SORT BY Relevancy
COSMIC VISION NEWS – 14APR - Show Summary
SUMMARY WITH LINKS: http://bit.ly/1dVEB5p
GOOGLE + : http://bit.ly/1cabQ45
1. WAVE OF ACTION: THREE MONTH GLOBAL CAMPAIGN TO REOCCUPY THE WORLD BEGINS.
2. NOOSE TIGHTENS AROUND THE NECK OF ISRAEL’S ZIONIST AGENDA.
3. WARMONGERS GETTING SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES: JIM DEAN.
4. POSSIBLE PLANNED TURKISH FALSE-FLAG EVENT.
5. INDIGENOUS GENOCIDE CONFIRMED/ADMITTED IN CANADA.
6. EARTH CHANGES; VOLCANIC AND SEISMIC ACTIVITY.
7. FINANCE: STOCK MARKETS ARE REVEALED AS BEING RIGGED.
8. FRANKFURT WINS BID TO BE CHINESE RENMINBI CLEARING HUB.
9. RON PAUL: UKRAINE BAILOUT BAD FOR U.S AND BAD FOR UKRAINE.
10. LAKOTA NATION LAUNCHES CRYPTOCURRENCY.
11. U.S. FCC TO START CRACKING DOWN ON MEDIA CONSOLIDATION.
12. PRESIDENTS ON AREA 51 AND DISCLOSURE.
13. GALACTIC CONTACT: ASHTAR VIA CHANNEL PHILIP AND ‘SENSES’ FROM BASHAR VIA DARYL ANKA.
14. TECH: IONIC TOOTHBRUSH.
15. RESTAURANT CHAIN EXPOSES FACTORY FARMING.
16. BEER: MAKING INFORMED CHOICES TO AID IN GROWTH.
17. FINAL WORDS: INTERNET NEUTRALITY AND LEARNING DISCERNMENT DURING ELECTIONS.
Ronald McKinnon, the William D. Eberle Professor of International Economic at Stanford University and author of Unloved Dollar Standard: From Bretton Woods to the Rise of China, talks about the benefits that America derives from--and the responsibilities that it has--under the dollar standard. He discusses the harm that U.S. monetary policy has inflicted on emerging countries like China and Brazil, and explains why an appreciation in China's currency would not tilt the U.S.-China trade bala
This past Friday, Standard and Poor's downgraded the U.S. debt from AAA+ to AA+ with a negative outlook. What makes the situation all the more distressing, is that neither party seems to be interested in dealing with one of the prime contributors to the US slow economy...China. "China, after all, maintains predatory policies designed to take advantage of America's open economy. So, for instance, the Chinese central government fixes the value of the renminbi at an artificiall
Speculators who want make a profit by taking advantage of the forex spread difference between the renminbi and other currencies should not think of this as a risk-free practice because currency arbitragers may have incurred huge losses due to the recent sharp dive in the Chinese currency, reports Chinese web portal Tencent QQ.
Individuals can earn money from foreign exchange arbitrage, buying currency in one financial market and selling it for a profit in another. For instance, while mainland China has strict currency controls in place, Hong Kong is open to currency transactions. CONTINUE READING