SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for today's broadcast for a discussion of Romans 8, the redemption of the body and the adoption. Romans 8 is a pivotal chapter in the discussion of the resurrection and has some very important insights that involves the adoption. What is the adoption, who's being adopted and why, and when?
Our goal is to seek out the meaning from a Biblical perspective, using the Scripture to interpret Scripture. Several texts provide information to be considered from Romans 8 and 9, and also the third and fourth chapters of Galatians.
While many believe the redemption of the body is all about man's biologial substance, Paul argues from a different point of view focusing on the stance or relationship of man. This is very evident from both Romans and Galatians.
We will also be addressing the already but not yet to explain why there is tension between what is, and what isn't from the historical perspective of the text.
Visit DonKPreston.com and AllThingsFulfilled.com for more studies on eschatology and related themes.
Episode 69 TULIP Series: Unconditional Election w/guests Greg Moss & Scotty Logue of Hearts for the Lost Ministry
Welcome to G220 Radio, I want to thank you for joining the program tonight. Here at G220 Radio we discuss many different topics and issues from a biblical worldview. Our purpose is to equipt, edify, and encourage the saints as we journey together, striving to be more and more like Jesus Christ! While the purpose of G220 Radio is to build up our brothers and sisters, we wil not shy away from the tough topics and will at times on the show confront errors and false teachings. Our prayer is to point believers to the truth and ultimately challenge the listeners to be like the bereansin searching the scriptures daily to test what we hear by the Word of God.
1) Promotional Info: Upcoming Conferences and Events
A) #JerseyFire http://strivingforeternity.org/event/jersey-fire-2015/
B) Sports Fan Outreach International http://sfoi.org/
2) TULIP Series: Unconditional Election
A) Introduce guests Scotty Logue & Greg Moss of http://heartsforthelost.com/
What is the doctrine of Unconditional Election?
What is meant by predestination and foreknowledge?
It is most definitely A DIFFERENT WORLD than where we came from centuries, decades, and generations ago. And just how did we get from there to here? CHANGE. It happened and it is happening each and everyday.History shows us that the Industrial Revolution of the 19th and 20th centuries produced EXTRAORDINARY changes that still effect us to this day. But that time in history pales in comparison to many of the REMARKABLE changes we see today.
Some of the differences we see today are welcomed, some are shocking, some life-changing, and still other diffences are down-right fun and inspiring. Let's continue exploring some of the differences we see in today's world compared to yesterday's world.
Join us, once again, on Ministry Along the Way Radio as we continue with Part 2 of "It's a Different World." To listen "live" on your phone, dial (347) 637-3604. Press the number 1 on your telephone to add your voice to the conversation.
This Tuesday night @ 7:30PM CDT
Tune in Tuesday, June 2nd at 8-9pm meet Nancy Ruffin.Nancy Arroyo Ruffin is a Brooklyn born award winning author, poet, essayist, public speaker, and Voices of Our Nations Art (VONA) Alumn. A graduate of Bernard Baruch College, she is the acclaimed author of three books, Welcome to Heartbreak: A collection of poems, short stories and affirmations about love, life, and heartbreak (2011) and Letters to My Daughter (2013) a 2014 International Latino Book Award Finalist for Best Poetry Book, and Coming Undone (2015). Her poems and essays have been published on For Harriet, Elephant Journal, Centro VOICES, La Respuesta, The Daily Voice, and MUTHA Magazine. Listen at www.blogtalkradio.com/meccashow1 Call into the show at 347.857.4866
Good Aternoon Family it is Tuesday so you know what thst means the purpose and power of woman series by Dr. Myles Munroe is today and we get to chew on some hot nuggets of revelation in the midst of this awesome book discussion by Our Own Pastor Bonnie Howell and Co-Host Prophet Oshea Morgan our spiritual walk is always taken to another level during these times of In Depth Study into God's Word.
Join the party and the discussion in the chat room and tell your friends to come as well the truth is going to change their life and maybe some of your enemies lives as well so we hope to get your input in the chat and towards the end we will take your calls this is going to be a awesome day.
Do you sometimes struggle to live in the present moment? Do you dwell on the past or worry about the future? Are you willing to accept the disappointments and inconveniences that occur each day? Can you see God's hand in everything that happens in your life? Join Catholic speaker and author Gary Zimak as continues his series based on the book "Abandonment To Divine Providence" by Jean-Pierre de Caussade. Mother Angelica named this as one of her favorite books and you'll see why.Tune in and learn how accepting the events of daily life is the best way to become holy!
A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE STILL LIVING IN FEAR,TIMIDITY,INFERIORITY COMPLEX,DOUBT, AND UNBELIEVE. WE NEED TO KNOW THE AUTHORITY AND POWER THAT JESUS CHRIST HAS PUT IN US AS TRUE BELIVERS. MATTHEW 10:1-----15. JESUS HAS GIVEN US POWER AND AUTHORITY TO TREAD ON THE DEVIL AND HIS COHORTS. WE ARE NOT VICTIMS, BUT VICTORS. WE ARE NOT CONQURED , BUT CONQUERORS. ROMANS 8:37. JOIN US IN THIS STUDY AND BE BLESSED IN JESUS NAME.
special guest interview Mulan Benjamin aka Apostle Teresa Speaker to overcome.
1. Get outside. Our caveman friends saw lots of daylight; getting up at sunrise and going to sleep at sunset. Exposure to bright sunlight for 30 minutes a day either through sunlight or a light made for this, helps keep your internal clock set. T
2. Aerobic Exercise. 30 minutes at least 3 times a week means those ‘runner’s high’ endorphins get released regularly. It’s also a good way to work through and release stress.
3. Omega-3 fatty acids. 1,000 mg daily. Omega-3’s aid in the brain’s neuron connectivity. Enteric coated capsules help prevent burping the fishy tasting oil but you can also freeze thewhole grains), fish, free range meats, & vegetables and you’re good to go.
4. Sleep. Change your sleep routine so that it’s more conducive to a good night’s rest. Turn your lights down and go to bed at the same time everynight. . Avoid caffeine and alcohol.
5. Socialize. Remember the Amish farmer has his family and community to fall back on for support. There’s no reason you can’t too. Involve yourself with close friends and family.
6. Watch your thinking! Anti-rumination strategy is vital to breaking out of depression and other emotional ruts. Become aware of those times you dwell on the negatives in your life – both real or imagined – and stop them. It takes work and persistence but if you constantly tell yourself to ‘stop it’ you are building a positive habit that will change your life for the better. Whether it’s the jerk who cut you off in traffic or something a little closer to home, don’t give yourself the luxury of a negative thought.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (73 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (45 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (29 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (23 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (22 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (22 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (16 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn Radio (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Brower Report (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- DHead Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Teas with Rie (1 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- ChrystyanaLadoucer (0 chatters)