SORT BY Relevancy
TMango Rawbrah of rawbrahs.com joins us on RAW Health Radio this week to challenge EVERYTHING you know about being honest! TMango shows us how being healthy is more than just following a fitness and nutrition regime, and that we can USE our minds to our advantage rather than being USED by them. In this interview we cover:
- What is spirituality for TMango?
- What is honesty and why is it important?
- TMango's top tips for an honest, healthy and spiritual life
This week we continue with goals setting, having a dream and MOTIVATION with Vidya McNeill - an integrative therapist and business consultant who helps people around the world realise their potential.
Vidya shares with us how she goes about coaching her clients during their consultations, as well as giving us her thoughts on:
- What it means if we aren't getting what we really want (or think we want),
- The difference between motivation and inspiration
- Why our values will ALWAYS reflect our current situation, even if we 'don't have values'
- What a LEGACY really is
- Why it's important and powerful to have a dream.
You can find Vidya McNeill on Facebook and the CHEK Institute Blog where she is a regular contributor.
Hosted by Cam Nell and David White of the RAW Health Movement
Cameron Nell, CHEK Practitioner 2 and HLC 3, takes a break from co-hosting RAW Health Radio to appear as a guest! Cam has been in the fitness industry for over 15 years, educated hundreds of trainers, mentored many of us in the Australian fitness industry and is the creator of the Nurture Your Adrenals line of workshops
In this episode we learn:
- What are the 10 components of a dream?
- How do having values lead us closer towards living the life we want?
- Is there a shadow side to having a dream?
- How your physiology and stress can affect your ability to succeed with your goals and live your dream.
Troy Casey, the Certified Health Nut of certifiedhealthnut.com, joins us to talk to us about GMO (genetically modified organism) foods - a topic which is a hotbed of controversy in the health and fitness industry. We cover:
- What are GMOs, how they affect the agriculture industry and what risks they pose to humanity at large
- Where GMOs are most commonly found in the food industry.
- WHY people grow GMOs and seek profit at the expense of the health of others
- How we can counter the GMO revolution with our choice to support farmers rather than large industries
- What Troy Casey would do if he was let loose in the Monsanto Headquarters for an hour
What is Adrenal Fatigue? This chronic disease, which affects MOST of our population today, is one which can affect our health, quality of life and also our lifespan.
Dr James Wilson of adrenalfatigue.org, a man with three doctorates and two master's degrees in this very field of science, runs us through:
- The signs and symptoms of adrenal fatigue
- How healing the adrenals can help us with weight loss
- What sorts of stress can cause people to become adrenally fatigued
- Lifestyle management strategies to reduce fatigue
- Dr Wilson's Top 3 Tips for living a healthy life.
Kaayla T. Daneil, author of 'The Whole Soy Story' and her new book 'Nourishing Broth', Certified Nutritionist and a Director for the Weston A. Price Foundation joins us this week. Her new book - Nourishing Broth - is all about returning to more traditional sources of slow-cooked nutrition such as broths, soups and stocks - as well as the science behind why this food is so good for us.
- What Bone Broth actually is and where it started
- The value of organ meats and utilising the whole carcass of an animal
- ALL the things you need to know to start making your own Bone Broth right now - it's easier than you think!
Dr Cliff Oliver of thecenterforbalance.net joins us to talk about the CREATIVE mind and why it is so important for our health!
Dr Oliver, a man in high demand in the holistic health sphere for his presentations and private practice, runs us through:
- What messages we can get from our body that tell us we need to be more creative
- How creativity can improve our health
- What is means to be creative and use the right-brain, and diferent ways that we can do this
- THe link between energy and health
- Ways that we can work more creativity into our own lives
Josh & Jeanne Rubin of East West Healing join us this week to discuss the metabolism of the human body.
We learn what the metabolism actually is, how it is optimised for improved health and what shuts down this most crucial process of the body - creating fatigue, weight gain and other symptoms of poor health.
Josh & Jeanne can be found at their website eastwesthealing.com where you can find their Metabolic Blueprint online program and cookbook which delve more deeply into the science of metabolism and how to optimise it for best health and performance!
We will discuss the Vegan Healing Diet TM, as taught in Dr. Klein's bestseller, Self Healing Colitis & Crohn's. Dr. Klein will discuss the how-to's: Selection, Combining, Preparation and Sequencing for optimal healing. Learn the do's and don't of proper nutrition for optimum healing and how to establish a new mindset to empower yourself to become medically independent on your path to true health freedom, the all-natural way. You can learn your body's needs and how to correctly respond to its messages and become your own doctor. Please call in and join in the conversations. For more information, visit http://www.colitis-crohns.com, http://www.veganhealingdiet.com,http://www.selfhealingempowerment.com, http://www.digestionperfection.com and http://www.vibrancemagazine.com.
This hotly anticipated show sees us joined by Doug Kaufmann of knowthecause.com and author of the groundbreaking book "The Fungus Link". The man who brought awareness of fungal infections at large to the general public shares with us his holistic approach to healing infections, as well as:
- What a fungus infection actually is
- What the signs and symptoms of such an infection might be
- Why we as a society are becoming more susceptible to these tiny disease-causing microbes
- Doug's Phase One Diet for healing the body
- Lifestyle modifications to support the body's capacity to heal from an infection
TS Wiley of thewileyprotocol.com joins us for SLEEP WEEK! Founder of the Wiley Protocol and author of Lights Out: Sleep, Sugar and Survival as well as Sex, Lies and Menopause, TS runs us through:
- The effects of a GOOD night's sleep upon the body, and what happens when you don't get it.
- How and why we are conditioned by nature to sleep in certain rhythms
- How sleeping less can make us insulin resistant, sick, tired and OVERWEIGHT
This week we are joined by Ximena Gonzalez - Holistic Health expert, TV Host, Radio personality and creater of the ALIVE by XImena workshop series. Ximena shares with us her thoughts on:
- What YIN energy is and why we all need more of it!
- How the wisdom of the body guides us towards our dreams and how we can connect with our soul
- The concept of 'failure' and why embracing failure is a chance for us to parent ourselves and grow
- Why we have become disconnected and YANG dominant
- Why we attach ourselves to ideas instead of listening to the messages that come from within.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (40 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (9 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (5 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (4 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (4 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (1 chatters)
- Love Solutions (1 chatters)
- misspw (1 chatters)