SORT BY Relevancy
- Read Matt 27: 32 - 44 Jesus on the Cross.
- There was one man that was selected to carry Jesus cross. This was a memorial that will never be erased.
- V35 Prophecy being fulfilled again in Ps 22 ( this book was written by David by he wrote about Jesus before he was born) He was stripped of his clothing which means he was naked on the cross and this is of very humiliating. Exposed before everyone shamed
- V39 – All of this was already written in Ps 22. So we must always remember that the new compliments to old. So we have to embrace the whole bible not just part of it. Let turn over to Ps 22: 6-8
- Read Matt 27: 45 – 56 Jesus Dies on the Cross
- V46 - Ps 22:1
- V51 – the veil was torn from top to bottom
- V 52 – the graves were open of the saints
- This proved who Jesus was and that HE WAS, IS AND ALWAYS THE SON OF GOD
- V54 – the un believers had to bear witness that Jesus is truly the Son of God
- Read Matt 27: 57 - 61 Jesus buried in Joseph tomb
- Jesus was given the correct burial. Women was still there supporting him even unto death.
- Read Matt 27:62 – 66 Pilate sets a Guard
- V 62 – events of the second day occurred with them having guards put in place to protect the tomb from his body being stolen by his disciples
- They wanted to prove that Jesus was not the Son of God but really set it up to have witnesses who would account what really happen with the tomb.
Tonight Elvi zapata will share with you what God has been showing him through dreams and visions regarding the end time, what is about to happen in Israel and around World
The Lord Jesus showed me in a vision that when people support this program, The Lords Hour'' He would bless them abundantly, he showed me blessings coming to people's lives from different directions, it was amazing to see what our God can do for his sons and daughters. by supporting this program, you also support, the Poor of Israel and Africa www.thelordshour.com
Is that a safe statement? Do we feel that way? I want to go to a church big enough to get lost in, so I can pay my check and feel like I am part of things, but I don't want my hands dirty and I am too busy anyway. Ouchhhh! Me too people, we have to get with it for Jesus!
Our eternal GOD offered HIS Son JESUS CHRIST as the eternal sacrifice for our sin forever. After that, JESUS sat down at the FATHER'S right hand waiting till all HIS enemies have become HIS footstool. In the mean time throught this one offering, we are being sanctified, made whole set apart for HIS eternal glory. You may be going through a difficult place at the moment but may GOD help you to see beyond the present moment of suffering. Join us for live prayer today at 6:00 AM and Mon.-Fri. Dial 714.459.3963.
Thanks for tuning into the
Wake Up To Jesus Broadcast
Coming to you from:
The Jesus Ministry, Inc.
509 Evergreen Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11221 USA
24/7 phone: 1-213-992-4339
with Apostle Lonnie Stocks
Psalm 23:1-6 (KJV)
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
IN CELEBRAFON OF THE BRAVEERY COMMITMENT AND COURAGE YOU CONTINUE TO DISPLAY ON YOUR JOURNEY TO BECOME THE BRAND NEW UNIQUE YOU THAT YOU WERE ORIGINALLY CREATED TO BE.;WHILE ON YOUR JOURNEY YOU MUST BE BE VERY SELECTIVE OF WHO HAS ACCESS TTO YOU FOR NAYSAYERS HATERS ONLY BRING DOUBT AND UNBELIEF AND WILL CAUSE YOU TO BECOME DISTRACTED AND UNFOCUSED;DID JESUS DEAL WITH DISTRACTERS ON HIS JOURNEY?HOW DID HE DEAL WITH THEM AND APPLY THOSE SUCCESS PRINCIPLES TO OUR LIVES.
WELCOME WELCOME TO IT IS A TIME OF REFRESHING "CHURCH GATHERING" BROADCAST
MAY THE BLESSING OF THE LORD REST UPON EACH OF YOU
Their is so much to say about the name of Jesus! the faith in the name of Jesus and power of His name. Glory be to God for the sake of His awesome gift. How we can gain joy and see victory daily in our lives and walk in the new man that Jesus created for us and literally do what Jesus did and greater. Are you looking for a one on one relationship where the evidence of that relationship is the working of the HOLY Spirit and true miracles like healing of every sickness and disease take place when you step out in faith and do as Jesus does?
Then please tune in and listen to what I was given from Jesus, the word of God and to Him be the GLORY! God is moving and we can be a part of it and take part in revival and see people get saved, get well and awesome miracles.
Dionne Finklea presently known as (Virtuous) was born in the state of Pennsylvania and city of Philadelphia on August 30, 1976. At the age of three Dionne attended settlement music school. She took lessons in violin, the flut and piano. After 2 years of settlement music school, she then graduated and attended the Philadelphia public school system. Dionne became interested in performing arts. She played several rolls in the school plays. Music class where her favorite. As her years advanced in George Washington Nebinger school, she made monologues and wrote poems for her class Friday's curriculum class talents.
At the age of 13 Dionne's life took a turn. Her focus in entertainment last for a short while thereafter. She always knew that it was still in her because she would mimic movie scripts. Dionne would also write poems spontaneously. During her high school years, people would just love her bubbly spirit. Most people would call her a comedian because she always told a joke, or what she would say would be just plain funny. She enjoyed making people laugh.
At the age of 26 Dionne turned her life over to the Lord, where she begin a personal relationship with God.
In her mid 30's entertainment became a rekindled fire in her life. She begin promoting productions for other actors and actresses. Dionne has performed in her former church's Easter play. In November/2014 she played the role as a police officer in the movie Jenna Remembers. Dionne is pursing a career as a actress, model and writer, along with furthering her education in nursing.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ring of Fire Ministries (18 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (12 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (8 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (7 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (6 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- ToucanAM (1 chatters)
- WATB Radio *We are the Bride* (1 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)