SORT BY Relevancy
On December 1, 2006, changes relating to electronically stored information ("ESI") in the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure took effect. The changes to Rules 16, 26, 33, 34, 37, 45 and Form 35 provide mandates to the preservation, discoverability, production, accessibility, and costs associated with ESI which includes e-mail, word processing documents, spreadsheets, voice mail, databases, and more.
Today, all litigants have a duty to request and disclose responsive electronic evidence in their cases. Whether your cases are small or large, or whether you are a sole practitioner, pro se litigant, or member of a large firm or corporation, discovery issues relating to ESI will have to be addressed and resolved.
The purpose of this audioblog is to introduce legal professionals, paralegals, real estate professionals, corporations, insurance adjusters, and more, on how to comply with electronic discovery requests. We will introduce you to the tools you will need to construct a litigation readiness program for your organization in the event that litigation becomes imminent, pending, or pending.
Throughout the audio series you will learn:
1. The Basics of Electronic Discovery
2. An Electronic Discovery Checklist
3. Requesting Electronic Discovery
4. Responding to an Electronic Discovery Request
5. Amendments to the Federal Rules and State Counterparts
6. "Meet and Confer" Planning
And much more!
Today’s All Star Play Room segment regards helping parents help children thrive by fostering great school readiness skills in early childhood.
That is, making sure children have the skills and knowledge for success in school before they get there so they get a great start that flourishes across the lifespan.
Our guest is Emily Roden, Co-Founder of ReadyRosie an organization that provides parent friendly resources to help parents prepare children for school.
As always, please contact us at the show with any questions you have that you’d like us to address on the show. Send us your comments and suggestions for topics as well.
Send you emails to: info@KidsAtoZ.com
Join us on Facebook or follow Dr. T on Twitter
The KidsAtoZ Team
THE ASSOCIATION OF CHILDREN'S MUSEUMS
The Role of the Children's Museum in Public School Readiness
Executive Director Laura Huerta Migus is our guest
Presented by ZANER BLOSER
Join me as I chat with Joe Reese, QPFC, AIF as we discuss the change from funds, fees and fiduciary discussions to retirement readiness.
Has the market tired of hearing about expenses and invetstments. What is the determining factor of a succesful and effective 401k plan?
Tune in and find out!
PROFESSIONAL LEARNING FOR COMMON CORE READINESS
It's coming your way no matter what you call it. The Manager of Instructional Consulting at Mind Research Institute, Erich Zeller and his guest , Huntington Beach California Assistant Superintendent Jennifer Shepard. Considering the weather here in Maine, I may be making a personal visit soon.
This link was mentioned on the show: http://www.wested.org/resources/stmathevaluation2014/
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM EST
The unemployment rate continues to improve, but there are still millions out of work, and there are over 3 million open jobs where employers are searching for workers with the right skills to fill them. Bridging this gap will require better attention to the “skills match”, increasing credentialing and certifications for adult learners, and giving K-12 students the tools needed to develop life-long learning habits and career knowledge. Lee Ramsayer is an Executive Vice President with Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, and a champion of work readiness and skills development. Join Ron Painter and Mr. Ramsayer on Wednesday, May 14 at 1:00 PM EDT for a lively conversation on new technologies, where Workforce Investment Boards (WIBs) should focus their credentialing efforts, and how to take work readiness to the next level.
Testing 123...Testing 123...
E-Discovery is a $3.6 billion market and is expected to reach $9.9 billion by 2017, according to industry trends
Join Host Live Chats
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (46 chatters)
- Yada (36 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (17 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (8 chatters)
- The Portal (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- Straitway (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Matt4America (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- The Chat (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- CHAT IT UP WITH DUSHI (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- SportsSanity With King BrocksErock (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)