SORT BY Relevancy
Today in iNurse Radio we are speaking with Nurse, Clinical Consultant, and author, Jane Gabbidon about Healthcare Regulations. Healthcare not only affects our daily lives, but it is becoming more of a common topic addressed in the media while we begin to near the presidential elections next year. Many people throughout the United States have strong opinions about our healthcare system, regulations, and where improvements need to be made.
Jane’s experience in the field of healthcare began after completing her undergraduate at Fordham University with a degree in Biology. Upon graduation, she continued her education at the Borough of Manhattan Community College where she obtained an Associate Degree in Nursing. Jane then gained invaluable experience as a Nurse for nearly 20 years, spending the majority of that time working in long-term care within the nursing home industry. She took on various roles throughout her career as a medication/treatment nurse, RN supervisor, wound care nurse, MDS Coordinator, Nurse Educator, Infection Control Nurse, and Assistant Director of Nursing. She worked for 9 years as a Director of Nursing. Currently, Jane is the Corporate Director of Nursing and Regional Clinical Consultant for a New York based long term care organization that supervises over 29 facilities.
Are you finding it difficult to find out what regulations in your state govern the activity of your business? Listen in as Video Broadcast Services President, Marcia Hawkins and Vice President, Kyle Clouse discuss resources and tools that you can use to find out about regulations that govern your business in your state.
Learn more about Business and Law Regulation at https://www.sba.gov/category/navigation-structure/starting-managing-business/managing-business/business-law-regulations
In this episode we will discuss some of the new & upcoming regulations that can impact the budget, feasibility & design of an upcoming remodel for your home and/or business
in Real Estate
The folks in Washington, D.C., ever confident that EVERYTHING benfits from their invovlement, is again gracing us with changes to rules and regulations relating to housing and mortgages. We will discuss the ones that just got approved in the House of Representatives today and try to figure out what kind of effect they might have.
Casino City's Vin Narayanan, Aaron Todd and Dan Podheiser discuss Caesars changing course and joining with PokerStars to lobby for online gaming in the U.S., the strange resolution to a rare "successful" casino heist and bizzare laws and regulations regarding charity poker tournaments. And, as always, they close the show with their "Best Bets."
in Real Estate
Are you ready for changing mortgage regulations? This is a commission-critical issue for many agents - so don't get caught unaware, and join Sherry Riano from DNC Mortgage as we discuss what these new regulations mean to you! Sherry is the Vice President of Business Development for DNJ Mortgage. Sherry has been helping clients realize their home ownership dreams for over 16 years, and her passion lies in helping people properly position themselves so that they can leverage maximum benefit from their mortgage. Learn more about Sherry Riano here.
Schedule A Free Coaching Call
Visit Tim & Julie Harris Online
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Stitcher
Federal & state regulations play a big part in the ability of our community to thrive or flourish. As the people who make up our community, we are or should be aware of what our community needs from Congress & political figures. This episode will discuss those economic, educational, & family regulations that either could help
or hurt the common community.
We will be discussing the changes of the medical regulations under FMCSA. Are the really changed or are they being applied correctly now? What about sleep apnea? Can a doctor refuse to issue a medical card? If so for how long? What are the blood pressure regs, can a driver receive a 2 year med card? Diabetes, where are they on the new regs regarding waivers? So many questions so little time. Please join us whether you are a driver, a safety professional, a company or a regulatory agency for this hot topic!
The common community has many issues to address. Economic, educational, & family regulations that matter. It is the community's responsibility to either make or break policies that matter. Join us this episode as we discuss the community.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- The Appearance (15 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (11 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (6 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (5 chatters)
- Scott Cluthe and P I Radio (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (3 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- 63289 (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- Twelve Music (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Yellow Carded Podcast0 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)