SORT BY Relevancy
COSMIC VISION NEWS – 14APR - Show Summary
SUMMARY WITH LINKS: http://bit.ly/1dVEB5p
GOOGLE + : http://bit.ly/1cabQ45
1. WAVE OF ACTION: THREE MONTH GLOBAL CAMPAIGN TO REOCCUPY THE WORLD BEGINS.
2. NOOSE TIGHTENS AROUND THE NECK OF ISRAEL’S ZIONIST AGENDA.
3. WARMONGERS GETTING SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES: JIM DEAN.
4. POSSIBLE PLANNED TURKISH FALSE-FLAG EVENT.
5. INDIGENOUS GENOCIDE CONFIRMED/ADMITTED IN CANADA.
6. EARTH CHANGES; VOLCANIC AND SEISMIC ACTIVITY.
7. FINANCE: STOCK MARKETS ARE REVEALED AS BEING RIGGED.
8. FRANKFURT WINS BID TO BE CHINESE RENMINBI CLEARING HUB.
9. RON PAUL: UKRAINE BAILOUT BAD FOR U.S AND BAD FOR UKRAINE.
10. LAKOTA NATION LAUNCHES CRYPTOCURRENCY.
11. U.S. FCC TO START CRACKING DOWN ON MEDIA CONSOLIDATION.
12. PRESIDENTS ON AREA 51 AND DISCLOSURE.
13. GALACTIC CONTACT: ASHTAR VIA CHANNEL PHILIP AND ‘SENSES’ FROM BASHAR VIA DARYL ANKA.
14. TECH: IONIC TOOTHBRUSH.
15. RESTAURANT CHAIN EXPOSES FACTORY FARMING.
16. BEER: MAKING INFORMED CHOICES TO AID IN GROWTH.
17. FINAL WORDS: INTERNET NEUTRALITY AND LEARNING DISCERNMENT DURING ELECTIONS.
Ronald McKinnon, the William D. Eberle Professor of International Economic at Stanford University and author of Unloved Dollar Standard: From Bretton Woods to the Rise of China, talks about the benefits that America derives from--and the responsibilities that it has--under the dollar standard. He discusses the harm that U.S. monetary policy has inflicted on emerging countries like China and Brazil, and explains why an appreciation in China's currency would not tilt the U.S.-China trade balance in America's favor.
This past Friday, Standard and Poor's downgraded the U.S. debt from AAA+ to AA+ with a negative outlook.
What makes the situation all the more distressing, is that neither party seems to be interested in dealing with one of the prime contributors to the US slow economy...China.
"China, after all, maintains predatory policies designed to take advantage of America's open economy. So, for instance, the Chinese central government fixes the value of the renminbi at an artificially low level to stimulate Chinese exports and impede imports.
It has alos been systematically violating its World Trade Organization obligations, especiallly by blocking imports. The resut of these policies is that China has persistently run large merchandise-trade surpluses against the United States.
Last year, for instance, that surplus amounted to $273.1 billion, the largest defict the US has ever had with any country."http://news.yahoo.com/obama-cant-word-china-210114302.html
Join author and global macro-market research-strategist Gregory Thomas Weldon for a lively discussion about the global macro-economic situation, secular trends in finance, Central Banks policies, global trade, inflation, deflation, debt, Gold, Currency and Commodity markets, Interest Rates, Money markets and Sovereign Bonds, global Stock Indexes and Emerging Markets.
The World Bank's most recent Global Economic Prospects (GEP) report, released this week, says a global economic recovery is underway, underpinned by strengthening output and demand in high-income countries.
Global GDP growth in 2014 will be 2.8 percent and it is expected to rise to about 4.2 percent by 2016, according to the report, which the World Bank publishes twice a year.
Average GDP growth in developing countries has reached 4.8 percent in 2014, faster than in high-income countries but slower than in the boom period before the global financial and economic crisis of 2008.
Demand side stimulus or supply side reforms?
The global economic slowdown that struck in 2008 was caused by a financial crisis that resulted in large part from the bursting of an enormous, fraud-ridden mortgage lending bubble in the US.
The crisis led to varying responses in different countries. The GEP report's authors said that in general, developing countries privileged demand stimulus policies over structural reforms during the past several years.
For example, in 2008 to 2009, China implemented a four trillion-renminbi ($586 billion) stimulus program as a direct response to the slowdown in global trade caused by the global financial crisis.
Speculators who want make a profit by taking advantage of the forex spread difference between the renminbi and other currencies should not think of this as a risk-free practice because currency arbitragers may have incurred huge losses due to the recent sharp dive in the Chinese currency, reports Chinese web portal Tencent QQ.
Individuals can earn money from foreign exchange arbitrage, buying currency in one financial market and selling it for a profit in another. For instance, while mainland China has strict currency controls in place, Hong Kong is open to currency transactions. CONTINUE READING
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (408 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (31 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (26 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (23 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (21 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- BeverlyD (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (12 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (12 chatters)
- AACONS (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (9 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (8 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (4 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Triple Dark (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Cubanarama (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (0 chatters)