SORT BY Relevancy
On the May 21, 2014 episode of Liberal Dan Radio:
The calls to renew the unemployment extension have resumed. I will go into why conservative arguments agaisnt the unemployment expansion fall flat on their face.
Then I discuss more issues dealing with the #RetakeCongress tag I created. First, the GOP will be running against President Obama in 2014. So shouldn't Barack Obama run against them in 2014 if he wants a Congress to support him?
Finally, I will be speaking with Vic Meyers, candidate in Colorado's 4th Congressional District, about his campaign.
Those issues, headlines, tweet of the week, and more at 8pm Central on Liberal Dan Radio: Talk From The Left, That's Right.
And if you are listening after the live broadcast, you can always comment on the episode thread at liberaldan.com.
Our economy is making more money that ever. Our #workingclass citizens are not reaping the strength of our economy. Your November 4th 2014 vote is the way to improve the USA economy. The top 1% of the wealthiest of Americans are grouping together to get everything the desire. The workingclass are busy looking for the next paycheck, a new car, better living conditions. There has been a reduction in the jobless rate, but more should have been done. We have a political challenge in America and only voting will term limit the people who have caused the political challenges. November 4th is the opportunity for workingclass Americans to improve the US economy.
Politicians have failed to make decisions to improve lives of workingclass citizens
CEOs are outsourcing rather than hiring workingclass citizens
Courts are passing judgements against workingclass citizens and favoring the weathiest of the sides
Voting is not a chore. Voting is not a waste of time. Voting is a solution. Voting is the way for workingclass citizens to level the playing field. Politicians know the workingclass holds the power. CEOs know the workingclass holds the power. Courts know workingclass citizens will relieve them of their oppressive control to rule the workingclass, once the workingclass wise up and use the collective strengths to improve the USA economy. Yes the wealthiest 1% of America owns over 50% of the wealth of America and the wealthiest of Americans recognize the power is in numbers not money. The workingclass out numbers the wealthiest. The way to improve our economy is to vote.
Your vote on Nov 4th either improves, destroys or stagnates the US economy. How you vote today decides your ability to provide for your family today, your families opportunities in the years to come, and your retirement years.
Back for more, it's MKR with Don and Justin!
Tonight, Don can not be here, so it's a Justin and Dean special! Tune in as we discuss Renewing Unemployment, John Boehner, the passing of John Pinette, and more!
There's a movement growing across America. The movement is on track to change a lot of things that are required for the best America ever. One of the ways this movement will end in the best America ever, is that all Americans will be included. The movement began in Ferguson Missouri. This will be a first. America has come a long ways but justice for all Americans has never been part of the fabric of America as will be required this time. When we speak of justice likely the mind goes toward the courts. Well justice in the courts is at the top of the list. But justice begins with truth and righteousness. When we think in this manner about justice the average working person, who is the backbone of America will realize immediately, justice has not prevailed and the result has not been things that are good. every includes all Americans. There are four area where we are going to see justice prevail across America as a direct result of the young people of Ferguson standing up for justice. The stand taken by the up and rising society of Ferguson will not be welcomed by all, but in decades to come, all America will benefit. The same thing happened in the 1960's when there were demonstrations for freedom of blacks to get jobs, eliminate police brutality, right to vote without losing jobs and life. Ferguson is actually fighting a fight that has aleady been fought. The difference is no water hose, but guns, and not all blacks see themselves as being in the shoes of Ferguson. Some people are blaming Ferguson for where they are today. The fact is America is in America today, more than ever before corporations are ruling our ever move. From conception to education, to punishments to economics, to inheritance. ALEC is the organization that controls America and ALEC is the organization that has to be put out of business. The only way to cease the practices of ALEC in America is to vote out the GOP.
Another MKR, and another Don-less episode! Justin and the "Dean of Credibility" take you through another twisting and dark journey into their minds. This week we discusssed the current status of the seemingly dead #RenewUI bill, talk with Harry Barnett about the PS4, discuss the return of 24, some televison news, the WHCD, and the documentary, Let the Fire Burn.
Plus, the return to the internet of Andy Rooney!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (466 chatters)
- John Baptist (51 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (23 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (12 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (10 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (7 chatters)
- The Endless Light (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (6 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- The Road Hawgs Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- 63489 (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- alexas29 (3 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (3 chatters)
- Triangle Variety Radio (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Sisterhood Exchange (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Ant Bowden Show (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- REAL MEN SPEAK (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- SweetSouthernTRadio (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- SavingSouls (0 chatters)