SORT BY Relevancy
This Week's Episode: Highlight of the PBS Special "Remember Me Sue" the Documentary of Sue Duncan (set to air 9:00p.m CT) on May 1, 2014 in Chicago. Sonny speaks with the Director Melina Kolb about Sonny's childhood Mentor~ Sue Duncan and her five decades of work with the Inner City Youth in the Black Community in the Southside of Chicago. Follow the Documentary: https://www.facebook.com/SueDuncanDocumentary
“Remember Me Sue” is the heart-rending but empowering story of lifelong educator Sue Duncan and her groundbreaking work with inner-city youth in Chicago.
Remember Me Sue is a fiscally sponsored project of IFP
To make a tax-deductible donation, please visit our IFP donation page:https://fiscal.ifp.org/donate.cfm?donate=565
In 1961, Sue Duncan opened an after-school center for African American youth on the South Side of Chicago. With a combination of discipline and unrelenting devotion, she became a mother figure for thousands of children over the next 50 years. After she is diagnosed with Alzheimer's, families cope with the end of her career and reveal how her love will last for generations.
Have a look at Psalm 22, 31, 37, 38, 46, 51. See how the writer is not scared to speak to and at their fears, situations and Circumstances to God and the Beautiful out come is God answers them. Read HIS word then pray to God in the same way, telling God how you feel, asking him for help and waiting on him. English Standard Version Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
16And behold, one who resembled a human being was touching my lips; then I opened my mouth and spoke and said to him who was standing before me, "O my lord, as a result of the vision anguish has come upon me, and I have retained no strength. 17"For how can such a servant of my lord talk with such as my lord? As for me, there remains just now no strength in me, nor has any breath been left in me."
“Now Airing Every Week Night”! That's Right
TONIGHT: “PEARLS PRESS”
Now airing Every week day.
TONIGHT IS “PEARLS POWERHOUSE”!
“Now Airing Every Week Night”!
TONIGHT: “PEARLS POWERHOUSE”- The unfortunate effects of controversial and negativity in the world and how to fix it. I am so pleased to be able to bring you fresh new material daily.
The show will now air, Monday – Friday. Monday-Thursday will be a pre-recorded show, and Friday night is our “live” show. All show times begin at 7:00 p.m. (cst)
Monday-Thursday nights will be pre-recorded shows, but a new one every single day, and every single week. And you will be able to discuss these shows with me “live” on Friday nights. So jot down your questions or comments, and call me up live every Friday night, 1-646-200-3422.
We are almost completing our 2 full years in radio. You can get tickets for our radio celebration here: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-emily-pearls-radio-show-2-year-celebration-tickets-20895913239
Lease space for Monday-Thursday night is also available if you want to broadcast your information or show. Call me for DETAILS. 901-310-8638.
What is the balanced approach to weight management?
This balanced approach to weight management is rooted in the sciences of the human mind and body. Utilizing clinical studies in physiology as well as psychology has helped her better understand the instinctive patterns that cause people to fail at weight loss. “Patterns will undermine a diet plan in no time,” Grewal explains. “Driving passed the same fast food restaurant on your way to work everyday can sabotage your plans in the first week. You have to recognize those type patterns in order to avoid them.” You need a plan for long-term weight loss. “But that doesn’t mean slow weight loss; It only means effective weight loss that lasts.”
The authors of Fat-Me-Not: Weight Loss Diet of The Future, Dr. Myo M Nwe and Dr. Sandeep Grewal have finally connected the advances in weight-loss science and brought that knowledge from the annals of research journals to your doorstep in a simplified, easy-read, fun, and entertaining way. Why try to lose weight the old way when powerful new research, stuck in scientific journals until now, can make it easier, simpler, and safer for you to shed those pounds?
In the Fat-Me-Not book you will discover:
How bacteria in our gut can hack into our nervous system and change what we crave and what we eat
How your body regulates your weight and how you can use it to your advantage
Why, when you diet and lose weight, you gain back even more pounds than before
If you are trapped in the FAT-ME-YES cycle and how to get out of it
Why today’s diets do not sustain weight loss and why the diet of the future is an easier, simpler, and safer way to lose weight
Read the real scientific studies in the form of fun-to-read “Rat Stories”and learn from them
ADDICTED TO HOPE MINISTRIES (Helping Other People Eternally
Please Join ME for a fun and crazy Show with my special guest from the UK - Jerry Humphreys
Let Me Hear You Testify: Ashley S. Shares Her Testimony
Ashley S shares her testimony w/ UGM Radio's Bishop
United Gospel Ministry
87 NW 9th Ave.
Florida City, Fl. 33034
Join me tonight as we talk about dating men with ex's and baby mamma's still in the picture . Are you an exgirlfriend who is still hanging on to your ex ? Are you a baby mamma who still hanging on or are you dating a guy who claims to be single but still have ex's in the picture if so we I wanna hear from you ?
When you look at your daily agenda, you find yourself at the bottom of the list or, you’re not even there. You’re caught up in all there is to do and your clients, children, significant other and everything else make it to your agenda before you do. When self care goes out the window so does everything else.
Some women have weeks where they run out of energy before the end of the week and some are finding themselves challenged on a daily basis because they give to so many people and things. I'm going to show you how to refuel and refill your cup so that you can get things done. Join me for this broadcast and let's talk about your ongoing habit of trying to pour form an empty cup.
in Self Help
“Expressions of life through Art” is theme of this week’s show. Artist Patricia Sabree of Savannah, Ga and
Atlanta’s own Shanequa Gay join me to discuss their artistic gifts and how they express life through art.
Also, joining me is Synthia Williams who is using her artistic gift of playwriting to bring to the stage a very
compelling issue in our society today, domestic abuse. “The Paula G Show” Wednesday Feb 10th
8:30-9:30 PM EST. Two ways to listen live: 917-932-1078 or log on www.thepaulagshow.com
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (69 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (66 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (62 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (55 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (43 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (17 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (13 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (11 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (9 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (5 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (4 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- superdaveshow (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Odwirafo (3 chatters)
- Cheri Roberts (3 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (2 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- TM HYMAN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- WORLD STREET HIP HOP (0 chatters)