SORT BY Relevancy
Reality Spirituality with Rebecca Norrington
Rebecca L. Norrington is a student of the Universe and IT’s Laws. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology along with decades of education and training on topics from Spirituality to Human Behavior. Her professional journey includes several vocations. Rebecca is an Author, Radio Host, Speaker, Happiness Specialist, Spiritual Consultant and Fitness Instructor.
Currently, www.RealitySpirituality.com can be heard LIVE every Sunday at 7:00 a.m. PST. Rebecca discusses everyday Life issues and how everyday Life issues relate to Spirituality. She invites her audience to call in with their comments, questions and/or their Life challenges. Each week Rebecca shares revolutionary strategies that enable us ALL to discover how to maintain and sustain Happiness - regardless of your circumstances!
Rebecca has been an AFAA (Aerobics and Fitness Association of America) certified Aerobic Instructor and Personal Trainer since 1982. During her 30+ years in the fitness industry Rebecca has taught BootCamp, Cycling, High/Low Impact, Step, Weight Training & Conditioning, Aqua Aerobics, Silver Splash, Senior Fitness, and Basic Stretch. Rebecca also created two specialty classes AquaBootCamp & Facersize.
For more information visit: http://www.rebeccanorrington.com/ or:
Rebecca L. Norrington is first and foremost a student of the Universe and ITs Laws. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology, along with decades of education and training on topics from Spirituality to Human Behavior. Her professional journey includes several vocations: Radio Host, Published Author, Speaker, Spiritual Teacher, and Fitness Instructor. Because one of her favorite subjects is Mathematics, we'll outline the pluses and minuses in daily events.
In August 2011, Rebecca premiered RealitySpirituality, an online radio show that shares revolutionary tools and strategies that enable us to maintain and sustain a personal vibration of internal peace and contentment. She describes the difference between Internal and External happiness. Regardless of your external circumstances, Rebecca focuses on everyday scenarios and events and how these circumstances and events align with our personal vibration.
Rebecca's RealitySpirituality audience has grown rapidly and currently has thousands of listeners around the world. Rebecca has a clear vision of hosting RealitySpirituality on the OWN network.
RealitySpirituality can be heard LIVE every Sunday (and Saturday) at 7:00 AM Pacific Standard Time.
For more information, visit: www.rebeccanorrington.com www.realityspirituality.com
I will be speaking with live callers today as we learn more about Rebecca Norrington. She is a blast. Currently, Rebecca hosts an online talk show Reality Spirituality. Reality Spirituality is an informative, fun upbeat online radio show focusing on how to make conscious choices that promote and sustain happiness…regardless of the circumstances! Reality Spirituality is heard weekly on www.blogtalkradio.com Rebecca L. Norrington Rebecca considers herself to b
Did you ever wonder how you would feel running the NYC Marathon?
This program is taking place 4 hours and 30 minutes into the NYC Marathon and I will be broadcasting as i am running and with a little luck, a lot of training and with the help of Rebecca Norrington my guest co-host we will cross the finish line on air.
in 1991 and 1992 I ran the Marathon with a finishing time of 4:20 and 4:40. Assuming the same times, maybe a little slower as I am 21 years older you and I should cross while I am on air.
Guest Host Rebecca Norrington http://www.rebeccanorrington.com/
Strategies of Success Host Brian Cohen www.briansos.com firstname.lastname@example.org 631-255-3581
Rebecca will be my Co Host today!! Call in! Its always fun to talk with her.
Rebecca L. Norrington is first and foremost a student of the Universe and IT's Laws. Rebecca is a Radio Host, Author, Speaker, Spiritual Teacher and Fitness Instructor. In August 2011, Rebecca premiered RealitySpirituality.
RealitySpirituality is an online radio show that shares revolutionary tools and strategies that enable us to maintain and sustain a personal vibration of INTERNAL PEACE, regardless of our EXTERNAL circumstances. RealitySpirituality focuses on everyday events and how these events influence and align with our personal vibration. The RealitySpirituality audience has rapidly grown and currently reaches thousands of listeners around the world.RealitySpirituality can be heard LIVE every Sunday at 7:00 am (PST). Email: email@example.com www.RealitySpirituality.com www.rebeccanorrington.com
Rebecca L. Norrington is first and foremost a student of the Universe and ITs Laws. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology, along with decades of education and training on topics from Spirituality to Human Behavior. Her professional journey includes several vocations: Radio Personality, Author, Speaker, Spiritual Teacher, and Fitness Instructor. In August 2011, Rebecca premiered RealitySpirituality, an online radio show that shares revolutionary tools and strategies that enable you to maintain and sustain a personal vibration of internal peace and contentment, regardless of your external circumstances. Rebecca has a clear vision of hosting RealitySpirituality on the OWN network. RealitySpirituality can be heard LIVE every Saturday & Sunday at 7:00 AM (PST) www.realityspirituality.com
In June 2013, Rebecca was one of 17 authors who contributed to publishing "If I Knew Then What I Know Now: Our Quest for a Quality Life" found on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Rebecca authored Chapter 3 which focused on (1) Defining a Quality Life, (2) What's Important, (3) Life is a Gift and (3) Forgiveness.
www.rebeccanorrington.com www.realityspirituality.com Twitter: rlnorrington FaceBook: RealitySpirituality Blog: rlnblog.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Topic of the day: Finances and Relationships, who should take the financial burdenYou will have an earful of news about your hottest reality shows for the week of -Oct 27th-Nov3rd, updates on your hottest celebs that took hiatuses from the industry and ones that are trending topics, and much more juicy news. Also featuring a live exclusive interview with tatoo artist Rebecca Schuppert, This is an episode of juicy talk you don't want to miss with your two host of the evening Shanny D & Quamane! Tune in now
Do you feel as if your life has been one big quagmire? Have you found yourself wondering why me? Have you asked yourself over and over, "Why did The Universe place me in the of middle of a riddle, a riddle I'm calling my life? Join Dr. D Ivan Young for this provocative interview with a woman who's been named by Time Magazine one of the 50 future leaders of America. Rebecca Walker is a writer and the daughter of Alice Walker, the African-American author of The Color Purple, and Mel Leventhal, a Jewish American lawyer. Through a series of journeys to find her identity, she has stepped into her own light as a writer. Rebecca Walker is the author of the best-selling memoirs Black, White and Jewish and Baby Love, and editor of the anthology Black Cool. Her writing has appeared in Newsweek, Glamour, Marie Claire, The Washington Post, and Vibe, among many other publications. Her debut novel just released is entitled Ade. For more information, please visit www.rebeccawalker.com and follow her on Twitter: @rebeccawalker. To submit a show idea, comment, or be considered as a featured guest email email@example.com.
Wendy Joy worked for eighteen years as a Speech Language Pathologist in a prestigious brain trauma center. She began having "psychic-like" experiences where she had premonitions, heard guidance, saw angelic energies, became empathic, felt energy and more. Following those experiences, she left her work as a Speech Language Pathologist to pursue writing and open an alternative healing practice. Wendy is a Reiki Master Teacher and is certified in a number of other healing techniques, including: Past Life Regression, IET, Multidimensional Healing, Dysfunctional Core Belief Release, Crystal Layouts, Chakra Balancing and more. Many of her sessions can be done by phone. Wendy Joy is the author of Clear Channel: A Guide for the Newly Awakening. She was the host of the popular internet radio show Bringing the Light on Para-X Radio, and writes a column for the free online spiritual magazine, Bellesprit, called Ascension Tips: Moving through changing times with Grace and Ease. . Learn more about Wendy at www.wendyjoy.net.
Dedicated to working with you to discover and explore your inner self and the essence of who you are, Rebecca Fisk, world renowned psychic, intuitive coach, author, and mother begins the process with a very personal intuitive reading. Rebecca has been connected to the collective conscious for over 20 years. Her gifts are Seeing, Hearing, Feeling, and Knowing. Saturday mornings at 7 am, call-in or chat and get in the queue for a FREE intuitive mini-reading. Love, Relationship, Job, Career, Home, Environment, Friends, Family, Health, Medical, Pets or general reading. Follow Rebecca on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
Join the Dino Dean Show Sunday November 3rd @ 5 pm CST. Dino will be speaking with Kwame Fosu policy director for The Rebecca Project for Human Rights. Kwame will be speaking with us about the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation pushing the dangerous contraceptive Depo Provera on Black populations. The Rebecca Project is an organization that advocates for justice dignity and reform for vulnerable women in the United States and Africa. This will also be a Get It Off Your Chest Sunday. This is the segment where we talk about any and everything; politics, current events, our community, no subject is off limits. The call in number is 646-200-0067. Join the Dino Dean family for smart uncompromising conversation!!! www.blogtalkradio.com/dinodeanshow
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (189 chatters)
- John Baptist (143 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (49 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (43 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (38 chatters)
- Straitway (33 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (28 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (23 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (21 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (20 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (19 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (9 chatters)
- Yammering Lew with Gavin (8 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- Donny C (8 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- Gracie DeBrock (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (7 chatters)
- Mike Shorten (7 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (7 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (6 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- KDCL Media (6 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (6 chatters)
- XWINGER RADIO (6 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (5 chatters)
- TWR Radio (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (5 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (4 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Bram Sarkowskis Spitball Show (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (3 chatters)
- YMcTierXEmpowerment4All (3 chatters)
- Generation Orange A Dynamo Podcast (3 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- The Single Connection (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (3 chatters)
- PEAS IN THEIR PODS (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (2 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- 63630 (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Grab Some Bench (1 chatters)
- GEI Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Immortal Magic (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Real Talk with Mike and Steve (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Thriving Minds (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (0 chatters)
- UGMAG3 (0 chatters)