Standard: From Bretton Woods to the Rise of China, talks about the benefits that America derives from--and the responsibilities that it has--under the dollar standard. He discusses the harm that U.S. monetary policy has inflicted on emerging countries like China and Brazil, and explains why an appreciation in China's currency would not tilt the U.S.-China trade balance in America's favor.
Ned Schmidt is publisher of THE VALUE VIEW GOLD REPORT. We've been fans of his for years. He's a fellow Floridian who studies political and economic trends. He's extremely bullish on food and food stocks. He believes that ADM is the Microsoft of food producers. He sees unlimited growth potential for food producers, especially if they're involved with China food sales. Gold and silver are the final refuge for wealth protection. He believes that gold and silver will used for everyday transactions. In addition, the Chinese Renminbi is poised to greatly appreciate over the next decade. So start planning now. As Ned says, "Don't do nothing, do something now!"
This past Friday, Standard and Poor's downgraded the U.S. debt from AAA+ to AA+ with a negative outlook.
What makes the situation all the more distressing, is that neither party seems to be interested in dealing with one of the prime contributors to the US slow economy...China.
"China, after all, maintains predatory policies designed to take advantage of America's open economy. So, for instance, the Chinese central government fixes the value of the renminbi at an artificially low level to stimulate Chinese exports and impede imports.
It has alos been systematically violating its World Trade Organization obligations, especiallly by blocking imports. The resut of these policies is that China has persistently run large merchandise-trade surpluses against the United States.
Last year, for instance, that surplus amounted to $273.1 billion, the largest defict the US has ever had with any country."http://news.yahoo.com/obama-cant-word-china-210114302.html
Join author and global macro-market research-strategist Gregory Thomas Weldon for a lively discussion about the global macro-economic situation, secular trends in finance, Central Banks policies, global trade, inflation, deflation, debt, Gold, Currency and Commodity markets, Interest Rates, Money markets and Sovereign Bonds, global Stock Indexes and Emerging Markets.
The World Bank's most recent Global Economic Prospects (GEP) report, released this week, says a global economic recovery is underway, underpinned by strengthening output and demand in high-income countries.
Global GDP growth in 2014 will be 2.8 percent and it is expected to rise to about 4.2 percent by 2016, according to the report, which the World Bank publishes twice a year.
Average GDP growth in developing countries has reached 4.8 percent in 2014, faster than in high-income countries but slower than in the boom period before the global financial and economic crisis of 2008.
Demand side stimulus or supply side reforms?
The global economic slowdown that struck in 2008 was caused by a financial crisis that resulted in large part from the bursting of an enormous, fraud-ridden mortgage lending bubble in the US.
The crisis led to varying responses in different countries. The GEP report's authors said that in general, developing countries privileged demand stimulus policies over structural reforms during the past several years.
For example, in 2008 to 2009, China implemented a four trillion-renminbi ($586 billion) stimulus program as a direct response to the slowdown in global trade caused by the global financial crisis.
Speculators who want make a profit by taking advantage of the forex spread difference between the renminbi and other currencies should not think of this as a risk-free practice because currency arbitragers may have incurred huge losses due to the recent sharp dive in the Chinese currency, reports Chinese web portal Tencent QQ.
Individuals can earn money from foreign exchange arbitrage, buying currency in one financial market and selling it for a profit in another. For instance, while mainland China has strict currency controls in place, Hong Kong is open to currency transactions. CONTINUE READING
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (493 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (158 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (53 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- reactionariez (36 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (14 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (14 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (10 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (7 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Straitway (5 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (5 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (5 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- History Guys (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- wego (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- righteoushustle (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (0 chatters)