SORT BY Relevancy
This episode we'll be exploring the patriarchal family, its resurgence, more black history triva and more...
We'll be kicking off Black History with month with some trivia, exploring the power of women, and more...
In this discussiong the panel will explore what real relationships are made of, as well as what is often mistaken for real relationships.
It's Thursday! In this episode the panel will likely be following up on events discuss in the last episode, and over all will be discussing several articles straight from the headlines and offering a well rounded perspective for each and every one of them.
In this episode the panel will discuss current events, racism around the world, the recent Clipper owner scandal and more. Is it time to draw the line when racism is confirmed? Is that harder to do the more responsibility you have? Is it harder for the rich to draw the line than it is for the poor? Should it be easier for rich givent the resources they have to fall back on?
in Self Help
In this episode the panel will be discussing several articles straight from the headlines and offering a unique perspective for each of them
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (25 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Success Freaks (5 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (3 chatters)
- PsychicexpertBrendaBradshaw (3 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (3 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- Live with Dr-D (2 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (1 chatters)
- Prophetion of Power (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Back Porch Writer (1 chatters)
- FMMK Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)