SORT BY Relevancy
Leroy Lowell is a Unity minister. He is 38 years clean and sober. 4 years ago he did a men's rites of passage. For the past 3 years he has been exploring nature and the human soul, Nature as the first bible.
Did you know that heavy alcohol use can bring accelerate menopause onset by as much as 5 years? Do you know how to distinguish between the symptoms of detox and menopause when the feelings are remarkably similar?
How is long term recovery affected by onset of menopause?
Listen and learn more about an issue that affects all women, eventually.
in Self Help
Have you been in recovery from something for a long time and it is beginning to feel boring? Have you had a lot of "life" hit you all at once and you are feeling overwhelmed?
Join Sandra Kozlowski, author of Building Blocks of Recovery today at 3:30pm to get a little hope, a few tools to use and to chat!
While this call is not a substitute for mental health counseling, the information contained does work well with both mental health therapies as well as recovery programs.
Getting sober is not easy and many say the first 90 days are critical. This is a time when we are learning a whole new way of life and it can be very difficult and confusing. Celebrating milestones, whether it’s 24 hours, 30, 60, 90 days or years, helps us to see how far we have come and re-commit staying sober. Most recovery programs celebrate milestones by giving out a token (chip, keychain, etc.). This is helpful to the recipient and to others members of the group to see that long-term sobriety is possible.
On this episode of The Bubble Hour, we will talk about how celebrating milestones has helped us with our recovery and some of the special things we have done to celebrate.
In recovery meetings it is common practice for one person to share their experience, strength and hope and then to pick a recovery topic for the group to discuss. We thought it would be great to recreate that concept here on The Bubble Hour. Hearing that there are other people just like us...with the same experiences, thoughts and feelings is revolutionary. Tune in to this week's episode to hear our guest Lisa B's story and our discussion.
Many people have been told many things about themselvs and it has taken them out of there true idenity.through abandoment and rejection many are seeking to please people rather then the Lord. Sexual abuse and verbal abuse also has many people thinking that they can't accomplish the visions and dreams that come to them, as well as love. many feel that they aren't loveable and always seem to have relations with hard core people. Come join us for a powerful message " Very Importent Person" you will see through the bible that you aren't what you been through your a VIP.You won't want to miss it
Early recovery is full of “sober firsts”. They seem to come fast and furious in the initial weeks and months, and can be overwhelming at times. Eventually, the “firsts” are fewer and further between, but their infrequency can make them feel more jarring. On this episode of The Bubble Hour we look at “sober firsts” of three major types:
“Mixing with the Normies” – going back to the places and situations where drinking is part of the milieu, now as a person in recovery
“Engaging in Recovery” – new places and situations you encounter once you quit drinking
“Sober and Solo” – the things you go to or through on your own.
Join us and our guests as we talk about what these experiences were like for us and some tips for navigating these challenges of early sobriety.
Imam Benjamin Bilal will be our special guest on this re-broadcast show today. He will be speaking on the nature of addiction and its negative effects on the human being's growth towards physical, mental, moral, and spiritual excellence. He will teach on the etymology of "dependency," "attachment," and "addiction," and then give the Qur'anic equivalent for each of these concepts.
Patterned after the typical format of an open meeting in a 12-step group, the show will be a speaker meeting. Guests will be from AA, NA or AlAnon and will share their perspective on what they were like, what happened and what they are like now.
This version has been edited (the first version had a minute or two of interference)
This week Mark chats with 3 guys who have all struggled with addiction issues in the past, with substances such as Alcohol, Cocaine, Crystal Meth and Sour Cream Pringles. Join Mark as he speaks with Joe Gonzales, Clifford Edwards and Michael Looney. They talk honestly and openly about their struggles and about their newfound understanding of addiction and the mind which as led to them now living relaxed and enjoyable lives.
I just realised that one of the fantastic 4 was female... I'm comfortable enough to say that can be me, it makes sense cos I'm also the prettiest of the 4 of us :-) and my addiction was only to sour cream pringles . :-)
Joe Gonzales contact detail email email@example.com
Bobby Fulton has been all over social media, podcasts and more expousing his disdain for Vince McMahon and not receiving royalties from the WWE for using footage of him on the WWE Network. I don't agree with Fulton and his views and I will be taking him to task on what will be a very controversial episode of "From the Apron."
When people stop using alcohol and drugs they are given a second chance on life. Some embrace this new life and never look back. Others find living without alcohol and drugs to be a struggle every day. Regardless of your experience, we are all susceptible to triggers which can cause us to relapse. Recognizing and managing these triggers is important to maintaining our sobriety.
So what are triggers? A “trigger” of addiction involves any high-risk situation or stressor that “cues” a thought, feeling, or action to use alcohol or drugs. There are two types of triggers: internal, which occur within us, and external which occurs outside of us.
On this episode we will explore common triggers and discuss ways to counteract these unhealthy reactions and develop an action plan to keep ourselves safe and sober.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (51 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (35 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (29 chatters)
- Straitway (29 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (20 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (11 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (11 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (11 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (5 chatters)
- Local Live Music (4 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (4 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Judge Neil (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (2 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Four Elements United (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Awakened Nation (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Darryl James (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Hedgemastermb (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)