SORT BY Relevancy
THE EXCEPTIONAL ONE, KEN MCCLENTON, NIGHTLY DELVES INTO THE CHALLENGES FACED BY CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS WITHIN SOCIETY'S CULTURAL INSTITUTIONS--INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY, EDUCATION, ECONOMICS, GOVERNMENT AND FAITH--WITH A UNIQUE URBAN TWIST.
MONDAYS THROUGH THURSDAYS AT 9:00 PM ET.
ARE THE ROOTS OF
MORAL ORDER FOR
A PEOPLE TO LIVE
NATURE'S LAWS AND
MANY IN URBAN AMERICA
HAVE OFFERED MERE
RANKLE OF CONVERSATION WHILE THEIR LIBERTIES
FREEDOMS HAVE BEEN
TAKEN AWAY BY AN
GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION IN THE DAILY LIVES
OF THEIR CONGREGATES
THEIR SILENT CONSENT
AND OVERT SUPPORT OF
HUMAN RIGHTS LEGISLATION.
THE EXCEPTIONAL CONSERVATIVE SHOW
ACNATION RADIO NETWORK
PUNDIT PRESS RADIO
The concept of religious liberty is one of America's greatest gifts to civilization. Yet religious liberty is under attack by new and vigorous forces. The prime culprit is an increasingly aggressive secular state which demands obedience to its ever-increasing demands for more power. The cult of big government boasts a more impressive roster of devotees than any traditional relgious grouping, and that does not bode well for our democracy.
We will also discuss news of the week, and some thoughts about tax time.
Following in the tradition of the Founding Fathers, who regularly gathered in town pubs, across the fence, or under a tree in their town square, co-hosts Tim McShane and Walter Hudson discuss the principles of liberty. Find us on Facebook: facebook.com/libertytreeradio Twitter: @LibrtyTreeRadio
When a federal judge ruled on July 29 that the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Milwaukee’s free expression of religion and religious liberty would be violated if it was required to tap into its $57 million trust for the perpetual care of cemeteries to pay creditors who are mostly victims of abuse, many observers were shocked. Joining us to talk about the case are Peter Isely, Founding Member and Midwest Director of SNAP (Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests) and Judy Jones, Midwest Associate Director of SNAP.
This is an important case that may play a role in future bankruptcy filings by religious institutions, particularly since the creditor victims allege that $57 million was moved on purpose to a cemetery trust to avoid compensating them (see GodDiscussion.net for the timeline).
Peter Isely was sexually assaulted as a youngster by a Roman Catholic priest in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee. A graduate of Harvard Divinity School, he is a psychotherapist in private practice who directed the nation’s only inpatient treatment program for clergy sexual abuse trauma. He is a founding member and long time Midwest Director of SNAP, and has been recognized by numerous organizations for his work.
Judy Jones is SNAP’s Midwest Associate Director. Judy was born and raised in the Catholic Church, which played a central role in her life – but today, she is no longer Catholic. That’s because about 20 years ago, she learned that her brother and several other relatives had been abused by a priest of her local church. In 2010, SNAP honored her at its Chicago conference for her accomplishments in helping victims of church abuse.
LatinoTalk Texas, hosted and produced by Lauro Garza, is news, issues and interviews important to Latinos in America. Space exploration, religious liberty and Christianity under assault in America and the world, and more on the immigration crisis in America.
Todd Starnes joins us to discuss his latest book "God Less America" and how religious liberties are being threatened. We'll hear from Dave Brat on his victory over Eric Cantor. Matthew Clark from Jay Sekulow's ACLJ discuss the latest attempt from Fairfax County VA to shut down home Bible studies. Tim Graham from the Media Research Center discusses the media coverage of the VA scandal.
Walter Jones from the Morris News Service discusses the latest developments on the Georgia Governor's race. James Dick from Conservative Report joins us to discuss how America is becoming more "Orwellian" with the layer upon layers of lies from progressives. Ben Brunson discusses the latest developments of the "Bergdahl" scandal.
Hobby Lobby fights the Obama Regime and defends our Rights.
Our guest, Ashley McGuire of "The Catholic Association" will discuss how ObamaCare is violating our religious liberty.
Actually, these stories are positive and inspiring hopefully for all people. I guess it's appropriate as we approach Christmas in a sense to do something that is a little more positive in scope. But this isn't really by design but rather just kind of the way the stories jumped out at me as I came across some of them today. I do have one negative story to report on regarding another potential blow to religious liberty in this country.
But after that, I have several stories I want to touch on including:
-How one black, Christian, future police officer is trying to enact change and healing in Ferguson, Missouri.
-How pro-life advocates helped save lives of the unborn by convincing mothers not
- What Martin Luther King's neice says we need to do to end the riots, looting, and killing
-How in the horrors of ISIS Muslims are turning to Christ
-If time permits, a special little boy who has been a remarkable witness for a couple of people in Northern Africa
As always, when I have several stories, I'll cover what I can. Tune in at 4:30 Eastern live or archived after that.
A brand new show and host joins Changing Worldviews' radio line-up! Rabbi Aryeh Spero, Author & President of Caucus for America launches his show, The Ministry of Courage this Sunday. Full of passion for people and our nation, Rabbi Spero won't disappoint! For Rabbi Spero's first show he will address the imediate bearing that religious liberty has on the upcoming election for religious people; and the horrendous implications of National Health Control, aka ObamaCare. Join the discussion! We'll take your calls and comments in the chat room. ?tune Tune in T
This series will address the error and danger associated with the all-pervasive embracing of a non-scriptural and casually committed to version of the gospel. A modern phenonmenon, that is deceiving people into believing that they have received and are assured of an eternally secure salvation without the true surrender, commitment and passion required by Christ and the original leaders of the Church, according to scripture. This has in fact, metamorphosed into another gospel completely, a false gospel. The controversial and consequential issues of the sinner's prayer, born again and centrality of personal relationship with the Holy Spirit are dealt with extensively.
The message of the series is that we must honestly examine and make sure that the modern gospel that is being offered wholesale and indiscriminately to all with less and less scrutiny and cost to the recipient is the truth and really procures salvation. This is so crucial, as we enter into the era of the "great delusion" that scripture warns us about which will appear in the very last days. The deception is said to be so strong, that if it were possible, even God's elect would be deceived! This series brings a fresh analysis to the true relationship and commitment that Christ offers and demands of those whom He calls. Inviting the listener into a vibrant, personally rewarding and powerful relationship with the Loving Christ through the Person of the Holy Spirit.
This message is life and death to a generation that is so scripturally ignorant and lacks the experience and foundation of traditional, biblical faith while being equally bombarded with so many erroneous and dangerous teachings, cleverly cloaked in mixtures of secular, esoteric and dangerous doctrines of demons passing for contemporary spirtuality and all embracing, unprejudiced Christian faith.
Former Free Talk Live Co Host and Current Host Of Sovryn Tech, Brian Sovryn will be calling in to talk about his journey from the military and supporter of government to finding the ideas of liberty and anarchism, his internet radio show Sovryn Tech and More!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (100 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (23 chatters)
- in5d (21 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (16 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (16 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (14 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (11 chatters)
- reactionariez (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- RefJeremy (4 chatters)
- Relationships360 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (2 chatters)
- David Coney (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- The American Republic (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- RokThaKonvo (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)