SORT BY Relevancy
Featured Artist, Mac Flood, Northern California's latest Hip Hop/Rap Artist. Recipe of the Day, Daily Horoscope, Capone's Corner, and more. Rate That Tune would like to congratulate Ms. Oprah Winfrey on her debut of the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) airing at 12:00 noon. Do what you do Oprah!
Preview of Rate That Tune for the week of Monday, January 3, 2011 - Friday, January 7, 2011. This weeks line up will feature Monday, part 1 and Tuesday, part 2 - Instrumentals by Pony Abrams, at 7pm. Capone's Corner, Recipe of the Day, Horoscopes, This Date in History, and more. Wednesday, January 5, 2011 we have the much anticipated Live in-studio interview with Pony Abrams at 7pm, and on Friday at 8pm, An interview with my girl Theo, entrepenuer, busniess woman, and one of my best friends. Theo will drop in on Rate That Tune and discuss current events, life lessons, and her passion for Theo's Creative Creations, a company she started from the ground up.
Anyone who exercises or is training for a Marathon or Triathlon needs to listen to this show. Richard Diaz and guest Dr. Harry Pino, Clinical Exercise Physiologist, discuss the benefits and methods of effective heart rate training and why you should do it.
Dr Pino is a practicing East Coast Physiologist who performs VO2 max tests on athletes to prescribe effective heart rate specific training programs. Our host, Richard Diaz is a West Coast Clinician and coach with 20 years’ experience prescribing training programs for athletes based on the VO2 max testing he performs. This is East meets West, a coming of minds on the topic of heart rate specific training. How best to conduct the principals of training for endurance and speed, what to expect and all details in between. This show is perfect for anyone interested in health and fitness or competition in any sport.
Training with heart rate is the most effective way to improve endurance for cycling and running. Join Richard Diaz and Dr. Iñigo San Millán, director of the Exercise Physiology Lab & Sports at the UC School of Medicine as they discuss heart rate training.
Dr. Iñigo San Millán was selected as Colorado's Top Thinker 2013 in Health. He also served as director of physiological testing for the professional cycling team Garmin-Transitions, Spain’s pro team Once and Saunier-Duval, as well as Astana in 2007. While a number of his former employers have been beset by doping scandals, San Millán is widely regarded as an exponent of a clean cycling.
This is the show where we cover everything you need to know to get the most out of training with heart rate. You’re first 5K, Marathon, Triathlon, setting a new personal record or simply getting in great shape discussed LIVE with our host Richard Diaz.
We invite our guests to call in and pose questions regarding anything to do with heart rate training for sport or fitness. Be one of the lucky callers who ask the best questions and win a free MIO LINK. Remember, there are no dumb questions! If it matters to you, it matters to us.
HRV is a measure of the patterns embedded in the heartbeat and a reflection of the autonomic nervous system. The nervous system, heart rate, blood pressure regulation and respiration are under control of autonomic nervous system. HRV is an excellent indicator of many health parameters.
Join us as we talk with Ronda Collier, CEO and CO-Founder of SweetWater Health. Ronda has more than 25 years of experience in high technology product development with a proven track record of delivering leading edge consumer electronic products within both privately held startups and Fortune 500 corporations. She has spent the last 3 years as an independent scholar researching non-invasive health monitoring techniques to improve overall personal well being. This research led to the founding of SweetWater Health LLC in 2010.
SweetWater Health is a revolutionizing mobile health monitoring and stress management by combining proven medical research techniques with the latest mobile computing technological advances.
Sweetwater Health site
Interview with Liz Dickinson, founder of MIO Global, who revolutionized the fitness industry by developing the first continuous heart rate monitor without the need of a chest strap. The Mio Alpha is the most innovative training tool in Fitness today.
Our host Richard Diaz was able to catch up with her to have her share her story on how against the odds was able to do what no other heart rate monitor manufacturer was able to do before. She conquered the “Holy Grail of Heart Rate Training”, being able to provide EKG accurate “continuous” heart rate without the need of a chest strap. Anyone who has aspired to train with heart rate knows the frustration in dealing with a chest strap, especially women runners. If you plan to train for an endurance event, your first marathon or simply train for fitness, this is an interview you don’t want to miss.
E RATE REFORM AND ITS EFFECT ON SCHOOLS AND YOUR SCHOOL LIBRARY
with our resident expert E Rate expert John Harrington and his guest Michael Brandau of Beaufort, SC schools
In this week’s episode of Stark Naked Radio, brought to you byStarkTraining.com, Brad Davidson and Todd Vande Hei interview Joel Jamieson of Bioforce HRV. Joel delves into the details of the autonomic nervous system and how learning how to manage it’s relationship with stress, you’ll be able to perform better as a business person or an athlete. They also discuss heart rate variability and brain function, and how your body perceives stress.For more information on the Bioforce HRV go toStarkTraining.com/hrv Book recommendation: Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers
Brent Nyitray, Director of Capital Markets at iServe Residential Lending joins the broadcast for his regular quarterly housing and interest rate update.
Brent is a regular guest on the program and has extensive experience in securitizations, hedging, trading and capital markets.
WHATS UP BEAUTIFUL AND UGLY PEOPLE LOL IM JOKING BUT GUESS WHAT IM PROUD OF ALL YOU BECAUSE WE HAVE SURVIVED THE 1ST HALF OF THE WEEK AND ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT BEFORE THE WEKEND SO GO AHEAD AND GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK IT'S LAID BACK WEDNESDAY! TODAY'S TOPIC WE GONNA BE TALKING ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE OF YESTERDAY'S SUCCESS RATE VS TODAY'S SUCCESS RATE SO THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING AND I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE TO SAY! SEE YOU AT THE SHOW!!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (77 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (48 chatters)
- The Portal (34 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (14 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (13 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Trek Talking (10 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (8 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Living Astrology (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (6 chatters)
- Random Rants (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)