SORT BY Relevancy
Exploring the delicious journey of eating for the health of your body, your soul, the land and community, Real Food Empire brings delightful guests from the Sustainable Food Movement to show you how food is made in harmony with nature and the human community. From Farmers to Chefs, Food Producers to leaders in the Food Movement, each show will cover the delightful world of Real Food. In addition to guests, host Stephanie Georgieff will also give tips on how to make Real Food in your own home. In December, Real Food Empire will cover Holiday Traditions with an emphasis on hand made, locally grown and delicious.
The Erin Chamerlik Show!
Hosted by The Real Food Revivalist, Erin Chamerlik
Get Better Wellness, Inc.
July, 2014 ... Brentwood, TN
As the Real Food Revivalist, I believe that many of the "modern" diseases of our society are the result of factors that we can influence or control. On this show we talk about real food for real life. How to make changes that matter. It is time to get back to an ancestral way of eating and stop taking our nutrition advice from those who are not science-based.
I recommend plant-based, paleo/primal eating for most people and explain the benefits of restricting grains and increasing natural fat, healthy animal protein and nutrient-dense vegetables, fruit, seeds and nuts.
One-on-one consultations provided local and long distance, in person or via the telephone or internet.
I specialize in helping people get to the root cause of their health concerns.
I use Real Food nutrition and quality supplementation to help improve chronic conditions including overweight, type II diabetes, high blood pressure, PCOS, skin conditions, pain, GERD, brain fog, migraines, fatigue, fibromyalgia, depression, autoimmune conditions and more.
My plan will help you uncover hidden food sensitivities, detect candida overgrowth, dysbiosis, and leaky gut. You will have a solid plan to heal your digestive tract and restore health and vitality.
Guidance in eating Paleo, Primal, Low Carb, LCHF, Mediterranean, and other Real Food plans.
Community education, classes and workshops, corporate education, and seminars.
MS Holistic Nutrition Education, Hawthorn University
Medical Technologist, MT(ASCP), Rockford Memorial Hospital
BS Biology, University of Wisconsin, Whitewater
Welcome to our newest podcast series, Celebrate Summer!
Certified Transformational Life Coaches Ingrid Sthare and Vicy Wilkinson from Complete Life Coaching share stories, information, tools, and suggestions for making this summer your best one yet! In this episode, we talk about weight loss and how Vicy has thrown away the scales and steadily lost weight with ease, without counting a single calorie, and with actually cutting back on exercise (and getting more sleep).
Celebrate Summer Series: Weight Loss, Real Food, and Exercise
Coming up next week: PLAYTIME!
You can learn more about our exclusive coaching retreats for executives, small business owners, and also for couples. We help people build their best relationships, starting with the one they have with themselves. http://www.completelifecoaching.com/
Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest Jennifer Fugo will be discussing how to cut food costs while eating a healthy, gluten-free diet.
Jennifer Fugo is the founder of Gluten Free School and teaches gluten-sensitive individuals simple, savvy and empowering steps to get healthy. Living gluten-free since early 2008 after a gluten sensitivity diagnosis, she knows what it is like to feel overwhelmed by the cost and seemingly complicated aspects of going gluten-free. A sought-after expert, advocate and speaker about healthy, gluten-free living, Jennifer has been featured on Dr. Oz, Yahoo! News, eHow, CNN, and Philadelphia Magazine and is the author behind The Savvy Gluten-Free Shopper: How to Eat Healthy without Breaking the Bank.
Real Food Empire Host Stephanie Georgieff brings an interview from Bitola Macedonia with Pece Cvetkovsk, the creative genius behind one of the top Balkan tourist destinations in Macedonia, Villa Dihovo http://www.villadihovo.com/?topmenu=77&type=dynamic&page=default&submenu=-2&args=&leftmenu=-1 Villa Dihovo will be one of the destinations for the May 2014 tour A Taste of Macedonia offered by Sophia Services and Ambasador Mak. http://www.sophiaservices.ca/ You won't want to miss this unique and delicious opportunity to taste some of the worlds most delicious, sustainably produced food. http://www.sophiaservices.ca/Assets/images/flyers/Macedonia_itinerary.pdf
On this episode of Real Food Living, hostess Vickilynn Haycraft interviews military veteran and Alaskan mountain man Saber for an interesting discussion on what he has witnessed around the world after war or economic collapse and how that relates to what we see here in the U.S.
Saber also talks about living and thriving in rural Alaska, how they live and he also provides information for anyone desiring to relocate to the Last Frontier!
The Trans Pacific Partnership is a secret trade deal that will among other things, nullify national laws regarding food safety and GMO labeling laws and bans. While the US Congress wastes time arguing over health care websites, our demcracy and sovereignty as a nation is being negotiated away. Listen and learn what you can do to protect your access to good, clean and fair foo
On December 5th fast food workers in 130 cities across America walked out of their jobs demanding a livable wage. Most workers earn minimum or barely above minimum wage with no benefits, while the public subsizides the workers with food stamps, health benefits and other subsidies, while the corporations that own the restaurant chains avoid taxes with elaborate loopholes. But is raising fast food worker wages a good idea in the long run? Tune in or down load to hear a different take on this very timely issue facing our nation.
It is Summer time and time for vacations and camp. What better way to have children learn about where their food comes from that at Farm Camp! This show features interviews from the many people who make Connoly Ranch so special, Preschool Program Director Hylah Egeland, Education Director Michael Lauher and Founding Napa Land Trust member who worked to put Connolly Ranch into the Public Land Trust, Harold Kelly. For program information, check out the Real Food Empire Blog, and also see http://www.connollyranch.org/index.shtml
On this episode of Real Food Living, Vickilynn Haycraft welcomes Rick Austin, known as The Survivalist Gardener. Rick is the author of the book, The Secret Survival Garden, How to Grow a Camouflaged Food Forest, and was recently featured on the popular National Geographic Channel show, Doomsday Castle.
For Vickilynn’s book review, and links to Rick Austin, visit the Show Notes page.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (98 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- John Baptist (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- Ron Reck (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Dr Auset (2 chatters)
- BTR4367 (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- knowurenemy (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (2 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (2 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (1 chatters)