SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Our Back-to-School Etiquette series continues
Do you know whose responsible for the condition of the building and the bathrooms at your children's school or community center? Due to an overwhelming response to our Back to School Etiquette Show about school bathrooms with Dr. Tom Keating, Project CLEAN, he is joining us again for part three and introducing Rod Roberts, Plant Engineer with the DeKalb County School System.
If you missed part one and two you may go back and listen to the archives:
Part One link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/etiquette-lady/2015/08/09/what-is-etiquette-anyway#.VcaTBmmvLmR.gmail
Part Two link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/etiquette-lady/2015/08/23/what-is-etiquette-anyway#.VdpC4xmQWVI.gmail
in Self Help
Back To School Etiquette part two. We will continue our conversation with Dr. Tom Keating, Project CLEAN a 45 year educator who cares about the condition of our school bathrooms. Dr. Keating shares with us what parents and students can do to ensure children have safe and hygienic school bathrooms.
In case you missed part one on August 9th you may go back and listen to the archived show:
There is a certain rule in meeting the new s/o's family during the holidays. Let's discuss the do's and don'ts!
How should you or do you expect to be introduced?
What if they don't warm up to you or vice versa?
Did you s/o exclude you from holidays activity with his/her family, how do you feel about it and what's your next move?
Also, if you are single how do you get past the onslaught of questions about being single over the holidays?
Let us help you survive the holidays in one piece!
On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 8-10 pm tune in to the Ladies of The Relationship Handbook Live as we discuss "Relationship Holiday Etiquette".
The number to call is (347) 633-9853 to give your 2 cents on the subject!
Has social media created and condoned actions that if donei in person would render someone to get fucked up, stomped out, slapped or clapped ? Join us as we explore the deep psychological effects of what instant social media is compelling some of us to evoke on a demented level.
in Self Help
Happy Valentine's Day Weekend! A celebration of love and relationships. Please share your relationship stories or advise with us. If you are looking for love, let us know what type of mate you are looking for... they may be listening to the show. If you are too shy to call send us an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Andrea DeJesus is our special co-host.
This was one of the more challenging and interesting interviews I've done, mostly because I disagree with much of what she had to say. But my show is all about making you think, and this one certainly did that!
Grace Lee is an etiquette expert. With one foot in Japan and the other in the United States, she founded Grace Lee International to help businesspeople with international etiquette. What do you need to know when you are negotiating a deal with a Japanese firm? And you may be surprised how much dining etiquette varies from one part of the world to another. Some places, it's rude to leave food on your plate, in others it's rude not to.
But it was her views on a woman's job and who should raise the kids that's likely to be different from what you're used to. Check it out.
Tonight we will be discussing etiquette. You know that thing your parents tried to teach you even though they super ratchet. People should be allowed to act and speak as they please, we agree, and that's why we are going to try to teach you a more proper way to be yourself. From dressing appropriately for the occasion to social media. We got you covered. Join in on the conversation!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (66 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- allah team (10 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (9 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (9 chatters)
- thedean (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (7 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (6 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- canadianglen (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- The Spirit Science Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- RIGHT WING RESISTANCE RADIO (1 chatters)
- SoSincere (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- OmnipresenceMedia (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- DefyingGravity (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)