SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight: Sat. July 19, 2014 on "NU DAY"
IT'S A NU DAY and It's Nation Time & MA'AT Time. For those who are serious about Real Freedom & Justice it is now "Our Time" and Turn! Join in for some more powerful dialogue, information, and energies for Self-Determination & Liberation. Remember, MWM is "On The Move". Tonight's Topics include: "Education/Miseducation": "Why We Must Teach and Traim Our People Ourselves." From Pre-School Thru College. AND; More Disrepect of "BLACK WOMEN" ALSO: Trouble at HBCU's. AND: Tributes to Assata Shakur and Ida B. Wells.
Next Week: The "Queen Mother Moore" Weekend is coming.
Warning: This program will help free your mind and lift your spirits
Tonight: Mon. Aug. 21, 2014 A "Special Edition" of NU DAY
Murder in Ferguson, MO "The Power Is In and With The People"
Hear updates from "Ground Zero" as we take a look at day 12 ( and previous days) since the senseless murder of another Black male by a cop and in that the as many prepare for the funeral for young Michael Brown and the ongoing work that must be employed to obtain Justice.
On the "LIVE LINE" tonight will be Senator Jamilah Nasheed (Dem-MO), Chairman Fred Hampton Jr. (of POCC) and Sis. Airicka of the Mamie Till Mobley Foundation who will be attending the funeral on Monday. (August 25)
Tonight: Sat. July 12, 2014 on "NU DAY"
IT'S A NU DAY and It's Nation Time & MA'AT Time.
For those who are serious about Real Freedom & Justice it is now "Our Time" and Turn! Check us out Tonight: 7/12/2014 on "NU Day" at 10:30 pm edt and Join in for some more powerful dialogue, information, and energies for Self-Determination & Liberation. Remember, MWM is "On The Move". Tonight's Topics include: The rape of 16 year old Jada in Texas and more on "POLICE EXCESSIVE FORCE & BLACK WOMEN" And: Detroit: A model for the future in corporate takeover & land reassignment. ALSO: The "Queen Mother Moore" Weekend is coming. On the "Live Line" CHAIRMAN FRED HAMPTON JR. with a Special Report on the murder of pregnant sister in Chi Town (Chicago)
A Special Edition of NU Day
Marcus Garvey Celebration in Harlem and more on the Murder of Michael Brown.
ALSO: The People make demands in Furguson of Sharpton and say that they do not want him to head up the March that is scheduled for today.
Tonight Mon. August 18, 2014 Another"Special Edition of "NU Day" More on "The Murder of Michael Brown"
Last night, community activist reported police was shooting rubber bullets and throwing tear gas cannisters at men, women, and children who were in attendence of a peaceful demonstration.
The National Guard has been callevdin, the community has made demands, and thre are still there many answers yet to be provided in the murder of 18 year old Michael Brown who was killed by police officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, MO.
Hear another LIVE report from community activist Bro. Yah.
"BLACK AUGUST" 2014 continues AND: Its Marcus Garvey Time
Join in for the observance and celebration of one of the most important heroes and dynamic Movements of the 20th century
ALSO: Murder in St Louis "NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE" The Murder of Michael Brown. On the "LIVE LINE" Chairman Fred Hampton Jr, Bro Charles Greys, and Yan Ammi
Tonight: Sat.August 9, 2014 on "NU Day"
Tonight's Topics will include: Combating violence and abuse of our women and girls is more than a notion, but we can and must be more agressive and holistic. As we now prepare to take our groundbreaking program, nationwide, we will also give our family listening audience greater insight into just how severe this problem is. Tonight we will talk with Sis. K who has not only experienced physical abuse but now mental abuse.
Part of the general work and direct action plan that is being put in motion as a part of the MWM "National Campaign for the Elimination of Violence and Abuse of Women and Girls of African Descent" is the development of a serious :Brotherhood" as a necessary link to the MW Movement. Tonight we will also talk about "The Importance of the MWM Brotherhood/Brothers In Support"
TONIGHT Sat. Aug. 2, 2014 on "NU Day"
Highlighting "BLACK AUGUST" 2014 and more. Topics include: The National BlacX Anti Gentrification Campaign Kick-Offs, Black Homeschooling & Community Alternative Education Projects, and more. On the "LIVE LINE" Bro. Obi reporting on the Black Homeschooling Conference that recently took place in Atlanta and the HIP HOP project in support of Zimbabwe and Cuba.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (152 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- Yada (39 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Bellesprit (16 chatters)
- reactionariez (15 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (6 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (5 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (4 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (4 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Paranoidparanormal (3 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (3 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)