SORT BY Relevancy
Healthy relationships is the common denominator in all that goes well (and not so well) in our daily lives. Whether we’re in our corporate jobs, in homes with our significant other and /or children, even coaching your child’s little league team.
Join us in this lively discussion about how capitalizing on the platinum rule can change your relationships FOREVER!
Kristin Young, the “Marriage Enthusiast”, is the CEO of Living The Vows, which assists with bringing joy to marriages BEFORE the proposal. Her mission is to restore the beauty, respect and value that marriage deserves by reaching 3 million married couples who are committed to “Living the Vows…and LOVING it!.” For more on Kristin, visit www.livingthevows.com
Jennifer Flynn helps others reestablish balance in their lives. When you find that you are never enough, overwhelmed with work, coming in behind all others at home with no time for yourself, she brings the map and flashlight to get you back on track toward to destination of a joyful existence. With specific tools and resources, you will have vision, clarity and relief after just a few sessions. You can contact her for a complimentary discovery session at www.jenniferflynnlifecoach.com
Tamarra Causley Robinson, Certified Life and Career Transitions Coach is a game changer in her life and in the lives of others. She coaches clients through scheduled and unscheduled change events, moving them from fear and doubt to a life of bold new beginnings and authentic steps forward with courage, confidence and power! For more on Tamarra, visit www.dare2doitnow.com
JOIN US AT 11PM EST, 8PM PST AS WE SPEAK ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN INCLUDING DIVORCE, MARRIAGE, NOSY FAMILIES, INFIDELITY, PUBLIC OR PRIVACY, FACEBOOK AND SOCIAL MEDIA KILLING RELATIONSHIPS EVERY DAY, STAY AT HOME MOMS, POWER STRUGGLES ETC. YOU NAME WE ARE ARE PROBABLY GOING TO TOUCH ON IT. DIVORCE RATES ARE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH, WHAT DO YOU DO TO KEEP THE SPICE IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP? ARE THREESOMES TABOO OR ARE THEY JUST RIGHT FOR YOU? DO YOU ENJOY A CLOSE LOVER OR IS IT OK TO DO LONG DISTANCE? JOIN MAC AND KHEMISTREE AS WE GET INTO THE NITTY GRITTY!
in Self Help
Why are relationships so complicated today? What was different twenty or even thirty years ago when we all first started dating? Has the sexual revolution destroyed true emotional intimacy?
Let's take this journey together as we try to get back to the the days of holding hands, long walks in the park, etc. We will have adult conversations, great music (especially 80's and 90's music) and most importantly dialogue to help each other.
Join us as we discuss dsyfunctional relationships 101 and press 1 to add your three cents...
Hosted by: Ross Wright & Sage Flo with special guest Ms. Fab
Tune in each and every Thursday @9pm est..
September 8, 2014 show topic Deciphering Relationships… were did it go wrong.
The line up
When we get married
Why we marry
Why the marriage become dysfunctional
Siblings: Raising children (what is being taught in the house)
Parenting: Our parenting is a reflection of our childhood. The picture that was painting for us that now have learned to paint for our children.
Childhood: parenting does not stop at home, the community also add some type of shaping and molding of our characters. Mom, dad, uncle, teachers, day care workers so on and so.
We are people and everything we are learning we carry into society
Economical Development etc...
Writeous Talk on Love and Relationship is a show dedicated to thought-provoking content that encourages meaningful dialogue about love & relationships between single men and women who desire to be married. We'll discuss real issues that women talk about among themselves and men talk about among themselves, but rarely discuss openly between us. This show is not intended to pit men and women against one another as shows do which spark ratings/listenership, but does nothing to better our collective or individual understanding of one another which will ultimately improve the quality of our relationships. That is the mission and purpose of this show.
ABOUT YOUR HOST:
Derek Q. Sanders is a published author, blogger, public speaker, songwriter, and a musician. He has traveled the country as a musician on two consecutive tours with international spoken word artist, Mike Ellison.
On love & relationships, Derek speaks from a place of transparency and truth. He writes from two key premises (1) in the current societal landscape, women are not only undervalued, they are devalued being routinely objectified daily through mainstream media and entertainment. He provides insightful content that uplifts with truth & love. (2) There are far too few platforms that encourage open and honest dialogue between men and women that center on real issues that affect the health and well-being of our relationships. He creates that needed space.
Derek's mission is to foster strong healthy relationships by providing thought-provoking commentary that creates the atmosphere for dialogue that invites meaningful conversations between men and women to improve the quality of our relationships by finding and offering viable solutions.
THIS SHOW IS ABOUT ISSUES AND PROBLEMS THAT WE FACE IN MARRIAGE AND RELATIONSHIPS AND HOW THEY AFFECT AND THREATENED RELATIONSHIP CONNECTIONS.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (107 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (15 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- John Baptist (8 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (7 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- knowurenemy (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Dr Auset (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- BTR4367 (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- MoeTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ron Reck (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- lakermike (0 chatters)