SORT BY Relevancy
Really Cool People...all across the country will be tuning-in to "The BCS Experience: History-Arts-Culture-Politics in Review & Discussion" – live – every Wednesday – 5-6 pm (EST) on www.goproradio.com.
Join us Wednesday 2 September 2015 @ 7:30pm for Moors Heritage & History School live broadcast:
Live Broadcast of Moors Heritage and History School near HARLEM Corporation at Northwest Amexem
This is the Uniting of Asia - Family
We must activate our voice with law and speak with our Writs!!!
Listen via the internet @ http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mhhs-eyeswideopen, or to listen via telephone, call 347-945-5899, Press '1' to speak to the Host and for those listening via the Internet, the Chat Room will be open immediately.
Remember to check us out on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/MHHSEyesWideOpen, and please select like. Also we are also on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MHHSEyesWideOpn
Please also send us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org so we can compile an email list for blitzing and also send us emails with the appellation, Corporate State and/or county along with ransom amount for any Moor who has been kidnapped and is currently being held hostage.
Thank you, this is greatly appreciated. We here at Moor Heritage and History School Eyes Wide Open thank you for coming together so that we may together be uplifted.
Moors Heritage & History School in association with RVBey Publications, Moorish Nation Public Records, Moorish News
JOIN OUR CUSTOM WEB SITE CHAT ROOM
In The Dog House Show with your Hosts INDY Ranger and Bubba and Tab
A different look at things that matter to you, from breaking news, History and how to prepare for what's coming. We'll even play some great music. Please join us!
On this episode of Remnant X Radio we will be joined by The Warrior Queen Tish Bowling who discuss the History Of Labor Day! Have you ever wondered why we celeberate it? Well tune in and get informed! Please check out our website @Remnantxraio.com, follow us on twitter and send me a friend request on facebook!
On Thursday 3rd September at 12 noon CT (7 pm SA time) we will talk with Nico Sagnelli of South African Family Relief Project.
Nico will give us an update on the terrible state of the white squatter camps and what is being done about them
THE TURBULENT YEARS...1906-1912...
Leading up to the turbulent years, did you know that the Ferris Wheel-1893 was erected by IRONWORKERS in Chicago, Illinois and the IRONWORKERS dismantled the wheel in 1894.
The first issue of the 'THE BRIDGEMEN'S MAGAZINE' was priced at $1.00 per year-paid in advance. The Masthead proclaimed it the 'THE OFFICIAL JOURNAL OF THE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BRIDGE AND STRUCTUAL IRONWORKERS. Today the magazine is known as 'THE IRONWORKER.'
1905...employ only UNION IRONWORKERS.
1906...work being erected through the U.S. and Canada...safety continued to be a high factor for members.
1906, several resolutions requested at the 10th Int'l Convention...etc.
1907, delegates adopted...etc.
Quebec Bridge Disaster...etc.
1908...The 12th International Convention...etc.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. Sept., 2nd, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. “#BlackLivesMatter comes under attack from the Right Wing”! CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
Join us for this exciting and informative episode of the BYGP Locker Room Show, with Arizona St. legend, Rudy Carpenter! Mr. Carpenter, is one of the most prolific quarterbacks in Pac-10 (now Pac-12) Conference history. He sarted an FBS record 43 consecutive games at Arizona St. and threw for over 10,000 yards, before playing in the NFL for the Cowboys and Buccaneers,
If you are serious about your football career, this is a fabulous opportunity to hear from someone who had massive football success and wants to share tips and advice just for you.
Let's take advantage!
1. In the News 2. (Repeat of audio from last week's show since it did not broadcast properly) Guy Lawson talks about his book Arms and the Dudes: How Three Stoners from Miami Beach Became the Most Unlikely Gunrunners in History, in which he tells the story of Efraim Diveroli, a Miami based arms dealer who won numerous Pentagon contracts during the early years of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Mr. Diveroli and two of his friends, all in their early twenties, eventually won a $300 million contract to supply, in part, 100 million rounds of AK-47 ammo to the U.S. military to be used by the Afghan National Army and police in their fight against the Taliban. In an effort to maximize his profit, Diveroli used Chinese ammo to fulfill the contract, a violation of U.S. law. After he was found out, he was indicted on fraud charges and was sent to prison. 3. Book Talk 4. Listener Calls.
In an effort to educate our listeners about the TRUE meaning of Liberty, the TRUE intent of the Founding Fathers, the TRUE objective of The Constitution and the TRUE history of The Republic, we will be conducting educational and historical lessons every Thursday.
"An educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as a free people."
The deconstructionists worked 24/7/365 for decades to erode our freedoms and it is up to each of us to work 24/7/365 to remove them from our society and restore our liberty. Our personal, spiritual, financial and very physical freedom is at stake, we either fight united now or perish later.
Thomas Jefferson: “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Links to the lessons can be found on our sites
Register and sign up for our newsletters.
Our special guest who teaches the difference between defacto and de jure laws is Michael C.School of the Citizens Action Networks.We also have Bryan Koth who will join us in these teaching segments as well.Both are experts in Constitutional / common law versus admiralty / maritime laws and will teach the difference between what is legal and what is not.
Join Host Live Chats
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (20 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (16 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (16 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (14 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (13 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (11 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (10 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- The Fortress (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- You are Boring (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- HIP HOP IS NOT DEAD (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PHL Sports Nation (1 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Anthony Aniano Sports Show (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)