SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Kevin Hansen is the man with over 50,000 regrets - all entrusted to him by anonymous strangers who have confessed the biggest regrets of their lives on his popular website, www.SecretRegrets.com.
His books, “Secret Regrets: What if you had a Second Chance?” and “Secret Regrets Volume 2: Moving Past Your Past,” feature hundreds of the most shocking yet heartfelt regrets that we all have or can relate to, and walks people through the true healing that comes from revealing.
Kevin and his Secret Regrets project have been featured on The Dr. Phil Show and in several documentaries, as well as hundreds of media outlets and websites worldwide, including Psychology Today, Woman's Day, The Morning Show in Australia, and CNN.
Kevin is a featured contributor/blogger to The Huffington Post and his books are used as required reading in college-level human relations and communications classes. Kevin also speaks on college campuses, at organizations and at conferences, helping thousands of people learn how to finally move past their past. Visit www.secretregrets.com and watch What if you had a Second Chance?
Get the OFF TO WORK CD by Sister Jenna. Like America Meditating on Facebook, visit our website and follow us on Twitter.
Ladies and Men…Ever wake up next to someone and feel like you've made a big mistake? Well, you're not the only one! What is your biggest sexual regret? Was it with a friend, a co-worker, a one night stand, or were they married? Are your experiences really regrets, or just lessons?
Call us and share your story with us! All calls are anonymous. Share your life with others who share yours.
Can you say that you have no regrets? How would you like to live a life that is regret free? Today we are going to discuss the article, 7 Things in Life You Should Never Regret by Stacy Baker. ( http://tinyurl.com/4ysf2jg ) Raising Innovation requires that you Know Yourself and you Trust Yourself. Raising Innovation means that you Let Go of all of your preconceived notions that seem to always lead to regrets. Raising Innovation allows you to look at the Possibility of living a life Regret Free!
Today's Topic is "Secret Regrets". Ask yourself have you ever had anything that you regretted in your life. If you answered yes to that question then today's show is definitely for you. My special guest today is Kevin Hansen he will be discussing with me his book "Secret Regrets" Kevin Hansen is the man with 25,000 regrets – all entrusted to him by anonymous strangers who have confessed the biggest regrets of their lives on his popular website, www.SecretRegrets.com. Hansen and his Secret Regrets project have been featured on The Dr. Phil Show and in several documentaries, as well as media outlets and websites worldwide. Hansen is a featured contributor/ blogger to The Huffington Post (see http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kevin-a-hansen).
in Self Help
Dr. Pam Love, founder of the Finishers Network and the leading expert on the Science of Finishing will share with you what you can do to minimize your regrets. Dr. Love says that if you're going to be a strong FINISHER, it's imperative that you minimize your regrets by taking very specific actions. Tune in to find out what those actions she believes are important for you to take!
in Self Help
If you had one month to live, how would you change your thoughts, attitude and way of life? Join co-hosts Filomena A. Iorio-Tasoluk, Veronica Taylor and Joel Readence as they discuss palliative nurse, Bronnie Ware’s intimate conversations with her patients in their final days of life. During these conversations, she began to see a common theme in her patients’ responses – life regrets. Learn their 5 common responses and how it can help you lead an authentic and fulfilling life.
Filomena A. Iorio-Tasoluk (www.bounce-life.com) specializes in stress coaching for body & business. Whether stress is the cause of struggling with weight management or workplace burnout, Filomena helps her clients succeed with curiosity, clarity, & confidence.
Joel Readence (www.joelreadence.com) is a Personal Development Coach working with gay men, and others, in areas such as life purpose, relationships, career fulfillment, spirituality & personal identity. He partners with his clients to overcome fear of success, failure & judgment by others by helping then reach their full, self-expressed potential.
Veronica Taylor, CPC (www.lifeleaderscoaching.com) is a Leadership Coach & the founder of Life Leaders Coaching. She has designed a 3-step coaching process: Discover, Grow, & Sustain to ensure long-term success in all aspects of her clients life.
Have you decide to reach for the stars while a living a life full of possibilities and with no regrets? Are you living intentionally in the most important roles of your life? So, what does it take to live a life with no regrets?
Carefully and thoughtfully envisioning the life you desire and then taking intentional action to get there. Living intentionally expands our awareness of what is possible and helps us learn to create the life we desire. This involves knowing what we truly want, and then being open to the opportunities and inspiration all around us, in order to obtain it.
Being intentional requires finding our strengths and working through them, taking courage to face our fears, learning to choose to respond versus react, and expanding out of our comfort zones while consciously increasing focus on the experience we intend to create along the way.
To know more about life, passion and success, visit my website at www.TheIronJen.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (165 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (74 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (35 chatters)
- Yada (30 chatters)
- reactionariez (28 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (10 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (6 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Bellesprit (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- History Guys (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- National Gridiron Network (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (1 chatters)
- Radio Kids0 (1 chatters)