SORT BY Relevancy
For the inaugural show of Hungry Goddess Eats Radio, #HGEATS Radio, you are invited to join me and Sara (Home Cooking Goddess) for a an hour of food for the ravenous soul!
Since Spring is here and Easter is fast approaching, we are going to be talking Spring ingredients and recipes, inspirations for Easter eggs and your Easter table, all the mouthwatering creation happening in the Goddess kitchens, and more!
Join us at 12 noon eastern on April 1 for an hour full of delicious!
We will be live-tweeting during our broadcasts on #HGEATS – listeners and tweeps can chat and ask questions during every broadcast!
Follow @HungryGoddess ~ @STeixido ~ @KimberlyFMoore and use #HGEATS hashtag to chat!
Hungry Goddess Eats Radio is a live Blogtalk Radio Show that happens every other week. The show is hosted by Kimberly F. Moore (The Hungry Goddess Herself) and Sara Teixido (The Home Cooking Goddess). Each episode features special foodie guests, ingredient and recipe tips for the season, kitchen finds and tools, and more. You can tune in live or listen to the archives listed on the Hungry Goddess Eats Radio schedule page. Kimberly and Sara are food writers, recipe creators and share a passion for all things edible. Check out all of their delicious recipes on HungryGoddess.com! Tune in for serious Food for the Ravenous Soul!
A lot of us take pride in our ability and desire to give to others. Once we become a Business Owner, do we change or do we still relish the thought of being a dedicated giver? We become business owners as a way of providing wealth for us and our families. Let's Talk Truth host will discuss if our desire to give changes when there is a profit margin involved. Does "Giving" actually interfer with the profits of a business. Join us for a live broadcast Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 7:30 CST by dialing 347-843-4945.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, airing live with Sandy Blankenship, from the Exeter Chamber of Commerce in California's Sequoia country!
On This Episode:
- Author John Marshall discusses his book ‘WIDE-OPEN WORLD: How Volunteering Around the Globe Changed One Family’s Lives Forever’.
- Cynthia Johnston of MoonMaid Botanicals talks Herbal Health.
- Chef Jeremy Manley of Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA shares a Spring Recipe
- S. Ward Heinrichs, Esq. of Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego talks Employment Transportation Law
- Plus an update on the Bathtub Race in Three Rivers, CA as organized by Three Rivers B&B & Sequoia Comfort Inn
When YOU PRAY the WORD things happen.....
Jacob wrestled, not so much with a promise, as with the Promiser. We must take hold of the Promiser, lest the promise prove nugatory. Prayer may well be defined as that force which vitalizes and energizes the Word of God, by taking hold of God, Himself. By taking hold of the Promiser, prayer reissues, and makes personal the promise. "There is none that stirreth up himself to take hold of Me," is God's sad lament. "Let him take hold of My strength, that he may make peace with Me," is God's recipe for prayer.
Epaphras prayed that the Colossians might stand "perfect and complete in all the will of God." This is proof positive that, not only may we know the will of God, but that we may know all the will of God. And not only may we know all the will of God, but we may do all the will of God. We may, moreover, do all the will of God, not occasionally, or by a mere impulse, but with a settled habit of conduct. Still further, it shows us that we may not only do the will of God externally, but from the heart, doing it cheerfully, without reluctance, or secret disinclination, or any drawing or holding back from the intimate presence of the Lord. (E.M.Bounds
Isaiah 41:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Matthew 26:41 Keep watch with prayer, so that you may not be put to the test: the spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is feeble.
Your source for all things Country!
Join Scott Stamper and me, Roger Conley as we bring you the latest news and countdowns in mainstream and independent country music.
Special guests and great music, interesting topics, recipes and fun is the recipe for today!
We are heard world wide on blogtalkradio.com and want you to enjoy our great show!
Family oriented and fun-come sit a little and laugh a lot.
Planning your menu for a special event can be challenging. One of the biggest challenges is to make your meal interesting without going over the top AND without causing yourself an incredible amount of stress. For these reasons, I LOVE it when I find a recipe will add a freshness to my menu but is simple to make.
This Lemon Basil Orzo with Parmesan MyRecipes.com is the perfect example. It is simple to make, will add a freshness to your meal & goes perfectly with your Easter menu. Enjoy!
To follow a written version of this recipe, please click HERE!
MarVista Digital Entertainment is releasing CRACKERJACK, a heartwarming Southern-style comedy of one man’s journey down the “road less graveled,” executive produced by Jeff Foxworthy (Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?).
An irreverent tale, narrated by Foxworthy, follows softball-obsessed loveable-loser Bill "Crackerjack" Bailey IV, who, upon learning his longtime live-in girlfriend is pregnant, inadvertently commits himself to a men's ministry and their softball team to avoid impending fatherhood and the “Bailey family curse.” Will Crackerjack repeat the curse, break it or just go play ball?
Winner of the Knoxville Film Festival and the Charleston International Film Festival Audience Award, CRACKERJACK explores universal themes of parenthood, manhood and the struggle to combat generational curses. The film is a testament to the fact, as Foxworthy noted, “that curses can be broken, change can be found in places other than your pockets, and the water in your gene pool can be treated.”
“From Waffle Houses to gas stations that sell fireworks to church league softball — and our narrator, Jeff Foxworthy — that’s a decent recipe for a good evening of entertainment.”
This film stars Wes Murphy (as CJ, “Crackerjack”), the late Rick Dial (as Pastor Shelby), Bethany Lind (as Sherry), L. Warren Young (as Paul), Dowd Keith Simpson (as Glo), Aaron Beelner (as Bucky) and Phillip DeVona (as Boomer).
We've entered a new year and God has given me a topic. That of the matter of "Influence." it is one of the most powerful forces in the world, something we all possess, but not something we always know how to manage well.
I pray you'll join me on this journey called "Mentoring Moments with Courtney" as we take a look at the God-given gift of influence we ladies have been entrusted with....Greater still, I pray we'll all learn ways to better understand, use and appreciate this amazing gift we've been given.
Easter morning can be hectic. The kids want to hunt for eggs & candy. You need to get everyone ready to go to church. And, it's probably a good idea to give everyone a nutricious breakfast before diving into those Easter baskets & heading out the door! How do you find the time to prepare breakfast, let alone eat it?
Betty Crocker to the rescue with some help from Jean Ann! In this episode, Jean Ann share a simple recipe for egg casserole that includes Bisquick, Tater Tots & BACON! As if that isn't enough, you can make this recipe the day before, put it in the fridge, then bake the next morning.
This is also perfect for after church brunch! You can find a link to this recipe by clicking HERE!
“Realize that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside. Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~Og Mandino
Is there really a recipe to happiness? Is it wrapped up in our choices, our thoughts and every persons desire to simply be happy?
Join certified life coaches Sherry Pierce and Beth Brownlee Thursday, March 19th (US), at Noon ET on Trust Your Journey Radio when they discuss Trust Your Journey--Recipe to Happiness! Feel free to call into the show at 347-945-5813 and join in the discussion or stream live via the internet using the link below. Blessings and they look forward to hearing from you!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (69 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (11 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (11 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- The Road Hawgs Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- The Endless Light (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- 63489 (4 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (4 chatters)
- alexas29 (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Triangle Variety Radio (2 chatters)
- The Sisterhood Exchange (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Ant Bowden Show (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- REAL MEN SPEAK (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- SweetSouthernTRadio (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)