SORT BY Relevancy
Gene Robinson and I go over the current events and topics. We talk about the RCAPA NPRM submitted comments. NASA UTM ICAO sARP meeting this week, and the upcoming Super Symposium Small Unmanned Systems Business Exposition. The topics are timely, and the conversation is sure to be lively.
In this episode, we'll discuss more feedback from the shows we have attended. My possible attendance of the International Symposium for Personal and Commercial Spaceflight (ISPCS).
Also, some reflections and interpretations of the Unmanned Vehicle University Executive Certificate course, and we'll be speaking with uur guest Stephen Born about his article in Heli-Pilot magazine and the input from the FAA.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ray Bokor and Sarah May (9 chatters)
- Nick Humphries Host (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Progressive Politcs Tennessee Style (2 chatters)
- PTRNEspanol (2 chatters)
- The David Bowers (2 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (1 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (1 chatters)
- Platinum Ruby Radio (1 chatters)
- Liquid Libations Radio (1 chatters)