SORT BY Relevancy
Social Media is playing a huge role in the relief efforts in New York and New Jersey. Through social media alliances have been formed and help is reaching directly into the hands of those who need it.
Joining us today are guests Scott T Chadwick Shore Relief Alliance and Eluise Gambino SWFL Relief Alliance who are working together wwith countless others to bring relief to those who have lost so much due to Hurricane Sandy.
They will not only be sharing their story and passion but how you too can help no matter where you are living.
Join them on Facebook for up to date information https://www.facebook.com/events/423427191056310/
SWFL Relief Alliance https://www.facebook.com/TheSwflReliefAlliance
You can also follow them on twitter using #sandyhelp #swflhelpsandy #sihelp #SWFL @ChangeWishing
Episode 28 of Building Your Law Practice with Jim Thompson and Nick Augustine
The deadly assumptions that will kill a lawyers marketing efforts. How can we tell when our marketing efforts are working? As our business increases, can we take a break from marketing? Are we leaving money on the table or missing new business? Learn from other people and their mistakes as we share them on this program.
About this weekly show:
Referrals are the lifeblood of any business and especially for lawyers, so why is it that lawyers are not getting the referrals they need to grow their practice? Listen and learn to tips you can use today!
Brought to you in part by Members’ Choice Federal Credit Union in Denton, Texas on Unicorn Lake Boulevard. You may be eligible to join Members Choice if you live, work, worship or attend school in Denton or Argyle, Texas.
About Jim and Nick:
Jim Thompson is a retired lawyer who is well-known for helping attorneys get on track to earning more clients through simple cost-effective activities. Jim is the author of "Why Lawyers Fail To Get Referrals and What They Can Do About It"
Nick Augustine helps lawyers share tips and stories about their practice areas by writing their blog content, managing social media and producing Internet radio podcasts.
Is your online marketing work not reaping the results that you are looking to achieve? Are you considering throwing in the towel, when you have already put countless hours into your efforts?
Stop! The problem may be the you are not hitting the nail on the head when it comes to defining your target market! Join host Christopher Tompkins today as he shares his tips to creating engaging Buyer Profiles which will take how you think about your target market to the next, social, level!
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Host Christopher Tompkins, CEO of The Go! Agency, will be covering a wide array of topics from how to get your business step up using social media to more advanced tactics and techniques. Tune in live or on-demand to take full advantage of all of the social media marketing information provided in each show. Visit The Go! Agency online for more details: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com
In this episode the top chiropractor in Orem Utah answers the question, "How many adjustments will I need?"
The short answer is "it dpends." Your age, overall health, the severity of your condition, how long has it been going on and most importantly what are your goals in regards to receiving chiropractic care. If you've been to chiropractors your whole life or this is your first experience with a chiropractor, you can be assured that you're getting the right prescription because Dr Ned uses government guidelines on treatment recommendations.
Tune into this episode and learn what you should expect for your chiropractic care.
R. Ned McArthur, D.C. specializes in providing lasting relief from back pain, car accident injuries, dizziness, fibromyalgia, headaches, insomnia, neck pain, numbness, restless leg syndrome, and sciatica.
Orem Chiropractor-R. Ned McArthur, D.C.
560 S. State Ste C2
Orem, UT 84058
Connect with Dr Ned:
The Study of Product Team Performance identifies the key factors that differentiate high performing product teams from their less successful counterparts. Actuation Consulting conducted the third annual global study of product teams with the goal of continuously improving our understanding of why some product teams excel while others struggle.
“We also sought to expand our knowledge of the factors that drive or influence the best outcomes,” states Greg Geracie, President of Actuation Consulting, that has conducted the study of Product Team Performance for the past 3 years.
Greg will discuss the findings, including the use of industry best practices, return on investment (ROI) and its application, the product team’s relationship with the Sales and Marketing organizations and how well the product team understands and aligns its efforts to the sales cycle.
Download the Findings on The Study of Product Team Performance 2014 http://bit.ly/1lHUmkh
Announcing The Product Summit San Francisco November 20-23, 2014; 4 days of immersion into product excellence with one track lightning talks by experts, visionaries and product management practitioners, Workshops, No Code Prototype Hackathon, and ProductCamp unconference. Early bird registration open: productsummit.org
This week on "Let's Coach with Mark & Carolyn"...
Today’s guest, financial planner Renee Green, will talk about growing and safeguarding your money. Renee is a Financial Advisor with Ameriprise Financial. Since 1997, she has guided her clients on their financial journey. Noted for her exceptional customer service, she has been able to transform client’s lives.
Renee is passionate about what she does and has developed training that she shares with the community. One of her efforts, “Money Concepts for Life”, has been presented to local schools and youth groups and adult and senior education classes. She also works with individuals on how to avoid identity theft.
Join us as we talk about her financial tips and tricks and how she financially educates people to transform lives.
......If it ain't broke - make it better.....
with Laura Rubinstein (http://www.socialbuzzclub.com/)
Join us as Author Laura Rubinstein, founder of the Social Buzz Club shares with us the critical elements from her best selling new book of this same name.
Designed for small business owners who are looking to generate revenue with their online efforts. Understand what is not working as well as what is working with today's social media…which seems to be changing everyday.We will look at a wide variety of social media networks including: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
You will leave this show with an action plan to move forward with your social media…allowing you to give your social media efforts the concentration required.
We are a group of disabled Veterans who are active advocates for the rights of veterans who have served in the United States Military and their families. We advocate for the rights of veterans. We talk to the the politicians who want to talk to us and we promote Americanism.
Mondays Hosts: Jonathan Bibbins, Michael Fortune And Dr Jorge Anderson
Topic: Open Forum
Tuesdays Hosts: Stephanie Ruscigno
Topic Miltary Sexual Trauma
Wednesday Hotess: Marilyn Wyche
Topic VA Benefits
Thursday Host George Cash/ Michael Fortune
Senita Lenear moved to Grand Rapids, as a child, from Chicago, IL. She has lived in the Third Ward for 30+ years. She is an alumnus of GR Creston High. She is also a summa cum laude graduate of Cornerstone University with a Bachelors in Business Management and minor in Ministry Leadership. She is a mother, community volunteer, and a member of New Hope Baptist Church where her husband Dallas Lenear serves as Executive Pastor.
Senita was voted as the Third Ward commissioner on Tuesday, August 6, 2013 by receiving an overwhelming 60% of the vote. She's grateful to have won in the primary because it afforded her an opportunity to engage with the employees of the City and engage in community efforts to get to know the issues better.
She looks forward to representing the Third Ward and doesn't take the assignment lightly.
Ladies and Gentelmen, I introduce to you the one and only Commissioner Senita Lenear!
The PEMF Healthy is Wealth show is the only show on the Planet talking about how Pulse Electro Magnetic Fields affect your body at the cellular level every minute that you walk on this Earth. Australia, Canada, Mexico, South America, Malaysia are just a few of the Countries from around the globe that tune into the PEMF show.
The info we share daily is subjects not being talked about in the main street media. Listen today. Your cells will thank you. Change the mind and the CELLS will follow.
4 PM Eastern 1 PM Pacific for a full hour of cutting edge info. Listen live or archives
There is a global effort to raise awareness about a sport that is reducing the global population of many species to the brink of extinction, especially the lions and tigers. Canned hunting or trophy hunting facilities offer their customers the opportunity to kill exotic and native animals trapped within enclosures. In this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, author and animal advocate, Matthew Payne, talks to June Stoyer about his new book called "A Father's Pride," as well as his amazing efforts to promote wildlife conservation education with an organization that he founded called, "So What?"
Today's show is brought to you by Eden Foods the most trusted name in certified organic clean food! Shop online at EdenFoods.com and enter the coupon code “ORGVIEW” when prompted during checkout to receive 20% OFF any regularly priced items (excluding cases). For other promotional offers, please visit TheOrganicView.com’s website.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (138 chatters)
- John Baptist (66 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (48 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (13 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (12 chatters)
- thedean (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (8 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (7 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (4 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (4 chatters)
- The Vent Man (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- Angel Amy (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (3 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (3 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (3 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- FSF Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (2 chatters)
- EMONSTA (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Black Bag (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- RAINBOW VISION (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- Lez Talk Books Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (0 chatters)