SORT BY Relevancy
Vital Signs- what background information do you really know about your partner?
1. What do you know about their childhood
2. What's is his or her relationship like with their parents?
3. What do they do for a living?
4. What is his or her education level?
5. Do they have an significant other if not what happen in their last relationship?
6. Do they have any significant sources of stress?
7. What activities do they do for fun?
8. What is his or her religious affiliation?
9. Does he or she exercise?
10. How are his or her eating habits
These are actually just a few of the things that should concern you and will make a difference in your relationship NOW if you know these things ahead of time.
Now sit on back and enjoy the smooth, mellow atmosphere of Cocktail Conversations on KLJN 107.7
And now here's your host, The Controversial Counselor, David Glover
Signs Your Relationship is Ready For Commitment... Does this feel way too familiar – “You're full of S***!, I thought you were serious, why are you playing with my emotions?”
Stop playing yourself. Avoid needless heartache, frustration and stress. Listen right now and learn the secrets to creating a lasting, nurturing, meaningful relationship!
On this episode - Signs You're Ready For A Committed Relationship
Are you sick and tired of having your heart broken... Did you know more than likely it's all your fault. If you're sick and tired of getting your feelings hurt over and over again, you cannot afford to miss this episode of Conversations With Dr. D Ivan Young.
Learn the secrets to creating true authentic love.
Most people don't plan to fail, they fail to plan. Put your love life on track today. Find out how – on this episode of Conversations With Dr. D Ivan Young
The Secrets to Finding, Fostering and creating A Fulfilling, Lasting Relationship!
Relationships are ON THE JOB TRAINING! There are many things that you can't prepare for because once you're in it, you are faced with dealing with the emotions and actions of someone else. You must learn trust, effective communication, time management and how to coexist with another human being whose personality may be the complete opposite of yours. Once you decide to leave the world of being single, the journey begins. It's Relationship OJT y'all! You don't want to miss this show! At 8:45pm EST, joining us are the hosts of The Black Guy Who Tips, a podcast / blog from the minds of Rod and Karen a married couple of 16 years who enjoy ratchetness. The show has been mention in the Huffington Post and spotlighted on Spreecast. They have been considered the number one comedy podcast on Podomatic.com and in the top 100 of comedy podcast on Stitcher Radio. Check them out on www.theblackguywhotips.com.
Be sure to give us a call at (347) 633-9853 to speak with our special guests Rod & Karen or to chop it up with the TRHL crew, T, Jior Jette and Kish.
Read Jim Lunney's weekly update at www.wealthstratgroup.com. Jim is author of Surviving the Storm. The monthly conference call focused on identifying current signs of economic change. Jim is a Registered Representative with and Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Nina Bingham has worked in mental health care since 2003. She has an Associates of Art in Psychology from Santa Rosa Junior College, and a Bachelors of Arts in Applied Psychology from City University of Seattle. Nina completed her MS Mental Health Counseling academic program at Capella University. She is Certified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist by American Pacific University. Nina enjoys researching and writing for her mental health blog, and kayaking.
Her fifth book, "Once The Storm Is Over: From Grieving to Healing After the Suicide of My Daughter," will be published in 2015 by Big Table Publishing Company. It is the autobiographical confession of a counselor who lost her teen daughter to suicide. What she learned about love and forgiveness changed her life forever. It will change yours, too.
ABOUT ME :
I am your host & bestselling author and also a intuitve medium...I have MS lost 2 children to Cystic Fibrosis and most of my family in a short time and the signs I get are out of the ordinary ..tune in 7-9pm EST every Tuesday night live (Worldwide Show )or internet or face book @blogtalkradio.com/peggysimmanesi or Skype at that link or call 1-347-838-9201 to listen and or talk to us..all shows are archived also ..and we do free readings bringing your loved ones through
THIS EPISODE OF BODY COUNT RADIO WE WILL HAVE SPECIAL GUEST BRIXX BELVEDERE AND LADY CAUTION. BRIXX WILL BE TALKING ABOUT HIS YEAR IN 2014 AND WHAT HE PLANS TO BRING TO 2015 AND HIS PLACE IN BATTLE RAP. LADY CAUTION WILL BE TALKING ABOUT HER CAREER, WHERE SHE PLANS ON TAKING IT AND WHAT ELSE SHE GOT GOING ON BESIDES BATTLE RAP. ALSO WE WILL BE GIVING OUR BATTLE OF THE BAY 7 PREDICITIONS. CALL IN 646-200-3462 PRESS 1 IF YOU WANT TO TALK. YOU CAN LISTEN LIVE AT WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/VPDEEZY. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @BONNIEGODIVA @SEVENMITCHELL @T7RADIO @OKRRADIO @VPDEEZY
MY GUEST :.www.pamelamarieedmunds.comBiography for Pamela Marie Edmunds
Pamela Marie Edmunds is a Holistic Healing Practitioner, Medium, Teacher, and Radio Show Host. She has a BA in Women’s Studies, a MA in Holistic Leadership, a CAGS in Expressive and Creative Arts, and CGS in Holistic Studies. Pamela has trained in numerous healing modalities including; Mediumship, Trance Mediumship, Meditation, Psychic Development, Hypnosis, Past Life Regression, Usui Reiki, and several modalities with the Angels and the Ascended Masters.
She is the host of “Bridge Between Two Worlds” Radio show which has been airing since 2001 on various networks across the country. The show can currently be heard Wednesdays at 9:00 PM EST on Blog Talk Radio Network. Pamela has various guests and also does call in shows where she does Free Mediumship Readings for listeners.
She maintains an office in her home in Shirley, Massachusetts where she does readings and healing for clients in person and by phone.
ABOUT ME : I am your host & bestselling author and also a intuitve medium...I have MS lost 2 children to Cystic Fibrosis and most of my family in a short time and the signs I get are out of the ordinary ..tune in 7-9pm EST every Tuesday night live (Worldwide Show )or internet or face book @blogtalkradio.com/peggysimmanesi or Skype at that link or call 1-347-838-9201 to listen and or talk to us..all shows are archived also ..and we do free readings bringing your loved ones through
Exploring the hot and juicy topic of love and relationships as well as advice on recognizing the signs of a healthy relationship. Mechi Renee will be talking about what a healthy relationship looks like, what it sounds like, and how it should feel. As a result, you will be able to discern the distinct differences between a healthy relationship from a bad relationship. Meanwhile, Mechi is going to empower you with knowledge and unapologetic advice.
For more advice and inspiration visit our website: www.mechirenee.com
Ask a Question: email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/mechireneecoaching
Tweet us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/mechirenee using the hashtag #askmechi or #askmechishow
If you really want to know what to expect in/from a relationship, even things that you may ponder about in terms of wasting your time, you really don't want to miss this upcoming show.
The Bible is true in all areas of life.Does not matter what you are going throught or researching ,the Bible has reveal what is going to happen today ,tommorrow and future. There are signs all around us daily.Take the weekly new reports on T.V. or newwspapers,they keep you up to day on bad things that are happening all over the world,community as well.But you cannot understand them under less a comparible source is availble as the Bible to examine reason why they are happening.And It is not in one area of the world but all over .
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (107 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (75 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (58 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (50 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (40 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- in5d (14 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (11 chatters)
- The Advise Show (9 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (7 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (6 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (5 chatters)
- ARC Studies (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (5 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (5 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Peerly Human (1 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- 65261 (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- DailyRoto (0 chatters)